KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Fight of the Remaining Horcrux

What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
OMG, Fab!! 20 80.00%
Its pretty Good!! 4 16.00%
Ok!! 1 4.00%
Go to a writing school woman!! 0 0%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Fight of the Remaining Horcrux
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jlee17xoxo412

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spidergrl
Ok, this was where I was up to last time, lets see if I still got it?

lol of course you still got it
that was awesome smile

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 05:00 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Thanks, just finishing the last book, hoping to get more ideas

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 03:16 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spidergrl
"But .. huh?" Harry said, looking up to see a twinkle in his eye and Mr Weasley looking very flusted and pink in the face.

Dumbledor slightly chuckled to himself as he smiled and his gazed continued throw this half moon glasses.
"Now. Harry. I know that your angry at Sna.."

"Of Course I am. He killed you Sir. He was lying to us all along, most of this is because of him. He is the reason in the first place that my parents are dead, he tipped off Voldermort, he listened and he tipped him off. You told me last year that he was sorry, he wasn't, he was playing his part, he was with Lord Voldermort all along." Harry finished, trying to keep himself carm as it seemed like he had started to fum.
"Harry dear boy, it wasn't Sna.."

"What do you mean Sir, how can it not be Snape, he killed you. I saw it, I stood up there and I watched him kill you. How can you say that it's not his fault?"
"Harry, Harry, Harry. Do you remember what I told you last year when I was talking to when we were finding out more information about Tom Riddle? Do you remember what I said that separated you from himself?"
Harry stood there for a moment, thinking inside what this had to do with anything at all.

"Yea, you said that I had love but .."
"Yes Harry. You have love, after everything that has happened, you still have the power to love. The love that you have for your friends, and the family.." Harry tried to butt in but Dumbledor continued with a persueding voice. "Yes Harry, I dead say that your friends have become your family, and just because things - daresay, can pass through myself and Siruis's bodies, doesn't mean we are less of family to you.

See this love for everybody, is what seperates you from Lord Voldermort. If you did not have this love, then you wouldn't care. You would go after him, and you would have no compation. Thus, this is what Tom Riddle did, when he murdered his Muggle Father. He had no care, or compation for even his family. Harry, when your mother died for you, she gave you her love, you must carry that with you, through your journeys."

Harry stayed still for awhile, not really sure what or how to respond to this, he slightly lowered his head and let out a small sigh.
"Sir, I understand all this, I understand the love that I have, but you say that Snape doesn't deserve this, how can he not deserve it, he betrayed you, he betrayed me, he betrayed the Order, he betrayed ... my parents" Harry didn't understand after everything that happened Dumbledor wasn't doing anything, why he was not angry that such a person killed him.

"I understand all of this, I understand that I trusted him, I put my life on the line for the whole time he was in Hogwarts. But for that whole time Harry, I had never doubted that Snape was not on our side, not for a moment. The night that we returned to Hogwarts with the 'Dark Mask' over the school, and we were alone with Draco in the room.

Did you see how he hesitated for so long, slowly lowering his wand, yes Harry, he would not of killed me, he would not have done this. I know that boy and he was only thinking about this for his mother and father. He was trying to protect his mother and at the same time, live up to his father as a dedicated Death Eater. Harry, when you search for Lord Voldermort, I want you to spare Draco if you can. He doesn't deserve such a death, and you don't deserve to have his life on your consience.

That night Harry, you made a promise to me, to make sure that you would do as I said, I havn't taken that off, I am asking you to please obey me here and promise me that if you can spare him, then you will."
"I .." But stopped and looked at Dumbledore, Dumbledore had an expression that he Harry had only seen once on his face.

The same night that Dumbledore had been murdered. When Harry had to repeatidly make him drunk Goblet after Goblet of poison, the expression over his face was almost scary and touched Harry like, nothing else had, it almost bought tears to his eyes.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 05:28 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

i just read ur book n its very good...post more asap

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:40 AM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

post plz

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:49 AM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Please post soon.plea.............................................se

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 04:16 PM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

sob y y does all the AWESOME WRITERS take SO LONG to post...sob sob...

PS. I meant u're an awesome writer and hope dat u update often smile

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 05:11 PM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

awesome!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 05:22 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookaddict3
bored person who is well

please post soon. its been ages since u last posted

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 11:17 PM
bookaddict3 is currently offline Click here to Send bookaddict3 a Private Message Find more posts by bookaddict3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

I have no life tomorrow, so I'll try and get around to getting something together

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:00 AM
bitchcock839039
Restricted

Account Restricted

there isnt such a harry potter

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 03:47 PM
bitchcock839039 is currently offline Click here to Send bitchcock839039 a Private Message Find more posts by bitchcock839039 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tommy g

spidergrl can u please keep posting the story it is realllllllly good. u should be a writer

Old Post May 10th, 2006 09:56 PM
tommy g is currently offline Click here to Send tommy g a Private Message Find more posts by tommy g Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

Old Post May 11th, 2006 11:48 AM
Waterslicer is currently offline Click here to Send Waterslicer a Private Message Find more posts by Waterslicer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

Please Post. I am on my very knees.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 04:18 PM
Namine Etoile is currently offline Click here to Send Namine Etoile a Private Message Find more posts by Namine Etoile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

I also don't come here anymore, but i'll think about it

Old Post May 27th, 2006 05:50 AM
farrah_k21
~FaRrAh RoX yUr SoX~

WHAT??????so your not gonna post anymore *cries*

Old Post May 29th, 2006 08:51 PM
farrah_k21 is currently offline Click here to Send farrah_k21 a Private Message Find more posts by farrah_k21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote