KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Comic Book Halloween

Comic Book Halloween
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

I am going as Punisher. I will post pics later.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:55 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

I was thinking about being Spider Man in the Venom Suit, not sure yet, it mite be played out erm

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 12:43 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

I am going as a teen joker

green poloshirt
dark skinny jeans
green converse
purple skinny tie
purple gloves
emoish make up
and green spikey hair

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 12:54 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Looking forward to pics.

I also found a cheap but nice white suit today. Made me think of Kingpin. A pillow in my shirt and a cane might be the only other things I need.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Time for a bump.

It's that time of year again. Post your embarrassing photos. Browse embarrassing photos from past years. Share musings about potential endeavors for this year.

Though I'd like to point out that if we were making teams from everyone we've been for Halloween, I'd be pwning you all (iirc). The Doctor and Thor head the list, and I'm considering trying to add Alan Scott to their ranks. The gauntlet is thrown, gents. Let's see who the first is to meet the challenge and dress as LT or something.

Some friends of mine and I are trying to organize a group costume thing, where we do characters from the awesome TV show The Venture Bros. That will fall through though, and Alan's the leading candidate for me, but won't be easy. So we'll see. It might not happen this year.

Bumping this for relevance from the bottom of last page.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 08:14 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm going as Hulk.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 08:06 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Well I am going as Catwoman!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 08:16 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Both of you, post pics. Especially Marea ( wink ). Otherwise, it isn't fun for us.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 08:30 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

jim jaspers

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 08:33 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I always wanted to be Doctor Who, even though I don't read/watch his stuff. He always just looked cool to me.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 08:45 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Will be egging houses so watch out!

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 03:28 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I should be Thor.....I don't need the fake muscles like some other people though.

stick out tongue

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 03:30 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

I'm going as Rorschach. Hell ya

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 03:33 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Badabing
I should be Thor.....I don't need the fake muscles like some other people though.

Straight truth, kids. I've seen the pics.

embarrasment

Anyway, there's a mid-size comic-con this weekend near me. Adam West will be there, as will a few other cool people. I kinda forgot or I woulda had the Alan Scott costume ready to go.

I might still try. I have 2 days of nothing to put it together. If not, Thor's making a repeat appearance. My custom Mjolnir really is quite sweet. The Doctor costume is in disarray and I'd need to buy the hair spray paint again, so I'm less inclined to bring it back.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 03:49 AM
Disappear

i'd been planning to go as half-transformed donald blake last year. a business suit [minus the jacket,] with a long blond wig, the helmet and the hammer. it'd be donald blake if he dropped his stick or something, instead of pounding it on the ground. i don't know...

this year i'm going as peter whitman, from the darjeeling limited. absolutely nothing to do with comics, but it's gonna be fun as shit seeing people try to guess who or what i am. a blue button-up pajama shirt, pink boxers, slippers, sunglasses and a stupid necklace. i only know one person besides myself who'll guess it immediately.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 04:26 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Ha, nice.

And no one recognized the Doctor, or even cared when I told them who I was.

So I've been there.

embarrasment

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 04:50 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Well guess I'll probably be going with the legions of other Jokers out there.

Was planning on taken the milf I was seeing that I posted pics of in the pic thread as Harley Quinn before things ended with that. But I'll be more animated serious and comic book stylish as apposed to the new Dark Knight joker look. Sorry but as much as I loved Ledgers performance to the point the look didn't bother me during the movie, I still absolutely hate it by itself or compared to the normal style Joker.

That is if I'm able to round up some suit parts form goodwill or cares and dye them purple or just get lucky and find purple ones in time. Otherwise I'll probably just cut my hair grab my jeans and put on my red and black S shield shirt and go as Connor this year.

Hummm Connor back form the dead would be interesting perhaps!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 02:28 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Put on zombie makeup and go as Bizarro Connor!

Or something.

confused

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 04:13 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Alan's almost a go, and the comic-con this weekend has given me a reason to dress up.

I just need to spray paint my old Zorro cape, and buy green pants. Otherwise I'm set.

Pics, and of me with the likes of Adam West no less, will be forthcoming in the coming weeks.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 06:58 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Alan's almost a go, and the comic-con this weekend has given me a reason to dress up.

I just need to spray paint my old Zorro cape, and buy green pants. Otherwise I'm set.

Pics, and of me with the likes of Adam West no less, will be forthcoming in the coming weeks.
Pics will be good. Adam West!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 08:13 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

The pants are proving tricky. Hopefully I can find a pair tomorrow. And the wig's a mess. I have some tweaking to do to it.

Otherwise, things are ducky, and Alan's still a go. I found a cool GL-ish ring that I'll be spray-painting green, so I guess that means I'm going as GL Alan instead of Sentinel.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 03:12 AM