KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Nataku vs. Solidus Snake

Nataku vs. Solidus Snake
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
so according to ur logic a jedi knight can overcome spidey. the jedi knights were easily overcome when their allies turned traitor. spidey would have never gone down so easy

u are amking the force out to be something taht its not.

No, you're just too stupid to understand the most basic concepts of my Force System.

I'll say it again, and try to make it in terms even you can understand;

If the Jedi are in a fight, they are expecting you to move and to fight. They are focusing on you, thus nothing you can do is unexpected. However, if they stop fighting and are talking, and believe you are not going to attack, they aren't going to be focusing on you, thus you can surprise them. Now, my character and your character are just trying to kill eachother, there is no talking, there is no surprising me because I'm not stopping until your dead, so I'm focusing on your movements.

If you still don't understand it you're hopeless.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 07:10 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

whatever nakatu. if that was so, all of the jedi would ahve lived to see the end of episode 3.

u go ahead with your imaginary 'God sense'

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 08:31 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

You have to be the most ignorant person, ever.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 09:33 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

All this combat prowess, focus, and speed rolled up into one just sounds to me like the best way to handle a teleporter aside from being a brick who can just take the attacks.

I just think you're putting too much emphasis on cutting his head off and in every picture I've seen of predators, the "passageway" between the shoulders and head for a sword swipe seems to be at an awkward angle to get at.

Plus, I don't know how relevent this is to comic katanas, but regular katanas suck at cutting through armor. Especially curved armor. They don't catch.

I vote for Hypno-Picard.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
whatever nakatu. if that was so, all of the jedi would ahve lived to see the end of episode 3.

u go ahead with your imaginary 'God sense'

The reason the clones whomped all the jedis is supposively because the clone troopers had no ill will towards the jedi. They were just following orders and it didn't come up on their jedar until it was too late.

Although I still think it should of screamed *danger* on the forcometer.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 10:13 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

voting for Nataku

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:33 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Match Closed.

Nataku Wins 8-1. Good job both of you.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 04:33 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote