KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 616 wolverine vs ultimate captain america

616 wolverine vs ultimate captain america
Started by: hawkwind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sparkz

Well 616 cap is usualy good enough to go toe to toe with 616 wolvy, and seeing as ultimate cap is stronger and more of a bastard he would prob win the majority, (the only down side to ult cap is he dsnt seem to be as good at fighting as 616 cap)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 07:04 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I still stick by my original statement: Ult. Cap thrashes 616 Wolverine.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 07:53 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Well if Ultimate cap can stun the Hulk by sheer hand to hand combat, if he can survive regular plummets from planes, without a healing factor or a parachute, then I think Cap wins this...............

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 07:58 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Wasted
The Wasted Doctor.

i am not sure i think a coin flip will decide the outcome.(flips coin).... wolverine wins.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 11:58 PM
Dr. Wasted is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Wasted a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Wasted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheldon

616 wolverine? i need a description.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:56 AM
cheldon is currently offline Click here to Send cheldon a Private Message Find more posts by cheldon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheldon

if he's more powerful than the regular wolverine than he wins. evenm the regular wolverine beats captain america.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:57 AM
cheldon is currently offline Click here to Send cheldon a Private Message Find more posts by cheldon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warmonger

Also most people seem to remember when Cap beat up Giant Man, but no one seems to remember that the very first time they met Giant Man knocked him the **** out, by smashing him into a taxi cab.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 02:07 AM
Warmonger is currently offline Click here to Send Warmonger a Private Message Find more posts by Warmonger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

ultimate wolverine is weaker in ever single way then NU wolverine. I dont read ultimate capt but the way u guys are making him out to be he far over peak human ur saying he over wolverine who at super human levels? that doesent make a whole lot of sense seeing that ultimate captain supose to be only peak human but again i dont read ultimate captain i don't realy read ultiamte period the ultimate wolverine disapionts me.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 02:55 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

also is 616 regular wolverine or what I dont get what 616 mean's.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 02:57 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hawkwind
raz's sock

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolverine8888
also is 616 regular wolverine or what I dont get what 616 mean's.
actually ultimate cap can lift at least one ton survive jumping out of planes with no parachute and is a jerk.616 is the standard marvel universe

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:09 AM
hawkwind is currently offline Click here to Send hawkwind a Private Message Find more posts by hawkwind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Warmonger
616 Wolv 6/10

To be tottaly fair beating up a drunken nerd no matter how big he grows isn't something that would make me think U Cap was badass. All things being fair U. Cap has had the upper hand on U Wolverine because his healing factor doens't seem to work as fast, and because he is fairly vulnerable to bullets.

Basically the tactics that U. Cap used on U. Wol have traditonally not worked on 616 wolv. Cap never even got itno a stand up fight with U. Wol just kind of hit him whne he wasn't looking, probably because he didn't think he could win that kind of fight.

So since 616 Wolv seems to be more powerful it begs to reason that 616 Wolv would probably take down U. Cap more often than not but it would be damn good fight.

excellent post..

I agreee completely.. well done...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:12 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Also most people seem to remember when Cap beat up Giant Man, but no one seems to remember that the very first time they met Giant Man knocked him the **** out, by smashing him into a taxi cab.

Yes while captain ameriica was running from sheild, and then giant man SUCKER punched him, yeah, thats great, then in a 1 on 1 fight guess who won.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:17 AM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Ucapt............... = BAD ASS

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 11:59 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warmonger

Originally posted by Sparkz
Yes while captain ameriica was running from sheild, and then giant man SUCKER punched him, yeah, thats great, then in a 1 on 1 fight guess who won.

When totatally sober Giant Man hit Cap once and knocked him out. You say that it was a sucker punch so it doesn't count; I say Cap beat up pym while he was pretty drunk and didn't even want to fight him, so it doesn't count either. Why should that count and the other not?

Also the sheild agents were still inside the building when Cap was making a run for it, so it was just him and Pym.

This is not to say that Cap couldn't have beaten Giant Man, just to highlight the difference between what happened between him and Pym and why it is absolutley no indication about fighting a totally sober and bloodlusted Wolverine.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 02:29 PM
Warmonger is currently offline Click here to Send Warmonger a Private Message Find more posts by Warmonger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

When totatally sober Giant Man hit Cap once and knocked him out. You say that it was a sucker punch so it doesn't count; I say Cap beat up pym while he was pretty drunk and didn't even want to fight him, so it doesn't count either. Why should that count and the other not?

Also the sheild agents were still inside the building when Cap was making a run for it, so it was just him and Pym.

This is not to say that Cap couldn't have beaten Giant Man, just to highlight the difference between what happened between him and Pym and why it is absolutley no indication about fighting a totally sober and bloodlusted Wolverine.

Well I didnt think Pym was that drunk to be honest, he didnt do anything stupid.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 05:06 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Sparkz
Well I didnt think Pym was that drunk to be honest, he didnt do anything stupid.

Except try to take on Captain America.

Not his brightest move. Sent him to the emergency room for that mistake.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 07:25 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

well Cap was heavily sedated at the time, just not sedated enough to stay in bed.........

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 07:42 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hawkwind
raz's sock

bringin it back

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:41 AM
hawkwind is currently offline Click here to Send hawkwind a Private Message Find more posts by hawkwind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Ult. Cap 8/10 wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:47 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bol Gath

Originally posted by willRules
Well if Ultimate cap can stun the Hulk by sheer hand to hand combat, if he can survive regular plummets from planes, without a healing factor or a parachute, then I think Cap wins this...............

The fact that he stunned the Hulk is just crappy writing. He would never even come close to doing that no

AND Wolverine is supposed to be the deadliest mutant on the planet in Ult, universe. I don't think ult.caps would win in a straight up fight, at least not in a fight to the death..

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:53 AM
Bol Gath is currently offline Click here to Send Bol Gath a Private Message Find more posts by Bol Gath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote