KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Legends of Arana (Fantasy RPG)

Legends of Arana (Fantasy RPG)
Started by: Liquid_Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ambience
A-Train

‘Well, I’m sure I’ll figure it out, I’m as sharp as a fox.’ She said with a large smile. ‘Oh what a dazzling sword, does it have a name? A title?’ Acantha pondered. ‘No normal person would have a sword as rare as that.’ She thought and shifted her weight onto her left leg seeing as her right had been injured in the fall. She listened thinking about her horrible experience at the military base. ‘I can assure you, that some of their soldiers had way less than honorable intentions sweet heart. They used their brute force to take advantage of me and I swear it was the worst night of my life.’ She said with absolute and unquestionable venom. She glared at the two guards before backing closer into Zahlor, she felt much safer around him. Maybe it was his personal presence or something inside her but she didn’t bother questioning it. ‘Well, what do you think these people will do?’ She asked feeling a prickle of intimidation; Acantha grinned uneasily and looked away from for the slightest fraction of a second. ‘D-do you usually make friends this easily?’ She questioned looking at him in a somewhat warn and attentive look, trying desperately to change the mood.

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 03:05 PM
Ambience is currently offline Click here to Send Ambience a Private Message Find more posts by Ambience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

At her last statement most of his positive aura faded. He lost his smile, and he looked away, turning his back to her for the most part. His eyes traced the horizon, and he sighed. He seemed smaller. "No..." He said, with a voice full of regret. "I don't...I can't..." He paused. "I can't tell you why...just that what I do...I can't make friends. It would cause pain, nothing more. I'll always be around, but never there."

He turned back to her, "I'm sorry for what happened to you. I really am. I would apologize for the actions of the people, but right now, I can't speak for them. Or the soldiers. Some men have black hearts, that's all I can say. I know how dark people can get. I've been there, I've seen it...I've..." He shook his head. "I need to get inside. And you're coming with me."

He spun around and walked up to the Guards. As last time, their weapons swung down to block them, but unlike last time they stopped halfway through their movement. His reaction, and reflex, and the sheer speed of the movement seemed inhuman. His hands were both firmly clapsed around the staff of each of their weapons, holding them in place. "Look." He said. "I need inside, for an importance that is influential enough to concern everyone, including your King. Your charge was to protect your country. Keeping me outside does the opposite of that. If you want to do your job, let me in. Sir Lothar should be out shortly, but if he dosen't come, I can't afford the loss of getting into your Sanctuary."

The Guards looked at him. Clearly they didn't believe a word he said. "Save it. We have our orders. Back away son, I dont want to hurt you."

"Likewise." He said. He bent his legs, and launched himself into the air. Flipping forward, above, and behind them, keeping his hands firmly on their weapons the whole time. He ripped both of their weapons from their hands as he landed. Spinning, he slammed the blunt and non lethal side into the chest of the closest Guard. He was thrown backwards and clattered down the stairs. Dropping both weapons, he waited for the second foe to charge him. He did. Zahlor's eyes suddenly turned pure white, so white they seemed to glow. The charging Guard suddenly stopped and lifted into the fair, flailing at the invisible force holding him aloft. He spun and was slammed into the wall with substantial force, enough to knock the wind out of him through the armour. "I asked you to move. The delay was one I could not afford." He said, standing at the top of the steps, tensed and ready for combat. His cloak slowly settled, and became still at his feet. Both Guards started to move for their weapons.

At that moment the large red oak doors opened up, and Sir Lothar poked his head around their edge. He saw the back of Zahlor, and the two Guards below. "Oh damn..."

Zahlor turned, and looked at Lothar. "You're late..."

Lothar gaped at him. "What the hell did you have to do that for!?" He shouted, pointing at the Guards, and the now silent crowd.

Zahlor shrugged. "I'm impatient at times. This was important." He looked at Acantha. "She's coming in too. Just as important to your people as I am. Understand?"

Lothar nodded, "Of course...next time please dont beat up my men."

Zahlor nodded, "Understood. Next time to be as late." He started walking for the doors.

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Jul 4th, 2006 at 04:03 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 03:59 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

i get to play!
played by- darth acheous
name- darashi
known as- the avengar
race-vampire
2 titanium longswords with dragons etched into them and filled in with jade he does not know how he got them but they are not tools they are companians and fight with him and sometimes control him in battle
powers-his injuries heal when he drinks blood
occupation-none
appearance-heavy black robes with a dark hood always up so i can walk the day
personality-mostly shy but he will accept a companion or two
history-known only to him barely

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 05:02 PM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambience
A-Train

Sympathy flooded her emotions as she picked up the raw emotion in his voice. ‘Don’t fret.’ She said calmly and titled her head. ‘Everything works out; you just have yet to find balance. But so do I.’ She said airily feeling guilty about bringing that subject up.
‘There is no need for apologies, because I have come to realize some men are quite good, like in your case.’ Acantha claimed with honesty. ‘Besides, I feel safer with you around.’ She flicked a loose strand of hair away from her eye, ‘Why do you need me to come with you, It will be more like a babysitting job for you.’

She watched Zahlor in awe, ‘he is not a normal man’. Her conscience told her but she shook it off and listened to him speak. She stood there biting her lip. ‘For the light…’ She snarled to herself whilst rolling her eyes. ‘I hope this doesn’t take long.’ She thought for she didn’t want to stand for hours on an injured leg. Acantha laughed out loud; did they dare just call Zahlor ‘Son’? Such disrespect. She didn’t know how he would take it but Acantha stood at attention to watch. And what she witnessed next was a reaction she did not expect. No, this was no normal man, but maybe being around somebody who was as unique as she was would be good for her, there was no telling.

She watched the massive wooden doors open to reveal a single man. She had to laugh, how could Zahlor be so calm in the face of his panicked friend? She giggled girlishly and staggered toward the doors in the middle of a laughing fit. Her limp was barely noticeable compared to the outburst of laughing. And as soon as she got inside the stone walls, Acantha slid against a wall and onto the floor; clutching her ribs.

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 06:00 PM
Ambience is currently offline Click here to Send Ambience a Private Message Find more posts by Ambience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambience
A-Train

Ummm, I think you should re-read the first post hun. xD
Maybe rethink and rewrite that post. Your welcome to rp but maybe it would be better if you followed the plot.
big grin

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 06:01 PM
dark soul
Llama fukker

im sorry but i dont know what i did wrong.LF gave me the OK to post that sheet. and dont call me hun im not 2.

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 07:01 PM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambience
A-Train

Oh then I was at fault I did not know. smile
And sorry I call everybody hun. Sorry if I affened you..Sir?
What would you prefer to be called.
Also, post away. And have fun!

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 09:43 PM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Valdor arrived at the scene just as a man started fighting the guards at the entrance. He was amazed at the man's speed and power. He was even more amazed when he somehow lifted one of the guards by merely thinking it and slammed him into the wall. This caused the entire crowd to fall silent while Valdor just stood there thinking, "He did that without even pulling out a sword. I wouldn't want to mess with him."
As the man walked inside a night elf followed him in. She seemed to be laughing about the moment, though Valdor could easily notice that she was in pain due to a limp. "I wonder what such a beautiful lady is doing with such a violent man. Well, the only way to find out is to get inside..."
He slipped through the crowd to examine the walls of the place. There were few entrances into the building, but there was bound to be an easy way in. Then, he saw it: a window that had been carelessly left open. Chuckling a little, he prepared a diversion to keep any members of the crowd from seeing him sneak in. He pulled out a rat from his pocket and let it loose among the crowd.
As he climbed up the wall, a woman shrieked like the devil himself had appeared before her as she saw the animal. Everyone in the crowd turned to watch the event as Valdor slipped through the opening in the window, then closed it behind him. He quickly and silently slid his way into the shadows and observed.

*I would really prefer if Valdor was NOT discovered, thank you very much. But, if you feel like doing so, go ahead.*

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 11:10 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Zahlor had been following Lothar, but nearly as soon as he'd gotten inside a small part of him shouted in alarm, telling him something was wrong. Lothar's, who had turned around, expression confirmed it. He turned around to see Acantha holding her ribs, on floor, at the bottom of the gleaming stone walls. He rushed forward, Lothar was hot on his heels.

"I'll get help!" Lothar said, as the two men kneeled down beside her.

"No." Zahlor said, "I can help her. Hold her up for me." He looked at her, "I'm sorry, he's going to force you to sit up, I don't know if it will hurt or not, but we don't have a choice."

Lothar didn't hesitate, he held onto her with both arms, and held her a sitting position. He was impressively strong, holding her with no effort at all.

Zahlor's eyes started to glow gold. "Light give me strength." He whispered, as the glow in his eyes turned into an intense blaze, as if his eyes were not eyes at all, but stars. The viens in his arms soon began to glow as well, the color seeping down his arms to his hands. A golden liquid pooled in his hands, and some of it started to drip over the sides. He moved his hands above the area she was holding, and Lothar moved her hands out of the way. The golden liquid fell and soaked into her garments, passing through them quickly, and sinking into her flesh.

After the spell, Zahlor slumped forward slightly, his palms landed on the floor as he used his arms to support himself. He'd used a powerful healing spell, the only one he knew, but it cost him his own life energy. He was still healthy, but he no longer seemed to be a great warrior, or paladin of old. He seemed just another man now.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 12:16 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambience
A-Train

She nodded, and allowed herself to be propped up by Lothar, she forced her head against the stone wall. ‘Ok.’ She murmured, her voice was somewhat tired and she wished she hadn’t laughed so hard, it only agitated her rib. Acantha almost screamed at the sight of Zahlor’s arms. She had no idea what he was doing but was shocked by the sight of his growing biceps. She watched the golden liquid drop onto her black armor only to be in horror as she watched it seep through. What sort of magic was this? More then that she had always thought her armor had protected her from everything, or had wanted to think. She curled her fingers into her palm, her nails digging into her hand. But she soon felt the spell work its magic. It seemed to absorb the pain in her ribs, where she had originally splintered at the fortress walls and her right leg which she head merely landed on. She let out a relieved sigh to feel her own pains leave her, but was terrorized when she saw Zahlor. What had she done to her friend?

‘A-Are you ok?” She asked with deep concern. She said and shook off Lothar before crawling over to him. ‘Please tell me you are…’ She sounded panicked now and she extended her hand to touch his helmet. She didn’t waste a glance at Lothar. Acantha’s pale, agile hands shook as she rested her hands on his protective mask. She could almost feel the power the armor contained but she didn’t fear it. She looked up at Lothar, ‘Will he be ok? Tell me he’ll be ok.’ She said in a demanding tone.

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 03:57 AM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

big grin He dosen't wear a helmet, it's sort of like a hood that is part of his cloak, which is more like a cape, or has a thick silk cape thingy...lol

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Jul 5th, 2006 at 05:11 AM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 05:04 AM
Ambience
A-Train

Oppps xD Lmao sorry I couldn’t figure that out. xD Good to know. Ah just scratch helmet and putt hood. –blushes- U have no idea what possessed me to write helmet. My apologies. D:

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 12:10 PM
dark soul
Llama fukker

Darashi watched the crowd from above the building he just lumped onto not knowing what was going on. He assumed that they had gathered for some event. He looked at the humans in disgust. They were animals in his eyes. he would kill them all if he wasn't so determined to kill the one that elve had been following but he was uneasy about fighting such a warrior. But he needed a challenge to stay sharp. He took his swords cut a hole in the week spot he found on the roof and all of a sudden arrows came at him. "damn", he had a bad feeling about those black market building designs. A man jumped out of the hole with a longbow. Darashi ran at him, grabbed the bow and pressed against the archer's throat and knocked him over. His head was over the hole and the other archer accidentaly shot his companion in the head. Darashi jumped down into the dark room and bit the other archer in the heart to heal the wound he got from falling the archer fell down but was still alive he pulled out his sword and slit the humans throat. he walked over to the doorlicking his lips after picking upthe quiver and bow. The was locked so he busted open with his hands...

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 05:50 PM
dark soul
Llama fukker

nick name preferences (so we dont have that misunderstanding again)
DA
acheous
along those lines just dont call me hun k

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 06:42 PM
Ambience
A-Train

Ok! big grin
I'll call you DA you may call me Sarah or Amb. Whichever is to your likeing.

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 11:55 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

"He'll be fine." Lothar said, with confidence, but his expression was still one of concern. He knelt down in front of Zahlor, and hefted the man up by his shoulders, and supported him. Even for Lothar it was a task, Zahlor was not overly tall, but he was wearing lots of equipment under the silk, mageweave, and other material.

Zahlor himself nodded, "Yeah..." He said, though is breathing seemed strained. "I'll be fine, don't worry... The spell just took a lot out of me, I..hadn't performed it in quite a while." He'd been letting Lothar support him, up until then. He rose, standing straighter, though he seemed a shadow of his former self. He shrugged Lothar off, and nodded at him, and at the elf that was with them. He'd taken an interest in her now. There was something about her, something important, something more.

At that exact moment all the torchers that were lit in the entire building went out in a gust of wind, almost instantly the flames returned, but they were a bright blue. Zahlor looked at the nearest one, "Something important just happened." He said, "What?"

Lothar's expression changed, "Intruder." He said. "Upper levels. If he thought coming through the roof of one of the most important and well defend buildings in the known world would save him, he was mistaken. There are enchantments, shields, barriers." He turned to run, "I'll be back, in combat armour."

Zahlor nodded, again, and watched him dissapear around the corner. He then turned to his new found companion. "Stay, retreat, charge?"

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:01 AM
Ambience
A-Train

‘OK…’ Acantha said with obvious disbelief and concern. ‘Well, I’m sorry if I caused you strain in the least, honest. It was all my fault. Are you sure your quite alright?’ She asked with wide worried eyes listening to his breathing. But with his reassuring nod Acantha knew he would alright in a matter of minutes. She looked up at the sky and batted her lashes. The sky always found a way of memorizing her with its beauty, versatility and its ability to change right before her eyes. She let out a sigh and looked down at the two men that accompanied her. Had her life really changed this much in less than an hour?

She gasped at the torches, and seeing Zahlor’s reaction made her uneasy as well. She stepped back and felt behind her cloak to touch the golden handle of her dagger, she wrapped her thumb around it and with her finger tips touched her long bow. Her lips parted to ask questions but decided this was not the time, and either man would announce what was happening within a matter of seconds anyway. Acantha grew more worried as Lothar’s expression changed also. She made an odd, terrified groan in her throat and stepped back. Terrified, she pulled a black silk ribbon out of her pocket and twined her navy hair into a sloppy ponytail.

She looked at Zahlor, her eyes rather wide and sparkling with fear and uncertainty. She bit her lip and stared at him. His words calmed her only to a certain degree. ‘You tell me sire. You are more trained in combat than I shall ever be.’ Acantha’s tone of voice changed also, the girlish pitch in her voice diminished and a more womanly tone set in. The torch light illuminated her skin to a degree and its reflex danced upon her glassy eyes. ‘I’ll listen to your every command.’

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:36 AM
Ambience
A-Train

**reflexion

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:37 AM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

It seemed that the golden substance Valdor saw seeping from the man's fingers was healing the night elf. He thought to himself, "He may be dangerous, but it seems he can redeem himself for that."
He began to ponder his opinion of the elf when, suddenly, all the torches went out. Then, as quickly as they were doused, the flames grew again, but were a bright shade of blue. He could hear worried conversation, including the mention of an intruder on the upper levels.
"This makes things much more interesting. Someone tried to get in, like me, but failed in their attempt." His eyes had been wandering around the mysterious torches, but he directed them back to the two his attention had been focused on.
He saw a companion of theirs leave, apparently to get his equipment to drive out the intruder. He could see now that the elf had a small dagger, for he could see a glint of it when she reached behind her cloak. "So, she is armed already. I might be able to approach them later, but I doubt I would be able to do so here. Maybe when they leave..." Valdor readied himself to escape back out the window he had entered once most of the people in the room had left to deal with the intruder.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 02:07 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

As Darashi was walking out the door he heard gaurds so he took a step back and thought. He shot the left gaurd in the heart and as the other came running he sliced him in half and then spit on their corpses. "I hate humans". He kept walking and came to a corner where he heard voices. There seemed to be 2 men and 1 woman. When he turned the the corner about to unsheeth his blades he saw the man he had been hunting for so long. "hello", he said in a deep grim voice,"I have come to kill you but i am so old. You are so young and powerful. It also seems you have a beautiful wife. It would be ashame to kill you. Maybe we could be friends. Or maybe i could suck you dry...

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:17 PM