KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Black Bolt!

Respect Black Bolt!
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

what happens when he coughs or sneezes?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 07:22 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aton_ra
Money on my mind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
what happens when he coughs or sneezes?

he doesn't.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 07:49 PM
aton_ra is currently offline Click here to Send aton_ra a Private Message Find more posts by aton_ra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMadTitan

Black Bolt is also able to direct the unknown particle outwards in ways otherthan by means of his of his vocal cords. He can rapidly route particle / electron through his arms to create relatively small concussive blast. He can form a field of highly-active electrons around himself with the wave of a hand, said field being capable of deflecting projectiles up to the mass of an MX missile traveling at its maximum speed. He can create particle / electron interaction fields solid enough to be traveled upon, though this phenomenon is a particularly difficult and exhausting one. He can use these electron fields as extrasensory probes which are highly sensitive to other electromagnetic energy phenomena. He can even manipulate his electron field to jam certain electrical mechanisms.

Any1 have scans showing Black Bolt's electron field deflecting missiles??

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 08:08 PM
MadMadTitan is currently offline Click here to Send MadMadTitan a Private Message Find more posts by MadMadTitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

what happens when black bolt farts? does he have a quasisonic fart too?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 11:16 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by leonheartmm
what happens when black bolt farts? does he have a quasisonic fart too?

he better stay away from fizzy drinks as well..... no burping for BB..... sorta brings a new perspective to "better out than in"

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 11:18 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Scoobless
but it'd be safer for everyone

Drama>>>>>safety when it comes to being important! mad

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:27 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

black bolt is bad ass what would happen if he screamed into supermans ear ......anyway blackbolt makes my super team......

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 04:45 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
black bolt is bad ass what would happen if he screamed into supermans ear ......anyway blackbolt makes my super team......

Superman's head explodes literally.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:22 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

yea bb rocks..and just the fact he has the willpower not to speak for the great majority of his life is totally awesome..

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 09:54 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Is Neil Gaiman working on the Inhumans? Or is it the Eternals?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 11:21 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMadTitan

But how durability is our Black Bolt, guys? He is certainly capable of devastating damages, but I think a strong superhero needs to be durable enough to take punishments during combats. Can he make force fields to protect himself??

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 08:39 PM
MadMadTitan is currently offline Click here to Send MadMadTitan a Private Message Find more posts by MadMadTitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by MadMadTitan
But how durability is our Black Bolt, guys? He is certainly capable of devastating damages, but I think a strong superhero needs to be durable enough to take punishments during combats. Can he make force fields to protect himself??

Yes, by manipulating electrons in the air.

BB might be one of the worst enemies to run into, unprepared and no prep. A bunch of dumb villans storm his palace, encounter him alone, say "Hah! It's just one man. What can he do?"
He speaks one word - and they're shockwaved hundreds of miles away. Like Apocalypse was. cool

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 08:46 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by roughrider
Yes, by manipulating electrons in the air.

BB might be one of the worst enemies to run into, unprepared and no prep. A bunch of dumb villans storm his palace, encounter him alone, say "Hah! It's just one man. What can he do?"
He speaks one word - and they're shockwaved hundreds of miles away. Like Apocalypse was. cool

Apocalypse was turn to vapor by BB just opening his mouth. Did he even say a word? I really don't remember.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 08:50 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Black Adam
Apocalypse was turn to vapor by BB just opening his mouth. Did he even say a word? I really don't remember.

A bare whisper.
If that's the case, so many enemies would be liquified by him. evil face

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 08:53 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Re: Respect Black Bolt!

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Blackagar Boltagon, a man who has maybe the funniest name ever, but nobody wants to say to to him because he also has the most destructive power on Earth...

Here I am going to post the feats of Black Bolt.

So let's start with instant classic, Black Bolt defeating Apocalypse in House of M.

1. Black Bolt (HoM) defeasts Apocalypse with a mere whisper.

(please log in to view the image)

Looking at that scan, a classic line from Scarface comes to mind -
"Say Goodbye to the Bad Guy!!" wink

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 04:04 AM
MadMadTitan

Hey roughrider, do u have any cool scans of Black Bolt using electron fields for protection? I would look to see his shields up in action please.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:14 AM
Citizen V.

heres a good link for scans..its to a black bolt respect thread on a different forum lol
http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=100972

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 09:29 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
streekz
King of Otherworld

is he beatable??? lookin at what he can do makes me think he is untouchable...
i wonder what would happen if he was to laugh at someone??? laughing out loud
bye bye planet?? laughing out loud

Respect Judge Dredd

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:16 PM
streekz is currently offline Click here to Send streekz a Private Message Find more posts by streekz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

nah hes trained himself not to do that, so he doesnt even grunt when he gets hit or burp or fart lol

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:17 PM
streekz
King of Otherworld

who can beat him then??? if people fear his voice then that makes him the guy not to mess with..

Respect Judge Dredd

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:34 PM
streekz is currently offline Click here to Send streekz a Private Message Find more posts by streekz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote