KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Judgment of Celestial

Judgment of Celestial
Started by: Jaro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

whats the story line now

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:28 AM
Jacob is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

lol

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:28 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

so many questions so little time

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:30 AM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

(ight i g2g)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:33 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

To make things easier we shall pick characters in groups:
1.) Striker, Bradon (Warrior of Hyland), Christian Hawthorne
2.) Joran, Alextor (Warrior of Gandriar), Cameron Hawthorne
3.) Elijah Diadem, Jaro, Galatians the Wise (My team)
4.) Rose, Princess Jennifer, Destinie
5.) Paris (Warrior of Gandriar), Count Achilles (Count of Merrierton), and Sheldon Wellow

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:34 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

when does this start

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:34 AM
Jacob is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Tomorrow
Jacob has group 1
stunna1773 has group 2

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:36 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

can i be Elijah Diadem

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:37 AM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

we will do it towmorro

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 02:10 AM
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

we will do it tomorrow

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 02:11 AM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 02:11 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaro
To make things easier we shall pick characters in groups:
1.) Striker, Bradon (Warrior of Hyland), Christian Hawthorne
2.) Joran, Alextor (Warrior of Gandriar), Cameron Hawthorne
3.) Elijah Diadem, Jaro, Galatians the Wise (My team)
4.) Rose, Princess Jennifer, Destinie
5.) Paris (Warrior of Gandriar), Count Achilles (Count of Merrierton), and Sheldon Wellow

Alright so Jacob has group 1
stunna1773 has group 2
I have group 3
My guess is Movie_Geek_ will is Group 4
And Dyingstar shall use group 5

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:03 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Basic rules:
1.) At the start of each chapter the characters you may use out of your group will be listed
2.) Judgment of Celestial I: Grievous Cry is only a story here and never happened that way we can work more on the pass.
3.) No making you characters godly (Dyingstar) and if they are killed they are killed. No reviving them (stunna1773)
4.) Try not to go at each other's necks at the start.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:43 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

did you get permission to start this?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:56 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

no crap we got permission we had permission since the last 10 chapters

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:43 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

We are just stating a new thread for it because it was getting confusing in the old one.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 02:08 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok so when do we start ? later

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 05:01 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

We start now.

Prolong:
Long ago in the land of Igros came Three Angels that brought the earth, the sky, and the water. Five Demons emerged out of the ground and brought fire, lighting, ice, floods, and earthquakes. Six Sages were born on Igros and brought love, hate, sorrow, kindess, anger, and hope.
But one of the sages wanted more...
In the land of Darkice, Serrago, leader and strongest of the Six Sages stole from the Tower of Celestial a rare jewel...

A Pendant of endless strength...

One by one the lands of Igros felt the wrath of Serrago and his armies. Then an alliance of men of the east and catlons joined together and marched against the armies of Darkice and there they fought for the future of Igros. Victory was near and hope seemed to prevail but Serrago had one final plan.
The five remaining Sages managed to "stop" Serrago and seal him away but his plan was fulfilled. One by one the Sages fell ill and turned into creatures of shadow and death. The Pendant was placed far away in the deep east.
Thousands of years have passed and shadows grew in Darkice. Galatians, one of the newer Sages thought that Serrago was coming back to Igros and so he decided to travel to the east and find the Pendant before anything could happen. Along the way with him he took Elisha Diadem, Marth Silvers, and David Wellow and departed.
After four months of travel they arrived at the Temple of Celestial and Elisha was the first to enter. He saw the Pendant and was drawn to it and hid it from Galatians the Wise and the rest.
Galatians thought that someone else has taken the Pendant and thought that all hope had failed...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 06:59 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Chapter I:
Land of Gravince
Characters: Sheldon (DyingStar) Cameron (stunna1173) Christian (Jacob) Destinie (Movie_Geek_)

In the land of Igros, just east of the great kingdom of Hyland, south from Irony, and west from Uplia lies the peaceful village of Gravince. Gravince sits in peace with its many hills that goes on for miles. At the northern border of Gravince is the mighty Silence Woods. Three villages are in Gravince and all are peaceful and careful with no wars or troubles.
Mayton being the furthest village south. Is home to Elisha Diadem who traveled east in Uplia with Galatians the Wise and Marth Silvers. Their adventures took them to a mighty mountain. Elisha is now an old man in his late fifties and his son is but twelve who is named Elijah. Marth has a daughter named Destinie and she is twenty but her father died when she was eight and Elisha took her in. They live on the biggest hill with a stream running on the western side of it. Destinie watches Elijah all the time while Elisha is at work and looking over his books.
Marton being the furthest village east. Here is the home of Bradon and the mayor of Gravince. The mayor is named William Kerry and is an honest man. Marton has the biggest militia with around thirty men. Bradon is part of the militia and is owner of a large piece of land in Marton. Marton also holds the Festival of the Moon every year to celebrate the birth of Gravince.
Merrierton being the furthest village north. Here is the home of Alextor. Unlike the other two villages, this one is part of Gravince but is not owned by Gravince. The King of Gandrian gave his younger son that village. Jaro was his name and he became Count of Merrierton. Jaro has an elder brother named Joran that is heir to the throne of Gandrian. Jaro is a brave soldier, captain of the guard, and ranger of the south.

South of Mayton an old man wonders towards the large hill of Elisha. The old man is wrapped in a blue robe which is fastened at the waist by a brown belt. The sun is bright but a large brown pointy hat shades his face. All you could see of his face’s features is the tip of his nose and his grey beard. He pushed most of his weight on his staff as he walked. The staff was long and reached his chin. He circled the hill and came to the stairs that led up to the house in the northeast. A small wooden fence surrounded the house and a small stream circled the western part of the hill.
From the porch of the house you could see most of Mayton. A vast village that is far and wide with farmlands here and their. Children ran freely in the village playing games and singing songs of old. The old man reached the large green door and two windows sat on both sides of the door. Their curtains were drawn so you could no see inside. Three chairs sat on the porch with a small footstool. The old man used his staff and softly hit the door three times.
‘Who is it?’ a voice shouted from inside. The voice was soft but deep with a sort of parrot sound. The old man smiled for he knew the voice well. The voice came out again, ‘I said “who is it?”’
‘Tis an old friend’ the old man said. A noise came from behind the door like someone unlocking it.
‘Galatians’ a man said. White hair covered his head but he had smooth and fair skin with bushy eyebrows. He was wearing a blue jacket and blue pants with a red shirt. He smiled and continued, ‘come in, come in.’
‘Elisha we meet again’ Galatians said steeping in. A round table was in front of him with a fireplace behind it. Four chairs circled the table with maps and books on it. A bookshelf sat on the wall next to an open pathway. Candles were lit and you could see the kitchen behind the pathway next to the fireplace.
‘Is it the fourth already?’ Elisha questioned heading into the kitchen. A teapot sat over a fire with a small line of smoke coming out of the stout. A long table sat in front of the fire with some cheese sitting on it. Galatians removed his hat and placed it on a rack in the kitchen and then laid his staff along the wall. He sat down on the closes chair too him.
‘It is but the third’ Galatians said, ‘but I made great timing this year and you don’t think I would miss the Festival of the Moon now would you?’
‘You love the festival’ Elisha said pouring two cups of tea and handing one to Galatians. Pots were everywhere and so were plates and cups. Elisha sat down in front of the table, ‘come now. Tell me of your adventures.’
‘Not now’ Galatians said, ‘for once I tell you I will also have to tell your son and Marth’s daughter. Let’s wait for them to come and then I will be more then happy to tail you everything.’
‘Very well’ Elisha said, ‘I wonder where those two are. I haven’t seen them since morning and it is almost dinner time.’
‘Those kids have too much of their fathers in them’ Galatians spoke merrily, ‘they will be fine. I can tell that they will do something someday worth tailing about for years to come just like the young lads Elisha and Marth who traveled east over many perils.’
Elisha sat silently for a moment in deep thought and then said, ‘you will look after them? I shall not return to see them or look after them.’
‘I will’ Galatians said, ‘as often as I can. If that will be days, weeks, months, or years I will look after them.’
‘Good’ Elisha said, ‘I shall leave everything in Destinie’s name and leave behind my greatest treasures to Elijah. Everything will go to them expect a few items I will carry with me in the east or maybe west. I haven’t decided if I want to see places I haven’t seen in awhile or never been.’
‘Your maps and your book will go along with you as well as some gold and of course cloths?’ Galatians asked.
‘Of course. And my pendent’ Elisha said with a finger in his pocket.
‘Pendent?’ Galatians asked, ‘through all my long years of knowing you I have never seen you with a pendent. When did you get it?’
‘A long time ago’ Elisha said, ‘a very long time ago. I can’t remember exactly where I got it but I remember it was nearly fifty years ago I got the pendent…or found it. I can’t remember.’
‘Strange’ Galatians said, ‘you remember the littlest details of are adventures but you can’t remember where you got a pendent. Maybe a good night rest will refresh your memory. You shall stay for the festival won’t you?’
‘Of course’ Elisha said, ‘I wouldn’t miss it for the world. For I shall miss the festival and all of its lights but I shall not miss it as much as my Elijah and Destinie.’
‘Then we wouldn’t mind showing me this pendent of yours?’ Galatians asked.
‘I don’t mind at all’ Elisha said pulling out a blue sphere with a yellow metal outline with strange writing that spilt and formed a cross. In the middle of the cross sat a red sphere. Galatians gazed on it and say the writing:

Mnbuu bexugl me fguimu ere, i mexug me bgemufum eru, ir irkuv me koigh eru, mnu burhurm ej urhvull, mnu burhurm ej lmugrkmn, mnu burhurm mnum fir’m clu lmebbuh irh am al fivvuh Fuvulmaiv

And Galatians looked upon the eyes of Elisha and said, ‘do you know what these markings mean?’
‘Nay’ Elisha responded.
‘It would be best to leave the amulet here with Elijah as an heirloom’ Galatians said, ‘a family treasure even to pass down to the next child.’
‘An heirloom?’ Elisha said to himself, ‘wonderful idea Galatians. I will leave it for Elijah to give to his son some day.’
The door opened and a fair lady and young lad entered. The boy had long hair that passed his eyes but it curled a little to stay above his brows. His eyes were blue and we like gazing into the ocean at sunset. The lady had long light brown hair that reached down into her back’s middle. Her eyes were brown like brake off an oak tree. Elisha stood and walked to them.
‘My boy Elijah’ he said, ‘and Destinie. About time you returned for Galatians the Wise is here a little earlier then usual.’

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:07 PM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

( Sheldon checks his equipment ) ok all good

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:27 PM