KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 616 wolverine vs ultimate captain america

616 wolverine vs ultimate captain america
Started by: hawkwind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GroggyGrunt

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CadenceV2
If your confused on versions, then know this about Ultimate Marvel characters. They exist in a different Universe and have different lives than 616. Ultimate Cap is rather different than 616 Cap in many ways. Including stats. Also unlike 616 Cap ultimate Cap carries guns and grenades a lot into fights.

I've seen the gun-toting Cap in a few scans, but I had no idea his actual stats were so far from the 616 version. Thanks for the info.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 02:51 PM
GroggyGrunt is currently offline Click here to Send GroggyGrunt a Private Message Find more posts by GroggyGrunt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Iirc Ult Pete was pushing Cap back and he wasn't really trying. Saying that Ult Cap is class 10 is a bit generous IMO.

Also since when does Ult Logan have a better HF than 616 Logan?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 04:25 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by SamZED
Iirc Ult Pete was pushing Cap back and he wasn't really trying. Saying that Ult Cap is class 10 is a bit generous IMO.

Also since when does Ult Logan have a better HF than 616 Logan?

I do not have Ultimate Character feats uploaded to photoimage sites, but I have them in respect threads on the Comicvine.

In the Spidey scan Spidrr Man never pushed Cap back at all, and both were drawn shaking. Will post scan if needed.

Also Ultimate Logan has a few better healing feats in the fact he can live as just a head separated from his body, 616 can die that way and need air to breath or wi suffocate to death. Also Ultimate Logan has fought on as a Skelton with major organs blown out. 616 Logan gets dropped a lot from heart stabs and organ damage. The only way to kill him was molecular disentigrating by Magneto. So he has better healing feats in a way.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 04:32 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I do not have Ultimate Character feats uploaded to photoimage sites, but I have them in respect threads on the Comicvine.

In the Spidey scan Spidrr Man never pushed Cap back at all, and both were drawn shaking. Will post scan if needed.

Also Ultimate Logan has a few better healing feats in the fact he can live as just a head separated from his body, 616 can die that way and need air to breath or wi suffocate to death. Also Ultimate Logan has fought on as a Skelton with major organs blown out. 616 Logan gets dropped a lot from heart stabs and organ damage. The only way to kill him was molecular disentigrating by Magneto. So he has better healing feats in a way.
Ult Logan has low end healing feats too, It's not consistent to 616 to be dropped from heart stabs, he's been nuked, reduced to skeleton and regenerated in moments. Something I don't think Ult Logan can walk away from so quickly. 616's head has never been cut off to my knowledge but it's not far fetched to assume he will survive that, seeing how Deadpool has on several occasions. Actually now that I think of it there was an on-panel statement that Logan has healed from decapitation.

The scan would be appreciated, I remember that Cap's feet were shown sliding back.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 04:53 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wolverine wins this but Cap WILL make him work extremely hard for it.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 04:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Ult Logan has low end healing feats too, It's not consistent to 616 to be dropped from heart stabs, he's been nuked, reduced to skeleton and regenerated in moments. Something I don't think Ult Logan can walk away from so quickly. 616's head has never been cut off to my knowledge but it's not far fetched to assume he will survive that, seeing how Deadpool has on several occasions. Actually now that I think of it there was an on-panel statement that Logan has healed from decapitation.

The scan would be appreciated, I remember that Cap's feet were shown sliding back.

When it comes to ultimate vs. 616 Logan feats, it comes down to which feats are consistent and which contradict. A whole another debatesmile

I will try to get scans up when I get home.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 05:12 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jashro44

If ultimate wolverine has a better healing factor than 616, than ultimate cap taking ultimate wolverine down is PIS, since ultimate wolverine was taken down with a few bullets the first time, and a grenade the second time.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 05:15 PM
Jashro44 is currently offline Click here to Send Jashro44 a Private Message Find more posts by Jashro44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jashro44

616 Wolverine cannot be decapitated due to adamantium. Are you sure you are not referring to bone claw or ultimate wolverine?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 05:15 PM
Jashro44 is currently offline Click here to Send Jashro44 a Private Message Find more posts by Jashro44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

We never seen hôw Cap beaten wolverine the first time. Other than shooting Wolverine, the rest of the fight was off panel. We never seen Wolverine drop. The second battle had Cap using a well place grenade to the face, then hold Wolvie down with his superior strength. Nothing PIS about either of them.

Also Ultimate Wolverine has unbreakable adamantium, but his joints are not laced like 616 wolverine. So he can be pulled apart at the joints.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 05:31 PM
Jashro44

We never seen hôw Cap beaten wolverine the first time. Other than shooting Wolverine, the rest of the fight was off panel. We never seen Wolverine drop. The second battle had Cap using a well place grenade to the face, then hold Wolvie down with his superior strength. Nothing PIS about either of them.

Also Ultimate Wolverine has unbreakable adamantium, but his joints are not laced like 616 wolverine. So he can be pulled apart at the joints.

Fair enough I guess. Still wasn't ultimate cap also unlocking memories in ultimate wolverines head to give him a "tactical advantage" or something?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 05:55 PM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by Jashro44
Fair enough I guess. Still wasn't ultimate cap also unlocking memories in ultimate wolverines head to give him a "tactical advantage" or something?

Yes, yes he was smile. That could been a big help for distraction. Same applies for the second battle as Wolvie was also distracted.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 06:25 PM
Jashro44

Yes, yes he was smile. That could been a big help for distraction. Same applies for the second battle as Wolvie was also distracted.

Eh, than I wouldn't compare his fight between ultimate wolverine and 616. He can't really do the same thing to 616.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 06:50 PM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Eh, than I wouldn't compare his fight between ultimate wolverine and 616. He can't really do the same thing to 616.

True, but as always he can use his gear of tear gas, flash bangs, and frags to gain advantages, and as always has the superior stats in strength and durability over 616 Cap. Anyway you of all people know how I feel about Ultimate vs 616 anyway wink

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 07:05 PM
Jashro44

True, but as always he can use his gear of tear gas, flash bangs, and frags to gain advantages, and as always has the superior stats in strength and durability over 616 Cap. Anyway you of all people know how I feel about Ultimate vs 616 anyway wink

I don't see how durability will help much since wolverine is using blades. His durability doesn't cover stabbing damage and even if it did wolverines claws are just plot device consistently with the way they cut hulk, thor, gladiator, etc. As for using tear gas, IIRC wolverine has breathed that in before due to his healing factor. Flash bangs shouldn't be to effective either as wolverine can fight blind, and rely on his sense of smell.

And true laughing

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 01:33 AM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

I don't see how durability will help much since wolverine is using blades. His durability doesn't cover stabbing damage and even if it did wolverines claws are just plot device consistently with the way they cut hulk, thor, gladiator, etc. As for using tear gas, IIRC wolverine has breathed that in before due to his healing factor. Flash bangs shouldn't be to effective either as wolverine can fight blind, and rely on his sense of smell.

And true laughing

I am not sure how healing factor negates Tear Gas, unless he has showings against it. Tear Gas is a chemical reaction and not really a posion or physical damaging substance. It effects your nose and eyes sensations.

The claws would harm Cap for sure, its just he can heal those damages enough to keep from Bleeding out or to keep his organs working as per his Minor Healing Factor.

Flash Bangs are not long term, but rather short term distractions which is what they are best used for.

You know it smile Haters going to Hate lol.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 01:22 PM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Here ya go.

(please log in to view the image)

As seen no one is sliding back, and both are shaking with effort.

(please log in to view the image)

Here Cap catches a falling tree in the easy 5 ton + range by size and width. Cap catches it with its momentum of falling and all.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...h+vs+rubble.png

Here he lifts a large piece of earth with a car on it.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...33+%2814%29.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...33+%2815%29.jpg

Here he rips off Warmachines Arm while putting the Iron man suit out of sommision with just his fists and shield.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...da+strength.jpg

Here he holds back a blow from Zarda, Hyperion level being. His Shield is not Vibranium at all so it does not absorb impacts like 616. All Cap there.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/bat...-755944/?page=2

Here he does it again with thor full out blast.

I have more but these should give ya a idea he is meta human in strength. Near 616 Spider Man league.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 01:31 PM
HulkIsHulk

We never got a statement of his strength level. What we do have is feats of tanking 100 toner hits consistently with little to no damage for durability. We also have feats that show consistently in the 5 ton range. He also has many consistent feats of seriously harming 100 toners with strikes too. He raw strength wise matches Ultimate Spider Man in lock up. Also his bio shows his strength as a 4 in power rating. Meaning he is in the same power rating range of 616 Spider Man or 616 Green Goblin. He was meant to be pretty tough like WW2 era Cap.

Excellent post co signed

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 07:50 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

616 Loogan ahs tanked and fought with those as well. And I think 616 Logan is stronger than Ult Logan. Just asking, how is the recovery from Ultimatum going on? Jeph Loeb in mood swing = horrible stories

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 07:55 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote