KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Just a simple teen titans RPG

Just a simple teen titans RPG
Started by: Raven_959

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadpool909

Speedy-Puts his arm over Starfire's shoulder while they are walking.

Speedy: How about we go on the roller coaster first?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 11:21 PM
Deadpool909 is currently offline Click here to Send Deadpool909 a Private Message Find more posts by Deadpool909 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~sorry my mother was on~
starfire-"sure "
aquagirl walked in his room."nice room."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 12:10 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadpool909

Speedy-Takes Starfire to rhe roller coaster line.

Kid Flash: Thanks.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 02:04 AM
Deadpool909 is currently offline Click here to Send Deadpool909 a Private Message Find more posts by Deadpool909 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Starfire-this is fun.i just hope nothing gets in our way"
aquagirl-"your welcome. maybe we should go somewhere to"

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 02:08 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegadrome

[]Hey all just to help you all out this is proper rp[]

:: Cyborg, entered the tower it had been years since he had set foot here, and much had happened to him. He was currently in the form any old titan would remember. The large black man with a robotic right side, it was a form he now called Cyborg Classic, cause he now had the Omegadrome. A battlesuit giving him the ability to morph to most any form he wished. He took a seat on the couch looking about. :: "Hey anyone here?" :: He stayed in Cyborg classic form cause he was not yet ready to let on he wasn't the same now. ::

[]In the other Titan site I play Nightwing so Omegadrome Cyborg is free as is the normal one.[]
[]Ok guys that's proper RP if you want to rp in my friends Titans site you need to learn to rp like that an it's much better then this. An I can find you actual Titans you can play. Since most of the main characters are taken, but made up ones are welcome, but we would like it better if you found real titans. I can help [email protected][]

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:46 AM
Omegadrome is currently offline Click here to Send Omegadrome a Private Message Find more posts by Omegadrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadpool909

Speedy and Star are now in the front of the line.

Speedy-Lets Star sit first then he sits next to her.

Kid Flash: I can't leave the tower for another week.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:08 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::Jacope X Jus turned 17 and was at X-realm ready to get back to earth to the titan headquarters. He went flying to earth and was very siched of whats gonna happen. Jacope makes it to the headquarters and lands on the roof::

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:25 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadpool909

Kid Flash: You see I got in trouble after accidently destroying a building so now I am under house arrest entel Monday.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:07 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

aquagirl -"it's not like you tried to."she said sitting on his bed

starfire moved a little closer to speedy"this looks scary

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:10 AM
Deadpool909

Kid Flash: I know. But hey just a couple more days. Plus it has let me be around here more.

Speedy: Its ok Star. I was afraid of roller coasters when I got on my first time.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:14 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

starfire"is it normal for humans to face their fears in such a way?oh.maybe I'm asking too many question. I'm sorry"

aquagirl-"i couldn't do it.as a matter of fact you and me would be in the ocean if you didn't have to stay here"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:18 AM
Deadpool909

Speedy: Well some do and some don't Star.

Speedy- Puts his arm over Starfire's shoulder as the roller coaster starts going up and thens goes speeding down and takes a loop. It gfoes back up the hill then speedy as fast as it can down the hill then turns fast. The coaster stops at the exit.

Kid Flash: What do you like me or something?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:24 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Aquagirl-never said i did never said i didn't.form what i see it you thats likes me."

starfire gets off the ride."we never had rides like that.i'm glad we came."kissing speedy's cheek

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:28 AM
Deadpool909

Kid Flash: Lets leave

Kid Flash-Grabs some pillows and throws them under his covers to make it look like he is under there.

Speedy-Blushes.

Speedy: Well we came here a little late because the carnival is about to close how about we go on the ferris wheel.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:34 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Aquagirl looks at him"are you sure you want to do this"

starfire"yea. lets go. "

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:36 AM
Deadpool909

Kid Flash: Sure why not. I mean they won't catch me right roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Speedy-Takes Starfire to the ferris wheel and they get on as it slowly moves.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:39 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Aquagirl-"ok.but your gonna need to breath."

starfire-"wow you can see every thing from up here.i hope this moment never ends"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:43 AM
Deadpool909

Kid Flash: What do you mean?

Fireworks start shooting up over to ocean.

Speedy: Did you see that Star?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:45 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

starfire-"yes.fireworks.but why"
Aquaugirl-"you land dwellers."then she looked out over the ocean"what is this"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:49 AM
Deadpool909

Speedy: Well I heard they were having them each day of the carnival.

The ferris wheel lowers them down and Speedy helps her up then takes her to his car.

Kid Flash: Fireworks. I don't have anything to breath with underwater.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:52 AM