KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Black Bolt!

Respect Black Bolt!
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Illuminati
The true owner of the IG

Without question it was part of Glads plan to lure or let BB open himself up for a white noise blast to quickly shut the king down, and immediately take him out of the equation. BB most definitely didn't overpower Glads, nor could he ever. It was tactics 101. But, don't get me wrong BB is a beast, and he will more than likely set Glads up in the end also. His memory is quite long, and his fury is now quite LARGE.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 01:09 AM
The Illuminati is currently offline Click here to Send The Illuminati a Private Message Find more posts by The Illuminati Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Illuminati
Without question it was part of Glads plan to lure or let BB open himself up for a white noise blast to quickly shut the king down, and immediately take him out of the equation. BB most definitely didn't overpower Glads, nor could he ever. It was tactics 101. But, don't get me wrong BB is a beast, and he will more than likely set Glads up in the end also. His memory is quite long, and his fury is now quite LARGE.

actually black bolt is capable of overpowering, as shown from there earlier fights when they have gone blow for blow with Black bolt doing just as good as him.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 02:18 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Illuminati
The true owner of the IG

Originally posted by jalek moye
actually black bolt is capable of overpowering, as shown from there earlier fights when they have gone blow for blow with Black bolt doing just as good as him.

I'm truly not here to bash BB, he's one of my boys. But, he's at best 100tons and Glads is +100,000,000tons BB's not overpowering Glads.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 03:43 PM
The Illuminati is currently offline Click here to Send The Illuminati a Private Message Find more posts by The Illuminati Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by The Illuminati
I'm truly not here to bash BB, he's one of my boys. But, he's at best 100tons and Glads is +100,000,000tons BB's not overpowering Glads.

i can post scans that prove they are comparable, by showing a fight with them where blackbolt was simingly overpowering him. Although it wasn't finished

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 03:51 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 12:13 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 05:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 05:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do yo mind if I quote your scans on the Vulcan respect thread?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 09:22 PM
Peterlane is currently offline Click here to Send Peterlane a Private Message Find more posts by Peterlane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

well atleast he went down like a king, setting off the bomb

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 10:01 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Peterlane
Do yo mind if I quote your scans on the Vulcan respect thread?
nope.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 10:13 PM
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

well atleast he went down like a king, setting off the bomb

Yeh he went out like a *****. Long Live Vulcan

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 12:41 AM
Peterlane is currently offline Click here to Send Peterlane a Private Message Find more posts by Peterlane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

how? he spoke again to set the bomb off early with him still on it, in order to make sure his homes was safe from it

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 12:44 AM
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

how? he spoke again to set the bomb off early with him still on it, in order to make sure his homes was safe from it

How? the Bomb is only powered by Blackblots voice. Blackbolt didn't want to go down alone.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:06 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

No it was gonna explode anyway remember, thats why he was gonna leave with crystal.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:17 AM
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

No it was gonna explode anyway remember, thats why he was gonna leave with crystal.

Oh yeh, but that makes him more of a *****. If it was going to explode and can only be powered by his voice, why make it explode early killing thousands?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 04:28 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

because it would kill thousands anyway , including his family. And Vulcan was gonna drive it closer to them.

it was a bomb and its a war

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 04:29 AM
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

because it would kill thousands anyway , including his family. And Vulcan was gonna drive it closer to them.

it was a bomb and its a war

How can Vulcan do it when Black Bolts voice is the only thing that makes it work? It was a ***** move, by a ***** King.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 05:17 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Peterlane
How can Vulcan do it when Black Bolts voice is the only thing that makes it work? It was a ***** move, by a ***** King.

because it was gonna explode even if he didn't set it off. him talking just set it off faster.

It was gonna explode anyway, and Vulcan was just gonna steer it closer.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 05:25 AM
kalani88

For god sakes, Vulcan lived through that!?!? What the ****, that scream alone should have rip a whole in time and space

I kept on reading this series to see Black Bolt finally shine, see him kick some serious ass, as he rightfully should, and finally see him Scream at something. But what we get is him getting his ass nearly handed to him twice and when finally see him scream, its not even look that epic or powerful. Marvel has once again cheated me and a whole lot of people.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 04:30 AM
kalani88 is currently offline Click here to Send kalani88 a Private Message Find more posts by kalani88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kalani88
For god sakes, Vulcan lived through that!?!? What the ****, that scream alone should have rip a whole in time and space

I kept on reading this series to see Black Bolt finally shine, see him kick some serious ass, as he rightfully should, and finally see him Scream at something. But what we get is him getting his ass nearly handed to him twice and when finally see him scream, its not even look that epic or powerful. Marvel has once again cheated me and a whole lot of people.

WTF did you want it to be? One sided?

It was a great showing from both characters. Vulcan is now a top tier character in terms of power and BB is everything people knew he was, immensly powerful

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 04:33 AM