KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » "Mortal"

"Mortal"
Started by: ((The_Anomaly))

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

"Mortal"

I missed episode 2 "mortal" (i think thats what its called) because my roommates overruled me and watched friggin survivor...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! i was pissed....

can anyone give me a basic idea of what happened...

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 05:47 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Pretty much kicked ass. I'd say you have to kill your roommates. Oh and click my sig, that should help you out plenty. smile

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 01:15 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

in a nut shell Lana, Ma and Pa Kent get captured by this guy that can suck electricity out of stuff and fire it at people and these two ugly twin dudes that can make forcefeilds around stuff when they hold hands. The electro sucking dude tells Clark that he must break into Lex Corp level 3 and get them some serum so they can get retain their powers or he's gonna kill Lana, Ma and Pa (Johnathan and Martha). Remember Clark is powerless. With the help of Chole...Clark pulls a "mission impossible" but when he reaches where the serum is he can't get it. So he tricks the guy by giving him a metal case telling him the serum in it...turns out it's like a gas bomb..then Clark goes all "Batman Begins" and beats the Electro sucking dude by using a hammer to short circuit some wiring before Electro sucker dude can power himself up... "Sometimes it's easiler to turn off the power" he says...which is a line that Chole told him earlier...(Chole also helped him break into Lex Corp and used her labtop to guide Clark..I should have mentioned that earlier...sue me. Clark beat up the "ugly forcefeild guys before he beat Electro sucker dude too...(the twins finished each other sentences and when you hurt one the other one feels it...just like the twins that worked for Cobra on GI Joe. the coolest part was when Clark (still powerless) goes to Lex and conforts him...Clark learns that Lex was watching him break into Lexcorp level 3 (ironically him not having powers was a good thing) Clark is pissed..He beats up Lex..(Lex gets a shot in..explaining the whole "how did Clark get hurt when Lex punched him thing" Clark and Lana...get really friendly at the end of the episode..they were gonna get "really friendly at the beginning but the whole 3 super villian thugs thing kinda put and end to that. orginally when I read up on the episode I thought it was gonna suck..."A powerless Clark to the rescue" from a Scale of 1 to 5 (one being an F, five being an A ...I give the episode a strong 4...I was a very good episode..but it had a tad bit too much drama and not enough Action...and they didn't give Clark his powers back...making it all Cheesey..."I have my powers back..but I guess I'm super even without them" that kinda thing..hope this helps.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 01:49 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

so clark did or didnt get his powers back?

and yes i might have to kill my roomates...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:45 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
so clark did or didnt get his powers back?

and yes i might have to kill my roomates...

he did not get his powers back...I strongly believe he will in the next episode...and if your roommate makes you miss that one....

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:47 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

Yeah, and if they keep overriding you... well, bit torrent and limewire may or may not have been used to remedy such situations in the past.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 09:40 PM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I even bought pizza with chicken on it, CHICKEN!!

thats high end shit man.

and then i was forced to watch survivor, it ruined my whole supper...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 10:15 PM
Smallville Dude

you wrong pepole in the next episode he is in the hospital someone shut him

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 06:20 PM
Smallville Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smallville Dude
you wrong pepole in the next episode he is in the hospital someone shut him

what are you talking about? This is for "Mortal" the episode your talking about is Hidden.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 11:00 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uber_Jedi
The Jedi who pwns all

Pickle!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 05:13 AM
Uber_Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Uber_Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Uber_Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote