KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic charaters that should'nt have their own movie

Comic charaters that should'nt have their own movie
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

And they used a new feature for the Hulk with the angles at the same time allowing us to catch the perfect moment. They want to bring the comics to life. Why not using more new features that can work.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:42 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NoFate007
Deadpool - I just don't see how they can make an entire film out of him. He's kinda cool but he should just be a part of an X-Men cameo or something.

WHAT!!! Deadpool should definitely get his own movie!!! he is cool, has a grat history and there's tons of possible villains, such as T-ray, slayback, Juggernaut, black Tom Cassidy, Bullseye, any hero!!

Plus there are supporting cast possibilities like Siyrn, vanessa, weasal, Blind Al, Agent X etc etc

I think it would be great to have a deadpool movie!!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 12:03 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

i haerd that they are goiong to do a Ultimate Film.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:11 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
i haerd that they are goiong to do a Ultimate Film.

Yep but I think its gonna be a cartoon............

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:58 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

oh yes now i remember yes they are going to make it a cartoon.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 05:38 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guys, I'm terribly worried about the avengers. I hope they don't destroy the comic story by disintegrating them.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:49 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Originally posted by willRules
WHAT!!! Deadpool should definitely get his own movie!!! he is cool, has a grat history and there's tons of possible villains, such as T-ray, slayback, Juggernaut, black Tom Cassidy, Bullseye, any hero!!

Plus there are supporting cast possibilities like Siyrn, vanessa, weasal, Blind Al, Agent X etc etc

I think it would be great to have a deadpool movie!!

They can't use Bullseye or Juggernaut or something that is primarily a villain in another series. I don't know who some of the other people are, since I don't really follow Deadpool, but I think they need to prioritize the films they make. They shouldn't be making a film out of everyone (cough, people like Iron Fist, cough). I think they should do the top guns. Have a Thor movie, have an Iron Man, a Wonder Woman, Batman, Green Lantern, Superman, Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Daredevil, etc. I'm gonna be pissed if they say like, "Well, we'll work on Iron Man later...right now we really wanna get into Hawkman..."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:36 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

plastic-man

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 10:10 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Don't have:
Beano (LOL)
Green Hornet (Who?)
Steel (he's be cool but it'd require frakin' Supes).
Silver Surfer
The Flash (too unrealistic to watch. CORNY)
Wonder Woman.
Plastic Man (he's GAY)

DO have:

Green Lantern (make 1000000000000000s)
Loads of Batman Begins sequels!
Nick Fury
Avengers
Cap. America
Aquaman (but f**k off, Aqua"lad")
Venom
Bane

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 08:13 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

They should not make another Spirderman for two reasons. One, I can't believ that with a popular charachter like Spiderman, theys eem to get away with really big inaccuarcies, for example he never had the ability to swing webs because of the spider bite, he invented it a s a forulula, and they seemed to mesh the original Spiderman with the Ultimate Spiderman, because Peter didn't nbno mary Jane in the originals until he had long been spiderman, but they did in the Ultimates, but The Green Goblin was a monster in the Ultimates, but in the movie and the originals he just had a costume. 2, tehy are planning on making seven spiderman mvies and thats juust too mcuh to make, and the villans for the third ones are mess up. Take Venom for example, they cast Topher Grace to play him, and the moment I read that I almsot collapsed. Okay Even without the symbitoe Brock is stilla buff guy,a dn they cast wealking Eric from that 7os show to play him. Now he played carnage, taht would make a lot of sense. Sandman, I think thoughbwas brilliantly cast, and it s a shame he has to appear in this movie franchise, that doesnt care about the books, all they care is milking it for all its worth.

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 05:02 PM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

Cable, Deadpool, Doop, Jubilee, Bishop, The Inhumans, Namor. Etc. Why? Because Marvel wouldn't do them right. Clay Aiken would end up playing Deadpool..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 05:53 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

lol I agree. I also never want to see Wonderman with his own movie. His story involves too much fame and fortune, so it would just turn into another superstar movie. Also, I'd hate to see Robin with a solo movie. It's just too hard to believe, and it wouldn't be taken seriously. Also, they should never make a movie that even involves Adam Worlock or Thanos. If that happened, the storyline would become so overly farfetched that the movie would have to just rely on special effects to get good reviews, like King Kong.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 05:55 PM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by NoFate007
They can't use Bullseye or Juggernaut or something that is primarily a villain in another series. I don't know who some of the other people are, since I don't really follow Deadpool, but I think they need to prioritize the films they make. They shouldn't be making a film out of everyone (cough, people like Iron Fist, cough). I think they should do the top guns. Have a Thor movie, have an Iron Man, a Wonder Woman, Batman, Green Lantern, Superman, Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Daredevil, etc. I'm gonna be pissed if they say like, "Well, we'll work on Iron Man later...right now we really wanna get into Hawkman..."

Actually Deadpool is a fairly popular character. There are numerous villains aside from bullseye or juggernaut to appear in a deadpool movie. Plus I don't think some of the big gun movies will do as well. Look at the Elektra movie, or catwoman, they were appalling..............

And I would much rather watch a Deadpool movie than Iron-man yes

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 06:21 PM
steverules
The doctor

I don't see Juggernaut or Bullseye in a deadpool movie since bullseye was already in DD and Juggernaut is in X3.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 06:45 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman with a soap opera actor (I know they're already doing it, but it shouldn't happen.)
Wonder Woman
Ant-Man (the movie Enough already did the domestic violence thing)
The Flash
Aquaman (not bad ass enough. Namor rules)
Magneto (wouldn't be that interesting. I like Magneto, but how would it be done?)
The Inhumans
Wolverine (unless it's rated R)
Venom (unless it's rated R, and goes into his psyche well)
An Elektra sequel
Plastic-Man
Steel
Howard the Duck (I know it already happened)
Luke Cage
a Spawn sequel for at least another few years

Characters that would be GREAT for movies
Deadpool (guy who wrote Batman Begins wants to do one)
Namor (obviously)
Captain America
War Machine should be in Iron Man
Thor
Silver Surfer if they introduce Galactus in Fantastic 4 2
The New Avengers
Moon Knight

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 03:22 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by steverules
I don't see Juggernaut or Bullseye in a deadpool movie since bullseye was already in DD and Juggernaut is in X3.

thats why in my last post I said there are numerous villains aside from those two............

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 12:16 PM
HigH ScholaR

well who else

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 03:47 PM
doctor ketchup

FOOLS!! YOU ARE ALL FORGETTING ABOUT THE PERSON WITH NO CHANCE OF SUCCESS AT ALL, IM TALKING ABOUT THE MOLE MAN!!!

(stiltman too)

Attachment: abomination.gif
This has been downloaded 102 time(s).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 04:34 PM
doctor ketchup is currently offline Click here to Send doctor ketchup a Private Message Find more posts by doctor ketchup Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FOOM

Willie Lumpkin... well maybe

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 01:40 AM
FOOM is currently offline Click here to Send FOOM a Private Message Find more posts by FOOM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Highfather Herc

Earlier I read something about Thor being to unknown and that's funny to me because THOR IS AN A LIST CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also Hercules might do well if it's made like a Gladiator kind of movie but before that I think that they would put him in Thor. And the Avengers are very well known not only Captain America but Hulk, Thor, Iron Man. Their are so many.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 03:45 AM
Highfather Herc is currently offline Click here to Send Highfather Herc a Private Message Find more posts by Highfather Herc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote