KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Warriors: Four Clans

Warriors: Four Clans
Started by: angel_kitsune

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Warriors: Four Clans

Here are a few of the warrior codes. You MUST read these if you wish to become a warrior and/or apprentice. Medicine Cat, Leader, and deputy too i guess:

1.Remain loyal to your Clan

2. Follow the rituals: The apprentice naming ceremony, the Warrior naming ceremony and naming the deputy before moonhigh.

3. Feed the clan first

4. Respect older cats...especially the Elders.

5. Follow your leader

6. A Gathering is to be held every moon, when the moon is at it's fullest. Each clan must be present. When clouds cover the moon the Gathering is over. There is a truce between all the clans, but it is broken when the Gathering is over.

7. A noble Warrior does not kill in cold blood.

8. Kits cannot hunt alone

9. Protect your clan with your life

10. When an apprentice becomes a warrior he must guard the camp overnight on silent vigil

11. Cats on the way to the Moonstone musn't be attacked

12. Leaders must go to the Moonstone to recieve their nine lives and name ending in "star" before they can represent their clan at a Gathering

13. Warriors must have trained an apprentice before they may be named deputy

14. Apprentices must travel to the moonstone before becoming warriors

15. Cats wishing to share dreams with StarClan may not eat beforhand

You may be asking yourself, so what the heck is all this about? Here's the plot of the whole RPG:

Two Loners

A low, threatening rumble of thunder shook the moorlands with a frightenting jerk. Fork lightning flashed overhead , lighting up the night sky as rain pounded against the earth. A small hole in the ground could be seen as yet another flash of lightning lit up the area. Inside, a white and orange she-cat lay, her eyes closed in agony. Beside her sat an orange tom, his brow creased with worry. Contractions rippled through the queen's frail body and wih the last one, she fell limp. Her side rose and fell weakly as she turned to her mate. "Burntsoul," she whispered. "Give them a great life... a better one than... this," her last word seemed only like a breeze rustling tree leaves as she laid her head down on the soft moss nest. As her kits nursed for the forst, and last time, Smallpoppy left to hunt with StarClan.

Even through the rumbling thunder, a mournful yowl could be heard coming from the small den. The eerie wail was carried over the flat lands as the father of the kits let his grief overtake him. His face was buried in the she-cat's still warm pelt. He breathed ragged, short breaths as he tried unsuccessfully to fight the tears that pricked the back of his eyes. The fiery orange tom breatehd in his mate's soothing scent for the last time as he raised his blood-shot eyes to look at his kin. All the kits looked full-fed and content, and that made Burntsoul all the more upset, for they knew not the precious thing they had just lost. The father new immediatly what he should do with the kits, for their own good and after the wish of Smallpoppy. For the time being, however, he moved closer to his kits and curled around them. As the storm raged outside, father and children shared a night together, curled up to eachother for heat and comfort.

Dawn light filtered through the den's entrance. Burntsoul's ears flicked back and forth as he was aroused bu the mewling of kits. "Smallpoppy, could you..." he stopped short as he remembered the tragedy of the night before. Smallpoppy was dead and he was the only living parent of these kits. He was hesitant to start his day, thinking maybe this had only been a bad dream. No, she's just out hunting, he seemed to tell hismelf, though dep down he knew. Before bringing these cats to their destiny's, they had to be named. There were 2 toms and 2 she-kits,. His voice was shaky as he dubbed the first one, a pale tabby tom, Lightningkit. His name would comemorate the night that he and his siblings were born, though none of them would know it. The next was a beautiful tortoiseshell she-kit, whom he named Harvestkit. After the first two, names flooded his mind and he easily chose names for the remaining kits. The other she-kit was called Miragekit and the tom, Shardkit.

With the kits named and their time running out, their father brought them each to seperate clans. Though no one except for their father knew that they had kin in other clans. And so it went: Lightningkit went to ShadowClan; Harvestkit to WindClan; Miragekit to ThunderClan and Shardkit to RiverClan...

Plot

It has been 6 moons since that fateful night when Smallpoppy left the forest to join our warrior ancestors. Now among the four clans potential battles are brewing and tensions are high. As prey becomes scarce during leaf-fall some clans are being forced to trespass and quarrel, even among themselves. Unexpected allianes are forming: ShadowClan & ThunderClan and WindClan & RiverClan.

Accusations are flying between ThunderClan and WindClan and ShadowClan and RiverClan are hostile as ever. With the threat of battle and the frequent territory raids, clans are bracing themselves for potentially one of the worst battles the forest has ever seen. Cats are going as far as scrapping at Gatherings and StarClan is not impressed.

Now, among this confusion, four cats have been chosen specifically by StarClan. They are being sent dreams, inexplicable, complicated images of battle, death and darkness. But they aren't the only ones. Prophetic dreams have been shared with the Medicine Cats as well and they can't seem to understand themost recent prophecy given by StarClan:

"Strangers will bring 4 together to outwit death."

*Clears throat* There are four clans ((actually five counting starclan but you have to die to go there)); Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan. In each clan there are:
1 Leader
1 Deputy
6-14 Warriors
6-14 apprentices
Elders
Queens ((cats that are nursing kits or are pregnant with them))
Kits

There are also loners and kittypets. Kittypets are housecats and Loners are dangerous felines. You dont want to mess with them. They belong to no clan or they did and were banished. Here's a form you must fill out if you wish to join:

Name ((If you're leader put 'star' at the end, Warrior 'claw, storm, pelt, heart, stripe, 'rain', 'stream' or fang'. If apprentice put 'paw' at the end, Elders keep warrior names, Medicine cats too. Kits but 'kit' at end. Ex. Bluestar, Fireheart, cloudpaw, frostkit))

Age: ((in moons, must be at least 6 moons to be an apprentice, moon = month))

Clan/other ((thunder, shadow, river, wind, kittypet, loner))

Rank: ((leader, deputy, warrior, kit, apprentice, medicine cat, elder, kit, queen))

Appearence: ((you can use a pic))

Personality:

Each full moon four clans will go to a gathering and there will be a truce. If the truce is broken on this night, Starclan will become angry and block out the glow of the moon. With me so far? Ready to join? GOOD!!! Welcome to Warriors the RPG!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:41 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

hey angel! what if ur a loner........what kinda name do u get

Last edited by Tatsumaki on Oct 1st, 2005 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:45 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name Lance*

Clan: thunder

Appearence: later
Personality: loyal,vengeful

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:49 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

name: firepaw
aperance: dont know yet
personality: will do what she is told to do, loyal
clan: shadow

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:55 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

Name: Shadow Fang
Clan: Shadow
Personality: Wild yet tame. Old yet his life sparks as the young. He is breave but not very outgoing.
Apperiance: All black with white claws and glowing black fangs...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 01:36 AM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

Name: Silentclaw

Clan: Wind

Appearance: A light grey coat with streaks of black through it, paws are black and the tip of his tail is black, has a scar over his right eye but can still see out of it.

Personality: Clam and collect, friendly to those who are friendly to him, but is very serious when it comes to a fight.

Lee: "Sensei!!"
(They hug with a beautiful sunset and waves behind them)

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Last edited by Haru-Donovan on Oct 1st, 2005 at 02:38 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:35 AM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

i came up with my apperance:
black coat, almost like tiger paws, her tail is like a wolfs

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:38 AM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

well you put warrior as your rank....

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:41 AM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

and has a sword and sharp claws with a big scar on her arm

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:43 AM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

and you have the wrong ending for your name!!!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:47 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

i do well then i will change it!
its: tigerclaw!!!!!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:50 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: Tuffkit

Clan/other: Loner (So far)

Appearence:
(please log in to view the image)

Personality: He think he is all cute and that everyone loves him. He is very clumsy and pretty agressive. He is alone because he have been
left alone from his clan. He dont know why, he dont know which, and he dont know how to survive well on his own. But he is trying, and wont admit he might be needing help on the way.

Attachment: images.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 08:45 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*gasps* Dark_chan!! TIGERCLAW IS A VERY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD KITTY IN WARRIORS! sad He tried to kill Fireheart but dont worry, i just saw the name and i'm like "OH NO!" lol. Thunder_fox ya took Bluestar's role. Follen if you're 24 moons you arent really an elder. You'd have to be like 40-50 or 60 moons to do that. lol. Here's mine:

Name: Winterstar
Clan: Riverclan
Personality: Winterstar always puts her clan first. She will do anything to protect her clan from danger or threats. She's loyal to only her family in Riverclan ((sad I cant believe i'm taking Riverclan but ah well. Silverstream's from riverclan so big grin)). She is one cat that you do not want to mess with. She's loyal and wise and thinks first before acting. Make her mad and you just committed suicide upon yourself.
Appearence: ((in pic))

Attachment: 0018-0412-3007-4751_sm2.jpg

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:08 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Name Lance*

Clan: thunder

Appearence: later
Personality: loyal,vengeful

Um, Lan-lan, i dont mean to sound pushy or anything but Lance isn't going t cut it. You need a cat name. Here i'll give ya some ideas:

Jadestar
Blackstar
Runningstar
shadowstar
Froststar
Bluestar
Brokenstar
Amberstar
Tigerstar ((>.< Tigerclaw... *shudders* Not you Dark-chan but Tigerclaw in Warriors))
Pantherstar
Yellowstar
Cinderstar
Graystar
Darkstar
Streamstar
Tearstar
Brackenstar
Pinestar
Birchstar
Snowstar

I think that's all of em I can think of. You can pick any one you like. Haru-donovan are you certain you dont want to be leader of Windclan? We need leaders before we can truly have warriors and them. Sorry I should've mentioned that sad

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:17 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Here's three more kitties for me:

Name: Rubypelt
Clan/other: Thunderclan
Appearence: ((In upload))
Personality: Rubypelt is a very wise cat. She knows which herbs to use for the strangest sickness. She is gentle and because she has shared dreams with starclan she knows far more than her clanmates about the clan in Silverpelt. She has a horrible secret that pains her to think about and so far none of the cats know about her past.

Name: Shadeclaw
Clan: Winclan
Appearence: (please log in to view the image)
Personality: Shadeclaw is headstrong. He will protect his clan with his life if need be. He is brave and strong and looks up to his leader. He will do anything to protect his family and if anyone gets in the way they shall be slaughtered and feel his claw pierce into their flesh. He is calm though and his hard eyes soften like melting snow when he sees kits. He has a very weak spot for them.

Name: Tabbypaw
Clan: Thunderclan
Mentor: none so far
Appearence: (please log in to view the image)
Personality: Tabbypaw listens to whatever she's told. She will do exactly as her mentor wants her to do and laps up any information about the clan and warriors. She hangs around the elders and listens to their stories. Her eyes always wide and her paws quivering in excitement.

Attachment: 0092-0508-0617-5504_sm2.jpg

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:39 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((Ignore the "Warrior of Starclan" on Rubypelt's pic))

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:39 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Is my cat good?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:18 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Yup! Yours is good!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:22 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

wow confusing...LOL

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:22 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

sorry! -_- I didnt know it would be this hard

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:23 PM