KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Warriors: Four Clans

Warriors: Four Clans
Started by: angel_kitsune

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

well im confused about what we do....LOL

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:26 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I dont think it is very confusing.. Oh well big grin

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:27 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

hahahahahaha

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:29 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

so im bad?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:45 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

NO YOU AREN'T BAD!!!!!!!!! Just one of the kitties in Warrior's name is Tigerclaw and he's bad but you arent!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 05:42 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Miau... When will this start?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 06:13 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moogle_xenocide
destroy all humans

um hi can i join?

Name :spry claw

Clan/other : wind

Personality:smart,sarcastic,paranoid and slightly crazy

appearance:brown with black streaks and greyish claws,long tail

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 06:47 PM
moogle_xenocide is currently offline Click here to Send moogle_xenocide a Private Message Find more posts by moogle_xenocide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

sure you can join! ^^ Yup let's start. We're going to be at the gathering so...

*Winterstar glided out of the shadows of the forest, signaling to the rest of Riverclan to follow her with a flick of her tail. She dashed into the clearing, the full moon shining upon her snowy-white pelt. Winterstar leapt onto the highrocks. She gazed down at the clearing below her, her tail swished gently as she looked at her clan. She opened her mouth to scent the air. There was no sign of the other clans. Her paws quivered slightly. It was time to discuss Shadowclan's tresspassing issues. They were not going to hunt on Riverclan ground while she was around. She fluffed out her fur and awaited the other clans to arrive*

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 09:14 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Tuffkit layed asleep behind a rock, very near to the gathering point. He always slept well in the moon shine. It was warm against his golden pelt and he enjoyed every moment. He then heard paws against the ground in the distance. Someone was closing up on him. Someone who wanted to hurt him? He thought for a while, but was to tired to get up. He just shook his head and tried to fall asleep again.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 10:40 PM
Maleficus
King dork

(May I join?)
Name: Snowypaw
Clan: Riverclan
Appearance: Black with white paws. Green eyes.
Personality: Inquisitive and clever, but he never thinks of the long term effects of his actions. He would give anything to protect his clan and is not afraid of death.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 11:00 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Sure you can ^^

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 11:32 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

~I still dont know what you are suposed to do...LOL~

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 01:30 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by angel_kitsune
Um, Lan-lan, i dont mean to sound pushy or anything but Lance isn't going t cut it. You need a cat name. Here i'll give ya some ideas:

Jadestar
Blackstar
Runningstar
shadowstar
Froststar
Bluestar
Brokenstar
Amberstar
Tigerstar ((>.< Tigerclaw... *shudders* Not you Dark-chan but Tigerclaw in Warriors))
Pantherstar
Yellowstar
Cinderstar
Graystar
Darkstar
Streamstar
Tearstar
Brackenstar
Pinestar
Birchstar
Snowstar

I think that's all of em I can think of. You can pick any one you like. Haru-donovan are you certain you dont want to be leader of Windclan? We need leaders before we can truly have warriors and them. Sorry I should've mentioned that sad
fine bluestar then

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 02:27 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

-Tiger claw was awake and was waiting for everyone else to awaken. she had gotten no sleep she was busy watching guard over her clan-

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:36 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

(Ok I'll change to a leader then)
Name: Darkstar
Clan: Wind
Appearance: Light gray coat, with streaks of black through it, black paws, and black on the end of his tail, has a scar on right eye, but can still see out of it.
Personality: Clam and collected most of the time, friendly to those who are friendly to him, very serious when it comes to a battle.

Lee: "Sensei!!"
(They hug with a beautiful sunset and waves behind them)

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:41 PM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

(Sorry about the double post)
Darkstar had been traveling all day to get to the high stones where he would meet the rest of the clan leaders and Star clan. When he came to the high stones he jumped up on one and saw Winterstar on the other side, he said nothing, Winterstar and him had not been on good terms in a while, so he just sat down and waited for the rest to come.

Lee: "Sensei!!"
(They hug with a beautiful sunset and waves behind them)

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 09:03 PM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Winterstar turned her eyes towards Darkstar. Her tail flicked slightly in annoyance. She had dreaded his arrival. It was time to pick a bone with all the clans for going upon Riverclan lands. "I'd like to see them try to catch a stupid fish those mouse-brains!" She licked one of her paws and rubbed her ear and nose with it. She looked back at Darkstar and meowed* Queer to see you here Darkstar. I hope your clan is well fed from all the fish you stole from us She hissed threateningly at the leader, her fur standing on end.*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 09:22 PM
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

can i join the rpg here

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 09:25 PM
Jacob is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((sure))

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 09:32 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Tuffkit looked up from the stone. It starts getting crowded here. I better scare them away, so I can rest in peace. He jumped up on the rock, and with all his nasty looks and strength he hizzled at the others nearby. What he did not think of was that probably no one would even blink at the two fullmoons old kit. He raged up himself and spitted at them, trying to look dangerous.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 09:47 PM