KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Judgment of Celestial

Judgment of Celestial
Started by: Jaro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

cameron-(checks if his sword needs to be sharpened) looks good to me

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:48 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

....*yawn* dam soooooo tired

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 08:01 PM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The people of Mayton begun to close their shops and lock their houses and hordes of people crowded the streets. All heading east to Marton for the much waited for Festival of the Moon which is held every year for five nights straight.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 08:26 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

Striker sharped his sword

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:02 PM
Jacob is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(People do not know how to read:
Chapter I:
Land of Gravince
Characters: Sheldon (DyingStar) Cameron (stunna1173) Christian (Jacob) Destinie (Movie_Geek_)
The other characters will come in later. Cameron and Christian are 11 and Sheldon is 13 so why on earth would they check their equipment and have swords? Let's try this again)

And Galatians looked upon the eyes of Elisha and said, ‘do you know what these markings mean?’
‘Nay’ Elisha responded.
‘It would be best to leave the amulet here with Elijah as an heirloom’ Galatians said, ‘a family treasure even to pass down to the next child.’
‘An heirloom?’ Elisha said to himself, ‘wonderful idea Galatians. I will leave it for Elijah to give to his son some day.’
The door opened

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:26 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

(jacob we all have 2 characters)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:30 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am striker and

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:46 PM
Jacob is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(Christian. Cameron's twin brother)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:47 PM
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am them

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:49 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

1.) Striker, Bradon (Warrior of Hyland), Christian Hawthorne (Jacob)
2.) Joran, Alextor (Warrior of Gandriar), Cameron Hawthorne (stunna1773)
3.) Elijah Diadem, Jaro, Galatians the Wise (My team)
4.) Rose, Princess Jennifer, Destinie (Movie_Geek_)
5.) Paris (Warrior of Gandriar), Count Achilles (Count of Merrierton), and Sheldon Wellow (Dyningstar)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:51 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

We shall hold back on starting so you can ask any questions

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:13 PM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea were are we saposto be ?

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:19 PM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The village of Mayton in the land of Gravince, south of Silence Woods, east of Uplia, and west of the River of Getian. The day is October and the day is the third and the year is one twenty five. (Oct. 3, 125)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:45 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

We need to work on the hirstory of Igros a little bit before we begin. Anyone want to do some small chapters about those times? If so I would be more then happy then to give you some events and even some characters but fill free to add in your own. And I only named one of the old Six Sages (Serrago) so the remaining five's names can be up to you.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:21 AM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea but cant are characters be older than 13 ? well cant my character be 16 ?

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 02:10 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Chapter I: The Formation of the Fellowship
Characters: Elijah, Galatians, Sheldon(Dyingstar), Cameron(stunna1773), Christian(Jacob), Striker(Jacob), Joran(stunna1773), Bradon(Jacob), Alextor(Dyingstar), Princess Jennifer (Movie_Geek_) and Rose (Movie_Geek_)

Elijah sat silently for a moment with all eyes turned to him and at last he spoke, 'we traveled for two weeks in the Silence Woods. Myself along with my cousin Sheldon and the twins Christian and Cameron. Galatians told us to go through the woods but we were ambushed by belves. Luckily for us a group of kiltons saved us. They stayed with us but one night I ended up away from the group and wondered about trying to find them but found Rose in her forest home. I stayed with her for three nights until the lead kilton, Cloudspeed came for me but she gave me one of the three Angel Rings.'
'The kiltons took us into a battlefield between the catlons and kiltons against dai-orks and belves. The fighting was fierce but the orks fled. After that Princess Jennifer led us to the Catlon Village. We stayed their for a night and the next day the dai-orks attacked. They pushed back the orks and four nights later Jennifer took us the northern border of the woods. We deparated and she returned home. The four of us traveled north headed for Irony for two months and on the way these Black Warriors or as Striker called them the "Reapers" attacked us. They chased us into the mountains which delayed are trip a lot. We went through the mines and escaped them. We arrived in Irony two days later and met Striker at Bellow's Cabin. We stayed their for three days and deparated north and passed through Eaven Forest.'
'Their we met another group of catlons and they guided us to their village and after two days we left their village. We were in the woods for five days and made for Horsebred Ranch. Once their Striker spoke with Alice and got a horse and four ponies and we sat out for the west. We traveled for eight days and finally we arrived at Port Town.'
Everyone sat silent in the meeting hall. The chairs formed a circle on the high platform and it went from Elight to Galatians to Alextor to Bradon to Joran to Striker to Rose to Jennifer to Philemon.
'So' Philemon said standing, 'the very weapon of Serrago has come to us, "Celestial" has come to us.'
'We must act quickly' Galatians said, 'Serrago is mobilizing his army even as we speak and Solomon the Wise has betrayed us and now attacks Hyland:

Mnbuu bexugl me fguimu ere, i mexug me bgemufum eru, ir irkuv me koigh eru, mnu burhurm ej urhvull, mnu burhurm ej lmugrkmn, mnu burhurm mnum fir’m clu lmebbuh irh am al fivvuh Fuvulmaiv

we must acy quickly'
Those very words seemed to put fear into everyone who heard them. Elijah looked upon Galatians and asked, 'that is a form of catlonish. What
does it say in my tongue?'
'It says...' Galatians begun, '

Three Angelic Powers in the night sky,
Five Demonic Auras in the burning flame,
Six Sages strength in the land doomed to die,
A Tower built by mortals to house the light.
A Pendant of endless power, A Pendant of strength,
A Pendant that can't be stopped and it is called Celestial.

Those were the words uttered here my lad.'

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 09:35 AM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

ummm so i have to be 4 characters ? thats not a good idea i dont mean to be a pain in the ass but i really am only good at contoling one character

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 02:11 PM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

(no u have 2 look carefully)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 03:59 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dyingstar
ummm so i have to be 4 characters ? thats not a good idea i dont mean to be a pain in the ass but i really am only good at contoling one character

((You have Sheldon and Alextor))

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 07:01 PM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

o ok

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 07:09 PM