KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » More Marvel Power Ratings

More Marvel Power Ratings
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindship
Snap out of it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
Here some people can go by this:

I will write descriptions of the Mental Powers, Stamina, and Agility later.

< anxiously awaiting said descriptions

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 06:44 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by yahman
How come Nefaria has a Level 6 Durability, yet the Hulk has a level 7 ? big grin

Are you blind? It's level 6.

Here:

quote:

Hulk:

Strength: 7
Speed: 4(He has moved faster in his comics, but I'll list him at 4)
Stamina: 6
Durability: 6
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 1
Fighting Ability: 4
Mental Powers: 3
Energy Projection: 3

One always follow the other...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 06:54 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Mindship
< anxiously awaiting said descriptions

Wait longer. Some of us are working.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 06:55 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
(please log in to view the image)

Here:

quote:
Mental Powers - Ability to use Psionic power

1 - No Psi-Powers : No mental powers
2 - Sixth Sense : Possessing a reactive, defensive mental ability
3 - Low Level Psi : Possessing a single weak mental ability
4 - High Level Psi : Possessing a single strong mental ability
5 - Psy/Telekinetic :Possessing a single highly toned ability, or many
multiple weak abilites
6 - Master Psionic : Possessing multiple developed mental powers
7 - All Seeing : Nearly infinite mental powers; Immeasurable

Stamina - Ability to perform at peak condition

1 - Below Normal Unable to sustain for a minute
2 - Normal Able to sustain for a minute
3 - Above Average Able to sustain for up to an hour
4 - Enhanced Able to sustain for several hours
5 - Superhuman Able to sustain for a day
6 - Metahuman Able to sustain for several days
7 - Immeasurable Never tires due to self-generating energy

Agility - Ability to maintain balance and movement of the body

1 - Below Normal Clumsy
2 - Normal Average
3 - Athlete Above average
4 - Peak Human Significantly above average
5 - Enhanced Human Beyond the natural limits of a human
6 - Superhuman Significantly beyond the limits of a human
7 - Metahuman Extrordinarily beyond the limits of a human

Oh, props to Darkcrawler for posting the other stat sheet in the comic book questions thread.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:05 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you blind? It's level 6.

Here:

One always follow the other...

Another incredible witty and resentful comment from Sentry ..... I give up, there is just no pleasing some people.

I'm sick and tired of putting the bottle back in your pram. .

wink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:29 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Yahman, btw, I thought your Strength System posted in another thread was superior to Marvel's. Rating = 6

1 - Way worse than Marvel's; totally incomprehensible
2 - Somewhat worse than Marvel's; partially comprehensible
3 - Slightly, barely worse; Marvel is lesser of the two evils
4 - Same as Marvel's; why'd ya go to the trouble?
5 - Slightly better; shows promise
6 - Much better; makes far more sense in so many ways
7 - Perfect; give Marvel a call

Hey, if I gave you a 7, you'd have nothing to look forward to big grin

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 08:34 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindship
Yahman, btw, I thought your Strength System posted in another thread was superior to Marvel's. Rating = 6

1 - Way worse than Marvel's; totally incomprehensible
2 - Somewhat worse than Marvel's; partially comprehensible
3 - Slightly, barely worse; Marvel is lesser of the two evils
4 - Same as Marvel's; why'd ya go to the trouble?
5 - Slightly better; shows promise
6 - Much better; makes far more sense in so many ways
7 - Perfect; give Marvel a call

Hey, if I gave you a 7, you'd have nothing to look forward to big grin

laughing

Indeed

Cheers mate ..... I think its worth another post. big grin

Level 1 (Normal): A being who can Lift between 0~60 kg or anything under their own body weight. These people engage in moderate exercise (sometimes any way).

E.G. Me

Level 2(Peak Human): A being who can lift between their own body weight and twice their own body weight (80~300kg). This can be seen as athletic strength as those placed in this category take part in regular and strenuous exercise. N.B in the marvel universe 800 pounds is taken as the peak human level as any one who can lift over 800 pounds is considered Meta human.

E.G. Gambit, Cyclops, Batman

Level 3 (Enhanced Human): Beings at this level are considered as having strength that goes beyond the physical limits set by the human body. Usually an external element is involved increasing the strength.

E.G. Wolverine, Captain Ammerica

Level 4 (Superhuman Strength 1.): Characters at this level are depicted as having a lower form of Super Human Strength. They are often illustrated physically overpowering those at the Enhanced Human level and are shown performing feats that can only be duplicated by machinery or numerous individuals. They are portrayed at a lower level as there are various beings that can physically outmatch them.

E.G. Spiderman, Bane, Green Goblin

Level 5 (Superhuman Strength 2.): The Characters are still shown as having a lower form of super strength but are often portrayed as being superior to those at Level 4.

E.G. Carnage, Rogue, Smallville Superman

Level 6 (Mythical Beats Strength): The characters are generally considered by readers and writers as having strength that greatly exceeds the Superhuman level. Even in the fictional universes these characters are still perceived as being immensely strong. Although the exact limits of the characters strength are unknown, many are likely to be on par with heavy lifting devices. (The respective weights involved are therefore still within the boundaries of realism.) Although some may be able to perform feats that in a conventional universe are physically impossible. Note that the all of the characters are widely regarded as being weaker than those at the unearthly level. Although several have inconsistently displayed strength that would normally be associated as Demi God.

E.G. Thing, Rhino,

Level 7 ( Demi God Strength): In order to be regarded as having Unearthly strength, the character must regularly exhibit power FAR beyond the Mythical Beast level. Some of the characters have shown that they can surpass the immense strength of modern age heavy machinery. Many have illustrated feats that should be physically impossible due to their huge weight. Other’s have shown that they can match (and sometimes surpass) these individual’s in combat. Although the upper limits of the person’s strength remains a mystery we can gauge their strength by analysing their respective feats for reliability and accuracy. The consistency of the character performance is also noted.

E.G. Wonderman, Superboy, Mortal Herc, Abomination

Level 8 ( God Strength): These characters are usually illustrated as having superior strength to those at the Demi God level. Although regular fluctuations in their strength has made it difficult to gauge. Others have inconsistently displayed strength that truly dwarfs the standard Demi God Level. E.G. Infrequently demonstrating feats that can only be performed regularly by beings with Cosmic Might. Some have also performed impressive feats which are hard to measure against other universes (The denting of Captain America’s shield, the bending of Admantium).

E.G. Thor, Superman, Wonder Woman, Silver Surfer

Level 9 (Titan Strength): The Characters at this level are generally accepted as having strength that even surpasses the God Level. They Consistently exhibit strength at an impressive Demi God level without showing any form of physical exertion. They have also exhibited feats that can only be performed regularly by beings with Cosmic Might. Other’s at this level have shown that they can physically match (and sometimes surpass) these individual’s in combat.

E.G. Despero, Mangog, Destroyer, Kurse, Extreme Rage /Hulk, Thanos, King Thor, Odin, Pre Crisis Darksied,

Level 10 (Cosmic Might): In order to be regarded as having Level 10 strength, the being in question must have power on a truly incalculable scale. Although the limits of the beings strength have not been measured it is widely agreed (by writers and readers) that their strength is truly immeasurable. Note that such characters rarely exercise their physical strength, but if they chose to there would probably be no limit to what they could lift/move. (Note that ‘power inflation’ can lead to any being having level 10 strength.

Last edited by R.O.T. Yahman on Oct 3rd, 2005 at 08:46 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 08:39 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Another incredible witty and resentful comment from Sentry ..... I give up, there is just no pleasing some people.

I'm sick and tired of putting the bottle back in your pram. .

wink

Put on your reading glasses next time. geek

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 08:40 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Put on your reading glasses next time. geek

Sentry .... the routine needs a bit of work mate, although it would go down a treat in Reading wink

Marvel . com have Hulk at Level 7 durability.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 08:48 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

More Characters:

Bullseye:

Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Stamina: 3
Durability: 2
Intelligence: 2
Fighting Ability: 6
Mental Powers: 2
Energy Projection: 2

Iron Fist:

Strength: 2(Variable with Chi)
Speed: 3
Stamina: 3(Variable)
Durability: 3
Agility: 5
Energy Projection: 3

Blade:

Strength: 3
Durability: 4
Fighting Ability: 6(Marvel lists him as 5, but he deserves to be 6)

Deadpool:

Stamina: 4
Mental Powers: 3

Thunderstrike(Eric):

Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Durability: 6(Series 4 stats list him as 7, but I think it should be at 6)
Agility: 3
Energy Projection: 6

Zarathos:

Strength: 5
Speed: 3(Variable)
Agility: 2
Intelligence: 4
Mental Powers: 5
Energy Projection: 7

Ulik:

Strength: 6

Daredevil:

Intelligence: 3

Punisher:

Intelligence: 3

Mr. Fantastic:

Strength: 4(Variable, if he can get enough momentum or torque, he can be pretty strong)
Durability: 5
Intelligence: 6
Fighting Ability: 3
Energy Projection: 1

Rhino:

Strength: 6
Stamina: 5
Durability: 5
Intelligence: 1
Fighting Ability: 3
Mental Powers: 1

Atlas(Goliath):

Strength: 7(In full size)

Shatterstar:

Strength: 4
Stamina: 4

More later...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 08:58 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Spiderman:

Strength: 4- I agree
Speed: 3- I agree
Stamina: 4- i agree but he once lasted a few days against molurn
Durability:4- i agree but his healing factor is terrible compared to most
Agility: 6- I agree
Intelligence: 4- I disagree, webshooters when u r a teenager? genius!
Fighting Ability: 4- I agree
Mental Powers: 2- He might be a 3 now he talks to bugs
Energy Projection: 2- I disagree he doesnt need to be on contact to fire the web.........

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 08:59 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Sentry .... the routine needs a bit of work mate, although it would go down a treat in Reading wink

Marvel . com have Hulk at Level 7 durability.

If it was at 7, he wouldn't get beat as much. Yes he can regenerate from near total disintegration, but he can be KO'd by guys like Abomination, Titannus? I knew it said 7 their.

Your acting so much like Whirly I swear you would fit well into his immediate family and vice versa.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:03 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by willRules
Spiderman:

Strength: 4- I agree
Speed: 3- I agree
Stamina: 4- i agree but he once lasted a few days against molurn
Durability:4- i agree but his healing factor is terrible compared to most
Agility: 6- I agree
Intelligence: 4- I disagree, webshooters when u r a teenager? genius!
Fighting Ability: 4- I agree
Mental Powers: 2- He might be a 3 now he talks to bugs
Energy Projection: 2- I disagree he doesnt need to be on contact to fire the web.........

All of those listed as 2's for energy projection have the ability to tap chi, the very same way Shang or Iron Fist do, and it says 2 for most of their stats. But unfortunately most of them don't. I don't think web is considered energy.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:06 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

ok then but what about his intelligence, I would say he is a genius, not just gifted......

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:34 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

im glad sentry posted the definitive measureing scale that marvel now uses. it sorta gives me relief when somebody, who shall remain namless, was jumping down my throat that Beast can only lift two tons despite the fact that he is class 5 *whew*: [breathes sigh of relief]

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:27 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

there's a book i found that says three of seven on the speed scale is moving at 700 mph. Wolverine in sentry's ratings isnt that quick

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:48 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

marvel.com has wolverine's speed at 2

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:03 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Supes understands Kryptonian Science and is the repository of all Kryptonian knowledge - but Sentry gives him a 3 for intelligence confused
He also has flown to the Sun and back in less than two minutes which would put him at a 7 in speed. His durabiltiy should be 7 also. Nothing has destroyed him so far and hes survived alot of stuff from being submerged into the Sun and surviving nukes.

Sentry also has him at a 3 in fighting which he should be atleast a 4 cause he mastered Kryptonian martial arts.

But I realize those are his opinions so its all good.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:35 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I'd say Supes speed is variable since he gets more amped up the closer he is to the sun. He was skirting the surface when he flew Darkseid to the Source wall. Usually, it's 99% the speed of light. Of course his strength varies too but it's always at a level 7 so it doesn't matter.

I definitely agree on the 4's for Intelligence and Fighting Ability though.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 01:27 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by DrDoom101
there's a book i found that says three of seven on the speed scale is moving at 700 mph. Wolverine in sentry's ratings isnt that quick

So everyone from the likes of Spiderman through the classic Whizzer are ranked at 2? No. The rank 3 for speed is peak human up to 700mph. Guys like Wolverine, Spiderman, etc... move faster than normal.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 01:31 AM