KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Nataku vs. Solidus Snake

Nataku vs. Solidus Snake
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solidus Snake
The General

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nataku8188
1) You aren't stopping my momentum with your teleport
2) Neck armor will stop your sword
3) Your sword won't kill me, my blades will eviscerate you.
4) My guys would all tell Groo shit to his face, they are all above any normal human beings.

(please log in to view the image)

your momentum isnt a big deal. after the teleport u will be "relatively" standing still. u will be in mid stride

neck armor? sure it will

ur blades will eviscrate me. im sure. u were backing me the last time i remembered. in fact, i heard a rumor u got dismembered.

groo has slain humans, monsters, and demons. i doubt

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:14 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I am voting nataku for this round.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:15 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
now sir as i have 2 katanas and not a dagger im sure i can reach u to take ur head off. esp since i ahve enhanced speed. a katana is 30 inches long or more. one clean swipe is all it takes.

showing me a predator kill another one i not impressive

batman beat predator, arnold beat predator, danny glover beat predator (and he was in his forties), and low powered hero could do it.

in fact in AVP they were sock puppets smile

First off, Batman got the absoloute shit kicked out of him. Arnold BARELY survived, because the predator was showboating, and he was the BEST special forces op the US had, and Danny Glover fought a pred who took 4 (Somewhere around there) shotgun shots to the stomache, was devoid of his shoulder cannon, missing a hand, and most likely exhausted. Not to mention he wasn't Yeyinde, a pack leader, and one of the most dangerous Predators ever.

The katana isn't going to do shit to my armor, predator armor takes a LOT to destroy, predator weapons don't even cut it, and they can cut through 10 cm of reinforced steel.

Any low powered hero could take a Predator huh? Batman got his ass beat SEVERLY. Worse than when Azrael beat him. Predators take a special kind of person to beat them, if they are worth their salt. Basic unblooded preds and low caste preds are the most common kind of preds, and they get their asses kicked on a regular basis. Guys like Yeyinde who take on Queen aliens unarmed, fight packs of aliens with just their claws, etc. are above and beyond what you percieve.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:17 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

ripley has caused the demise of the alien queen as well.

if i had to fight one, i could teleport on top her head and cut it right off. i may lose my armor if the blood splashes on it, but aside from taht, it would be an easy kill.

teleportation hapens in pico seconds. u cannot react that fast. not in a million years. thats why ppl like night crawler and blink are so effective. they make u seem as if u are standing still.

oh, and bats beat the predator whilst fighting blind and injured

Last edited by Solidus Snake on Oct 3rd, 2005 at 09:25 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:22 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I'm pretty sure batman beat the crap out of azreal in his own book.... "take off your helmet!"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:52 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

First off, you obviously have no concept of time. Your guy can't react in picoseconds, he's not that fast. He's not even fast enough to keep up with Wolverine.

Second, you fail to realize that my guy reacts ahead of time, he already knows what is coming, he can sense it in the force, unlike Darth Maul who let his arrogance get the best of him, my guy is 100% focused and will use his mastery of the force to be completely aware of what's going on.

Second, yes your AMALGAM could take on an alien, but the acid blood would kill you. It would eat through your armor and kill you. ONE THIRD of my guy took on an Alien queen, UNARMED. By the way Ripley never killed an Alien queen, she managed to open an air lock and get it sucked out into space.

I'm still laughing about your batman vs predator conception, I'm getting the scans now.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:56 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by jinzin
I'm pretty sure batman beat the crap out of azreal in his own book.... "take off your helmet!"

No, he dodged him, got him to remove his equipment, led him down a dark tunnel while he had his night vision on and splashed him with a ton of light. This was the crazy AzBats, who is nothing compared to normal azrael.

BTW Dennis O'neil wrote almost all of Azrael, and he was editing Batman long before he did Azrael.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:57 PM
jinzin

i'm not talking about that fight... confused

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:09 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

noone in this tournament moves in pico seconds. the act of teleportation is in picoseconds. thats what teleport means. to move from point a to point b without traversing the distance in an infitesimal time.

yeah....alien blood kill a vampire....yea sure.

i never saiid ripley killed anyone, i said he demised the alien queen. remember...even i n movies battle field removal counts.

now since my scanner isnt working and im sure that u will scan the pics u want. be a good combatant and show the pics where bats shot the predator up with tranq, and beat him almost to death with a louisville slugger. oh oh oh....better still show 60 year old alfred shooting that same predator with a boom stick. nice agility there.

i too would like to see azrael, a predator, or a sith lord defeat an army of over 1000 ppl with just two swords. that will show u who is the better swordsman. and defeating 1000 ppl surrounding u, u will need a keen combat sense as groo has and nigh superhuman speed. add a superhumanly fast vampire, and possibly one of the most vesatile teleporters in the marvel universe, who can do multiple teleports for an extended period of time. i could use anything to impale u over and over again by just teleportining it inside your body (but that would be boring)

instead i outsmarted u. give up elder predator. its time for your head to be on my trophy case.no elder predator or slightly enhanced human can take a vampire down (pseudo or not) and he has all the attributes of a vampire except weather control and transformation. and he has none of the vulnerabilities.

in fact, since u are not a mutant, all i need to do is touch you and u will bleed to death. cause u have no advanced healing factor. give it up gracefully.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:28 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

noone in this tournament moves in pico seconds. the act of teleportation is in picoseconds. thats what teleport means. to move from point a to point b without traversing the distance in an infitesimal time.

yeah....alien blood kill a vampire....yea sure.

i never saiid ripley killed anyone, i said he demised the alien queen. remember...even i n movies battle field removal counts.

now since my scanner isnt working and im sure that u will scan the pics u want. be a good combatant and show the pics where bats shot the predator up with tranq, and beat him almost to death with a louisville slugger. oh oh oh....better still show 60 year old alfred shooting that same predator with a boom stick. nice agility there.

i too would like to see azrael, a predator, or a sith lord defeat an army of over 1000 ppl with just two swords. that will show u who is the better swordsman. and defeating 1000 ppl surrounding u, u will need a keen combat sense as groo has and nigh superhuman speed. add a superhumanly fast vampire, and possibly one of the most vesatile teleporters in the marvel universe, who can do multiple teleports for an extended period of time. i could use anything to impale u over and over again by just teleportining it inside your body (but that would be boring)

instead i outsmarted u. give up elder predator. its time for your head to be on my trophy case.no elder predator or slightly enhanced human can take a vampire down (pseudo or not) and he has all the attributes of a vampire except weather control and transformation. and he has none of the vulnerabilities.

in fact, since u are not a mutant, all i need to do is touch you and u will bleed to death. cause u have no advanced healing factor. give it up gracefully.

Jinzin, please enlighten me to which fight that was, I've never read it.

Alien blood would burn through the alien in seconds, the stuff goes through the hull of spaceships like it's nothing. Bloodscream got wicked Fed up by Wolverine several times, alien blood would do a LOT worse than Wolverine and the Yashido honor sword.

First off, you said the demise of an Alien queen, which is untrue, Aliens survive in space. This shows how little you know of them to begin with.

I've got all the scans from Batman vs Pred 1 and 2, and I'll be sure to post all the fights.

Groo takes on 1000s of soldiers at once... oh man, better watch out. How about the single hunting group of basic preds that took out the entire Japanese samurai Army, including several warlords? Hell, preds aren't even written to be a joke like Groo, they are written to be taken seriously. Groo's comics are literally a joke, they are there to entertain, not to seriously evaluate his skills as a swordsman. Also, once again, you say Bloodscream is superhumanly fast, lets see some examples. Bloodscream is NOT that fast, Bloodscream can barely keep up with Wolverine, who Batman is arguably equal to (Not the time or place for it, just a statement. Never said either was better, just saying it is a debatable point). Anthro exhausts himself with extensive teleporting, and by the end of the week, I will have read all of his appearances and will be able to accurately judge just how effective he would be with his powers.

Now you're saying no elder pred or enhanced human can take a vampire down! That's why Bloodscream gets his shit wrecked by Wolverine? HAHA. Wow, that's the most BS statement I've heard from you yet... or maybe it's not. I'm sure you'll top that one though, at this rate. Also, wrong again, Azrael heals faster than Deathstroke, as seen during their fight, Calibax's life draining capabilities effected DS but not Azrael. Not only that, but you have no idea if that bleeding trick will work on a Predator, they have a different physiology from humans, so the argument that that will even work is moot (Nevermind the fact that im completely covered in a mix of Predator armor and Azrael's skintight protective suit)

There's no need for me to give up when I've got your guy completely outclassed in every aspect.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:51 PM
jinzin

I'll go hunting for it when I go back home, if he did beat up azreal like I remember I'll try and post scans of it on thurs aight?...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:52 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by jinzin
I'll go hunting for it when I go back home, if he did beat up azreal like I remember I'll try and post scans of it on thurs aight?...

Just give me the comic number and I can get the scans up that day

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:58 PM
jinzin

i wish I could, i don't remember it off the top of my head though...

it was the fight where batman's all "take off your helmet" then he smacks it of azy's face and starts choking him to death...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:00 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Since when does Az wear a helmet? He wears a mask normally.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:17 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

well i forgot u were using the predator body, so i shall recant the touch thing as im not sure it will work. anthros file sid that in his armor he can do all of that stuff. read the file.

as for ripley BFRing the alien queen

she won tho. the alien queen was no longer a threat. just like superman tossing classic juggernaut into orbit. he wouldnt die, but he has ultimately won cause jugs cant get home.

yes, groos books make alot of fun, but when he fights (even when he is not fouling up) he slays ppl by the hundreds. whether if the book itself is a joke or not, his fighting skills are legendary.

u still have not told me how u would survive a master swordsman (class 10 strength) with unbreakable swords that can cut through almost anything cutting through the back of your neck whilst u just materialized out of a teleport.

and if darth mauls force sense was so good, or any other jedi masters for that instance, they would always win their fights and never lose. maul died like a b*tch. the only person less threatening than him was the marshmellow man from ghostbusters

i agree, that the force sense is potent, but it cant save you mid stride mid teleport.

cause as i have said ppl......when u fully materialize and u can "move" again, the blade is already on u.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:18 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by Nataku8188
Since when does Az wear a helmet? He wears a mask normally.

I don't know... maybe I'm completely confused... like I said..thursday I'll try and find that for ya.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:19 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

well i forgot u were using the predator body, so i shall recant the touch thing as im not sure it will work. anthros file sid that in his armor he can do all of that stuff. read the file.

as for ripley BFRing the alien queen

she won tho. the alien queen was no longer a threat. just like superman tossing classic juggernaut into orbit. he wouldnt die, but he has ultimately won cause jugs cant get home.

yes, groos books make alot of fun, but when he fights (even when he is not fouling up) he slays ppl by the hundreds. whether if the book itself is a joke or not, his fighting skills are legendary.

u still have not told me how u would survive a master swordsman (class 10 strength) with unbreakable swords that can cut through almost anything cutting through the back of your neck whilst u just materialized out of a teleport.

and if darth mauls force sense was so good, or any other jedi masters for that instance, they would always win their fights and never lose. maul died like a b*tch. the only person less threatening than him was the marshmellow man from ghostbusters

i agree, that the force sense is potent, but it cant save you mid stride mid teleport.

cause as i have said ppl......when u fully materialize and u can "move" again, the blade is already on u.

Doesn't matter about the ring out thing, because you aren't allowed to teleport me out of the ring, and that has nothing to do with my guys capability to down an alien queen with his bare hands.

I already told you how I would survive a master swordsman of your strength, by being faster, more skilled and having armor that can easily take blows from your swords. In Batman vs Predator 2, the pred got shot in the throat with an arrow from huntress and kept fighting, beating the shit out of both of them. Unless you completely decapitate me (Which isn't happening anyways) I'm not worried about injuries. Once again, you still have no control over my body while I teleport, if your teleporting even works the way you think it does, you haven't even read the comics, you're just using a file.

As to the Darth Maul comment, if you read his books and comics, as well as the movie, you'd know he's dropped a room with 6 of the worlds most dangerous assassins at the same time, hell in the movie he kills one of the more powerful and respected Jedi masters to have lived in a long time. If he wasn't being an arrogant prick he would've easily finished Obi-wan, and that woulda been the end of that. It's funny, having you say Darth maul isn't threatening when you are using a guy who is foiled constantly by his own stupidity.

The force sense coupled with the System gives me 100% focus on everything around me, I know what's coming, I can interpret it and react to it. Loki is faster than your guy, he's better trained, he's got a more dangerous arsenal and will not be teleporting standing up. Antro will teleport me mid movement, and when I come through I will still be moving. In the tenth of a second it takes me to react I will already be moving to stop you. I VERY MUCH doubt Antro can precisely teleport me to the point where he can remove my head in the instant I come out of a teleport, and I'd very much like to see proof of any of his abilities.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:32 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

as for azrael being better than bats it says here on this page that bats taught him skills and honor. somehow i dont think that was about making omlettes.

oh and hes the perfect assassin......sigh....everyone is made to be the perfect assasin. how cliche

if he was so good, bats would be listening to him and not the other way around

http://www.legionsofgotham.org/BIOSazrael.html

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:36 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

He was taught skills, yes. He never knew a lot of the things Bats knew, and then Bats taught him these things. I says nothing of fighting, which Azrael was perfectly good at before Batman came along. Considering he was born and raised to be the Azrael to take his fathers place.

I will be posting a whole heapload of images tomorrow, including Azrael beating the shit out of Batman (Since everyone loves those scans)

Also, Jinzin, in LOTDK 63 Batman yells at Az to take off the costume before they start fighting, but that's it.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:39 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

For the record, you really should read comics instead of using Bios, I mean most Bios still say Deadpool can't even regrow limbs, which he has been able to do for 5+ years.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:40 PM