KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Warriors: Four Clans

Warriors: Four Clans
Started by: angel_kitsune

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Winterstar looked at the kit. Her eyes were welcoming and warm but that was shielded by the rage that had come over her from the thought of Windclan stealing their food. They had rabbits after all to fatten their bellies! The fish were already scarse thanks to the stupid two-legs that had recently began hunting there. Winterstar growled and shook her white pelt. She hated the two-legs. What gave them right to steal Riverclan's fish and ruin the forest with their monsters?! They even brought dogs into the woods for Starclan's sake! She ruffled her fur again and felt the fur on her shoulder stand on end. She was in no mood to act kindly to a kit that was trying to make himself fierce. Winterstar turned her head to the kit and hissed back, a however there was compassion within her gaze that gave away her spit of hatred as a fluke. She turned away and glared at Darkstar. Her tail lashing as she awaited his response*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 10:07 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Snowypaw saw the kit hissing and spitting from a rock. "What should we do with that one?" He asked Winterstar, feeling sorry for the lone kit.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 10:41 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

can i join

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 10:41 PM
Jacob is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

Darkstar turn his head toward the kit, but kept a eye on Winterstar in case her anger over came her, and meowed with little compassion, "What are you doing here? This is no place for a kit. Go back to your parents little one." He then turned his head back toward Winterstar, and stood up. "Why yes they are. I hope the same for your clan Winterstar." He meowed with no feeling and seemingly not knowing or not caring what Winterstar really meant in her comment. He then stretched his front legs, yawed, then sat back down. "Where is every one? You didn't scare them off did you Winterstar?" He meowed with a little laugh in his voice.

Lee: "Sensei!!"
(They hug with a beautiful sunset and waves behind them)

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 12:15 AM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Snowypaw approached the kit. "What are you doing here little one? Where is you clan?" He couldn't recognize his scent.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 12:18 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((Yes you can join, didn't I already say that?))

*Winterstar glared at Darkstar and her tail lashed from side-to-side. She looked around the clearing and snarled at him* "My clan is here. Where is the glorious Windclan, Darkstar? Have they obandoned their great and powerful leader?" She had sarcasm dripping within her voice. Her patience with the leader of Windclan was running thin. They had plenty of rabbits to fill their greedy guts. Why had they come to Riverclan territory. She narrowed her eyes so they were nothing but slits. "As soon as the meeting ends, and the truce is broken, we'll see who steals food from who you piece of mousedung!" Winterstar lashed her tail and heard some of her warriors murmuring and smiling at their leader's strength and courage. They knew that if they needed to fight, they would do so. Long live Riverclan*

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:03 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

can i join

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:13 AM
Jacob is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

Darkstar looked at Winterstar seemly unmoved by her words, "Heh" He scoffed "They are around. I just preferred they stay hidden. Wouldn't want your unruly clan to start a fight when there is a truce, would we?" His ear flicked as he thought, "But once the truce is broken, there shall be another victory for the Windclan."

Lee: "Sensei!!"
(They hug with a beautiful sunset and waves behind them)

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:22 AM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name blueclaws
Appearence:long black hair hazel eyes a rob like inyasha but black with blue flames black paws black tail
Personality:loyal fearless self centerd determined
clan:Fire

Last edited by Jacob on Oct 3rd, 2005 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:40 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(wow what i miss)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:48 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Snowypaws could smell the windclan surrounding them. He called over to the strange kit. "Come with me, we should leave this place. I can protect you."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:50 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((The name is not going to cut it. Try a different name like just Lepordclaw or something like that. We're all at the Gathering Thunder_fox and we're waiting for Thunderclan and Shadowclan to arrive. HEY! I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!!! You're name is Bluestar like in the Warrior books and she is the leader of thunderclan just like you! cooooooooooooool!!!!!!! big grin))

*Winterstar sent a bone-chilling glare at Darkstar* "They have to show themselves sooner or later. It is Starclan's will that all the clans be in the clearing during the meeting. Or do you dare go against Starclan's wishes?" *She hissed feircely, her clan shifted uncomfortably. Some were ready to watch their leader fight with Darkstar but others would rather she didn't. They wondered why she was being so hostile. She had a right to be angry with Windclan for hunting upon Riverclan grounds but getting ready to tear Darkstar to pieces during a gather of all places! This was not like their leader. Had something happened that had enraged her? The clan was silent, hoping that Winterstar would cease the fighting while others hoped she would finish it. Winterstar kept her eyes locked with Darkstar's her fur standing on end*

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:57 AM
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blueclaws saw the two cats talking to each other he wanted to meet them before he destroyed them

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:58 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(really?)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:58 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jacob
Name blueclaws
Appearence:long black hair hazel eyes a rob like inyasha but black with blue flames black paws black tail
Personality:loyal fearless self centerd determined
clan:Fire

((There is no Fireclan. There is only Wind, Thunder, River, and Shadow. No fire. Yup, hop in Lan-lan))

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 02:02 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

-Tigerclaw went into the woods looking for something to eat-

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 02:03 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

(i be shadow then.)

blueclaw sees him and says watch your back and gets in his face

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 02:05 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by angel_kitsune
((There is no Fireclan. There is only Wind, Thunder, River, and Shadow. No fire. Yup, hop in Lan-lan))
(i will in a bout half-hour home work sick )

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 02:07 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((Jacob try to be literate here and you cant just zip from one place to another. If you are in Shadowclan you should be in a meeting not in the woods))

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 02:19 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

((o sorry that was me...didnt know what to do.....))

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 02:20 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote