KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » More Marvel Power Ratings

More Marvel Power Ratings
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Hal goes more like this:

Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Stamina: 5
Durability: 4
Agility: 3
Intelligence: 3
Fighting Ability: 3
Mental Powers: 7
Energy Projection: 7

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:37 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
The Flash:

Strength: 2
Speed: 7
Stamina: 6
Durability: 3
Agility: 4
Fighting Ability: 4
Mental Powers: 2
Energy Projection: 5

Id have Flash's stats a bit different

Strength:6
Stamina: 7
Agility: 5
Fighting Ability: 4
Mental Powers: 1
Energy Projection: 4

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:38 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by armandovalles
I think Hal goes more like this:

Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Stamina: 5
Mental Powers: 7
Energy Projection: 7

Why wouldnt his speed or strength be 7?
Same for the durability being higher?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:42 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

How is Flash's strength a 6?

IMP doesn't = Strength.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:53 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

the IMP wasnt my basis for the 6. The IMP would give him the 7 imo. His punches makes sonic booms for blocks. By moving his arms, hes able to toss cars like pebbles. As well as throw objects into space.

If not 6, then at least a 5.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 04:00 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does he use his muscle strength to fling objects or does he use his powers?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 04:25 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Yeah, i'm not seeing the Flash bench pressing a building or anything like that...

Maybe tossing one...maybe...

Doop Lives...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 04:32 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by long pig
Does he use his muscle strength to fling objects or does he use his powers?

Powers.

But then again Ironman gets his strength from the suit and not his muscles either. Why can it not count for Flash?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 04:35 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

So Mags strength rating is a 7.

So is Quasar.

So is Songbird.

So is Jean Grey via telekinesis.

So is Rachel Summers via telekinesis.

So is anyone with an energy projection or mental power rating of 7 should have a strength rating of 7.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 04:50 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good point.

But, I counter it with Magneto can lift thousands of tons with his power and he's ranked as normal human.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 04:53 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF is wrong with Marvel.com? I just checked people's ranks and Jubilee is back to 7 for durability again.

Why do they change so much? Is it the site?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 04:55 AM
jrodslam

Ok so why is Ironmans strength a 6? Tony cant even lift 100 lbs with his own muscles. At least waht Flash does, its his own muscles. GL moves planets and such via ring. What Flash does, its all through his own abilities.

Ahh well. We all have our own opinions.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 05:16 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because Iron Man is in armor which amplifies his strength.

Superman
Strength:7
Durability: 6
Intelligence: 4
Mental Powers: 3
Energy Projection: 6

Orion
Strength:7
Speed: 5
Durability: 6
Agility: 5
Intelligence: 5
Fighting Ability: 7
Mental Powers: 2

Wonder Woman
Strength:6
Speed: 5
Durability: 5
Agility: 6
Intelligence: 4
Fighting Ability: 7
Mental Powers: 5

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Oct 12th, 2005 at 05:44 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 05:40 AM
jrodslam

I disagre with Wonder Womans mental powers 5 and energy projection 6.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 06:27 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I put it there because she does have Telepathy, and her projection is high due to the Godwave she can use sometimes.

Where would you put it?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 06:34 AM
jrodslam

Well seeming as ive never heard of her having telepathy, i sure wouldnt rate it anywhere above 3. If it were even in the 5 range, shed use it more often or it would even be stated in bios.

Can you show a scan of this Godwave she can use sometimes? Youve put Supermans energy projection at 6. Im assuming to you her godwave is on par with Supes's highest dose of heat vision.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 06:43 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Level 6 doesn't mean how powerful, it means how many types of energy you can control. Just look up Godwave on google. She has to pray for it and Gods grant it to her.

How many does Superman have complete control over? Now that I think about it, he only has solar energy, so he's not even a 6.

WW has telepathy with humans and animals, and she has her weird jetplane mind link deal.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 06:54 AM
Creshosk

Level 6 doesn't mean how powerful, it means how many types of energy you can control. Just look up Godwave on google. She has to pray for it and Gods grant it to her.

How many does Superman have complete control over? Now that I think about it, he only has solar energy, so he's not even a 6.

WW has telepathy with humans and animals, and she has her weird jetplane mind link deal.
Ice breath, heat vision. . .

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/...velchart5dn.gif

2 forms? that's a six right?

Else wise he's a 5, long range? does to the moon count?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 06:58 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

WTF is wrong with Marvel.com? I just checked people's ranks and Jubilee is back to 7 for durability again.

Why do they change so much? Is it the site?
laughing

That cracks me up.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 06:59 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think Ice breath is a different type of energy. All his powers are solar based, so he'd be a 5, I believe.

Is Ice breath considered an energy at all?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 07:01 AM