KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Nataku vs. Solidus Snake

Nataku vs. Solidus Snake
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

how does this forced teleportation work? do you have to hit the guy with a beam or something?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 03:51 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

i just "see" something and teleport it. and with the vampires enhanced senses, he can pick out even an invisible warrior and teleport it. and as i stated before, because hes not expecting it, he will be disoriented.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 04:03 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

?? Since when can you just look at someone and teleport them? Don't remember reading that in Antro's description. But whatever...as long as you don't use it as a 'ring out' tactic.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 04:05 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

look in the second antro file and look at his power teleportation:trapdoor effect

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 04:24 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
nonsense. u cant state that A and B are fact just because u say so. all im saying is that even if u are faster than me,
1. when u fully materialize, by death blow is on the way
2. you are still advancing on me (not just ready to strike)
3. disorientation due to teleportation

three facts. now, show me a comic that states that during a forced teleportation any street level character has not been taken aback for at leadt a half second.

we can also let the KMCers decide, cause im not gonna keep argueing this point for the next 6 days or this fight will get real dull real fast.

just saying, that i dont think spidey is that fast to dodge/defend himself after such an attack. its worse than him jumping right infront of a bullet when its 3 inches away. hes gonna get hit

1) I have the Force sense, it allows me to tune into my surrondings, sense the midichlorines, I know where you are coming, I can sense it.
2) The System Azrael uses makes him 100% efficient in combat. He has no time to be confused, he takes everything into account in an instant. The instant I sense you are coming, I am already moving.
3) Combat experience from all three, but mainly Yeyinde, allows me to react to an attack from an odd angle. He is used to fighting multiple aliens at once, as such, he knows how to dodge multiple tail strikes, claws and bites, meanwhile whirling his blade around in such a manner that nothing can get close without getting hit.

If you're going to be far away, I can just fire plasma caster shots at you, forcing you to dodge around. I can fire these while doing anything else, as the plasma caster can be fired by a mechanism in my helmet using my mandible.

BTW teleporting me from a distance, how is that allowed but not TK? That doesn't make any sense to me at all.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:05 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

i didnt make the rules skipper. i was wondering where u went, i was bored all day.

there is no way to really tell who is faster. we both have warriors that can move exceptionally fast
but dont forget that u are stalking me at this moment, if when u materialize your death blow is already approaching how can u swing your sword around in time to kill me. the most u can do is take off one of my limbs, but, id put it back on after the fight. but you would be dead.

what do u say kmc'ers?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:11 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

but u said, that u were creeping up on me to gut me. u cant go back and say ur firing a plasma blaster now.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:12 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

... uhm.... what the hell are you talking about?

I said if you decided to stay far away from me, I can easily do that.

Not that you'd even know I was coming for you in the first place, all three of my characters are masters of stealth, and one has lived by the hunt for several hundred years.

Not that I even need to, I could just charge you and fire a plasma blast from my pistol burner, forcing you to teleport or start dodging. Once I have you on the defence I can just keep using my Force sense to feel where you are moving to, and already be ready to attack there.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:16 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

i didnt make the rules skipper. i was wondering where u went, i was bored all day.

there is no way to really tell who is faster. we both have warriors that can move exceptionally fast
but dont forget that u are stalking me at this moment, if when u materialize your death blow is already approaching how can u swing your sword around in time to kill me. the most u can do is take off one of my limbs, but, id put it back on after the fight. but you would be dead.

what do u say kmc'ers?

I know where you are going to be, and I AM FASTER than you. MUCH MUCH faster. Azrael went toe to toe, and was gaining ground, against DEATHSTROKE. WHO HAS PRECOGNITION. Do you understand this?

I never said stalking, I said quickly sneak up in 30 seconds. That's all it would take for me to get the drop on you.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:17 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

This is the stupidest thread alive! Nataku is a skilled samurai,master of multiple firearms,and craps thunder! There's no way Solidus can win this!

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:18 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by black robb
This is the stupidest thread alive! Nataku is a skilled samurai,master of multiple firearms,and craps thunder! There's no way Solidus can win this!

I don't crap thunder, I crap fireballs and shoot lightning from my eyes.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:19 PM
stormfront13

i vote for snake

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:31 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

u cannot hide from me. i have all of a vampires senses. i will know where u are at all times.

u cannot get the jump on me. as for fighting skills, i have laid waste to entire armies at once and my swordplay is dazzling.

u cannot hope to counter someone whilst u are practically in mid teleport. u may sense i am behind u in the microsecond that u are teleported. but theres no way in hell u can kill me before i finish my swing. from the time u materialize and can act, my sword is already in your skin.

YOU CANNOT attack me in mid teleport

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:36 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

u cannot hide from me. i have all of a vampires senses. i will know where u are at all times.

u cannot get the jump on me. as for fighting skills, i have laid waste to entire armies at once and my swordplay is dazzling.

u cannot hope to counter someone whilst u are practically in mid teleport. u may sense i am behind u in the microsecond that u are teleported. but theres no way in hell u can kill me before i finish my swing. from the time u materialize and can act, my sword is already in your skin.

You cant stack up to Nataku he'll sh*t fire all over you!

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:38 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

black robb, thanks for the input. Now stop.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:52 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Nakatu suxx! (j/k)

Go Snake!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 08:42 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

First off, do you even read any comics with bloodscream? He's not a full vampire. He's a good tracker yes, but I've never seen him show any signs of being able to know where anyone was at all times. He'd know I was in his vicinity, but he would NOT know exactly where I was.

You've laid waste to entire armies, and been foiled by as little as tripping over your own feet.

You talk like I am going to be standing in a straight up position when I'm teleported, odds are I'm already moving as you teleport me, and I'm not going to be in any position to be struck by your sword. Not only that, but my armor covers my neck.

(please log in to view the image)

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 08:57 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

nice scan, meand my friends can burn down a house too. smile

i have groo's fighting ability. not his clumsiness. and no man would dare tell groo any crap to his face, cause he will die.

i may not be a true vampire, but i have all the vampire attributes except the weakness to the canon items.

i never said u are standing up. i used my powers to sense how u are and sliced accordingly.

by the way, the scans u showed me show that asword hit at the base of the skull can remove it from the body cause its relatively unarmored.

now. i have class 10 strength, and nigh unbreakable exceptionally sharp swords. your neck is toast.

Last edited by Solidus Snake on Oct 3rd, 2005 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:01 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

1) You aren't stopping my momentum with your teleport
2) Neck armor will stop your sword
3) Your sword won't kill me, my blades will eviscerate you.
4) My guys would all tell Groo shit to his face, they are all above any normal human beings.

(please log in to view the image)

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:04 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

now sir as i have 2 katanas and not a dagger im sure i can reach u to take ur head off. esp since i ahve enhanced speed. a katana is 30 inches long or more. one clean swipe is all it takes.

showing me a predator kill another one i not impressive

batman beat predator, arnold beat predator, danny glover beat predator (and he was in his forties), and low powered hero could do it.

in fact in AVP they were sock puppets smile

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:11 PM