KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney: Round 2, Fight#1

Tourney: Round 2, Fight#1
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

at this point I'm gonna vote for scoobless.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 12:42 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
and i'll be looking at you when you miss and my plasma blast burns your arm off

Wishful thinking. My E-Beams will find you. Your amaglam gives off even more energy than Dizzle's amaglam, therefore making you easier to lock onto.

Oh, keep in mind, even if my blast doesn't hit you directly, if it impacts anywhere near you, it'll disorient you since your senses are so sensitive, or possibly even knocking you up in the air and making you an even more vulnerable target.

your guy doesn't know i have spider sense

What I meant to say is that I knew you weren't gonna stand their and take an E-beam blast. I knew you would eventually move from where you were standing, so I threw my shurikens in at you and your general area.

i'm more than capable of dodging one aimed attack while also avoiding some randomly thrown objects

Keep in mind that your speed is also impeded in the sand. You can't wait till the last to minute to move or you'll be caught in the blast. Making like my character will be the only one who has a disadvantage in the sand. Pfftt...

If anything, if Dizzle won our last match, he'd have a big advantage in this environment due to that Dune character he had.

yeah.. IF it's just a graze you would probably survive... but you'd be in extreme pain as whichever part of you that was grazed continues to burn long after the hit... i imagine that would throw off your "game" for the rest of the battle

Minor pain can and will be ignored. Your making like you hit me every vital spot on my body. Pfftt..

multiple "grazes" means multiple areas of skin that'll never grow back properly + loss of mobility

Same can be said for you. At least one of my shurikens will hit you. Plus since you speed is impeded by the sand, even though you know the shurikens and E-beam blast are coming, your body can move fast enough to get to safe distance. Thus leaving you severely impaired or dead. smile

any solid hit means you're screwed

no... in the sense that it'll cripple or kill you

Again, the same could be said for you.

Let me see...

So when I finally hit the ground after my long ordeal in the air, I might have a few cuts and minor cauterization's. Nothing my character can't handle.

You'll either be dead or injured. Now both of us are hurt. In time, my wounds will eventually heal. You have no such luxury. You might have a small healing factor, but it sucks compared to mine. smile

Now, again I take aim, only thing this time, I take off running off at full speed which is about a 1/3 of what it normally is due to the sand. But still that's around 40 to 50 mph. Circling around you. Getting within 30 to 40 feet of you. At the same time, my running will kick up a whole lot of sand concealing my movements and possibly my body simultaneously blinding you.

You'll have to rely solely on your senses. Normally that wouldn't be a problem for you, but even if you sense danger, you won't be able to move fast enough to get out of the way due to the sand. PLUS... You'll be taking blind shots at me trying to his me with one of your blasts, while I can see you very clearly due to all your energy weapons that give out residual energy and your unique energy signature.. smile Your basically a sitting duck with a big bullseye on you. I'll be tossing shurikens and blasting you at the same time. You'll be dead in no time.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 02:11 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Oh, and remember parrying away my blast with your lightsaber will result in a explosion of concussive force potentially blowing your arm off or destroying your weapon(lightsaber).

Once I take out your sabers and the two arms that hold it, I'm gonna move in for the kill. I'm gonna engage you in close quarter combat. Or I could just finish you off running a diameter around you kicking up so much sand concealing my movements and blasting you with my E-Beams and tossing shurikens charged with vibratory shockwaves at you thus killing you.

Dancing on your grave to the Scooby Dooby Doo theme song...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 02:20 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Wishful thinking. My E-Beams will find you. Your amaglam gives off even more energy than Dizzle's amaglam, therefore making you easier to lock onto.

locking on will be a problem because i have more power sources... at least 6 separate power sources that you could sense.... meaning you'd have to consciously choose which one to fire on, which may only take a second to decide... but as my plasma cannons have rapid fire capability i'll literally be raining fire down on you before you've even made that decision

Oh, keep in mind, even if my blast doesn't hit you directly, if it impacts anywhere near you, it'll disorient you since your senses are so sensitive, or possibly even knocking you up in the air and making you an even more vulnerable target.

why do you think my senses are enhanced?... i have peak human senses... maybe slightly beyond.... and my spider-sense certainly wont be affected by an explosion

any explosion that doesn't directly impact my armour isn't going to do the slightest bit of damage

What I meant to say is that I knew you weren't gonna stand their and take an E-beam blast. I knew you would eventually move from where you were standing, so I threw my shurikens in at you and your general area.

what are your shuriken made from? either way it's not likely they'll pierce my armour... and if they do they'll just bounce off my tough alloy body

Keep in mind that your speed is also impeded in the sand. You can't wait till the last to minute to move or you'll be caught in the blast. Making like my character will be the only one who has a disadvantage in the sand. Pfftt...

i already stated that it would impede both of us... but more for running than anything else, i live next to the beach.... it's not really any harder to pivot and move... but try running on sand... you'll be significantly slower and use up more energy

moving a few feet to dodge wont be a problem

Minor pain can and will be ignored. Your making like you hit me every vital spot on my body. Pfftt..

minor pain? having your skin and muscle burned off an arm or leg will be more than sufficient to severely distract anyone... and that's not even a direct hit

Same can be said for you. At least one of my shurikens will hit you. Plus since you speed is impeded by the sand, even though you know the shurikens and E-beam blast are coming, your body can move fast enough to get to safe distance. Thus leaving you severely impaired or dead. smile

shuriken are ineffectual against me, E-beam is the only thing i even need to attempt to dodge, safe distance with my armour is right next to the explosion... your only hope with that thing is a direct hit, which will be extremely difficult given my speed, spider sense and the distance your firing from

So when I finally hit the ground after my long ordeal in the air, I might have a few cuts and minor cauterization's. Nothing my character can't handle.

unless your legs have been burned off... stick out tongue

You'll either be dead or injured. Now both of us are hurt. In time, my wounds will eventually heal. You have no such luxury. You might have a small healing factor, but it sucks compared to mine. smile

i wont be wounded...

armour + alloy skin = not being injured by your projectiles

spider sense + speed = not getting hit by the laser from the nutjob spinning in mid air

Now, again I take aim, only thing this time, I take off running off at full speed which is about a 1/3 of what it normally is due to the sand. But still that's around 40 to 50 mph. Circling around you. Getting within 30 to 40 feet of you. At the same time, my running will kick up a whole lot of sand concealing my movements and possibly my body simultaneously blinding you.

that works both ways... i can't see you, you can't see me

You'll have to rely solely on your senses. Normally that wouldn't be a problem for you, but even if you sense danger, you won't be able to move fast enough to get out of the way due to the sand. PLUS... You'll be taking blind shots at me trying to his me with one of your blasts, while I can see you very clearly due to all your energy weapons that give out residual energy and your unique energy signature.. smile Your basically a sitting duck with a big bullseye on you. I'll be tossing shurikens and blasting you at the same time. You'll be dead in no time.

again, your shuriken are so ineffective that by this point, even my spider sense will be ignoring them

you can point towards me with your energy seeking thingy... but my spider sense works even in pitch black... so you still wont be hitting me... and if you try to lock on while running in a circle you'll be more likely to throw your aim off

[IMG](please log in to view the image)[/IMG]

as you're literally running circles around me and cannot see me (only sense which direction the energy is in) i can fire webbing out in two directions north/south... whatever... as you're as blind as i am you can't possibly avoid getting tangled.. which will at the very least immobilise you for a few seconds.... which is more than enough time to hit you with more impact webbing to completely immobilise you.... then i can take as long as i want carving you to pieces with my sweet lightsabers

Oh, and remember parrying away my blast with your lightsaber will result in a explosion of concussive force potentially blowing your arm off or destroying your weapon(lightsaber).

Grievous doesn't normally try to parry lasers, he just gets out of their way.... here, with the spider sense, he'll find them even easier to avoid

Once I take out your sabers

don't see that happening... at least.... not with the tactics you've proposed so far

here's what'll really happen...... you'll keep throwing shuriken until you notice that i'm not even bothering to dodge them and the ones that hit do no damage and you're only left with one long range weapon... or until you run out of them

one weapon is so easy for Scarlet Spider to dodge that i'd go as far as to say that it's beneath him,whereas you'll be under constant fire from the twin rapid fire plasma cannons of one of the greatest tacticians in his galaxy... running in circles wont cut it .... now while you may be able to dodge them temporarily, when they are coupled with webbing you'll soon find yourself either trapped, burned or both

unlike your shuriken, my plasma blasts will not run out .... now might be a time for Thunderstar to think about retirement... if he wants to live that is

Happy Dance

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 03:07 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

just to let everyone know, i'm only debating the long range game at the moment because if it gets into a close quarters match.... well.... Thunderstar wont have a leg to stand on... or arms to support himself.... but at least his neck will get a good rest... what with not having a head to support anymore

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 03:11 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

locking on will be a problem because i have more power sources... at least 6 separate power sources that you could sense.... meaning you'd have to consciously choose which one to fire on, which may only take a second to decide... but as my plasma cannons have rapid fire capability i'll literally be raining fire down on you before you've even made that decision

laughing out loud Man, so far you're doing good, but I'm not sure how far that argument is going to take you. Would taking a hit to ANY of those power sources be a good thing?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 03:12 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Khellendros
laughing out loud Man, so far you're doing good, but I'm not sure how far that argument is going to take you. Would taking a hit to ANY of those power sources be a good thing?

well the six i'm talking about are all located at the ends of the arms (blasters and sabers) the power source to my body will be dampened by my armours power absorption abilities.... rendering it invisible to his sensors

so with him only able to lock onto the ends of my arms it will be even easier to avoid taking a direct hit

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 03:16 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

well the six i'm talking about are all located at the ends of the arms (blasters and sabers) the power source to my body will be dampened by my armours power absorption abilities.... rendering it invisible to his sensors

so with him only able to lock onto the ends of my arms it will be even easier to avoid taking a direct hit

Dampen? Worked all right with Iron Man whose armor is probably yours to the tenth power. Power dampening? Pffttt.. Your arms have bullseye's and your body is one big bullseye.

Like I said, taking out your sabers, then those wrist blasters, which will pretty much leave you defenseless and armless.

I'm gonna keep my distance until I take out an arm or two. Preferably the ones with the sabers so I could engage you in CQC, but taking out your wrist blasters will work just fine as well. Taking away your long range game.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 03:32 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Dampen? Worked all right with Iron Man whose armor is probably yours to the tenth power. Power dampening? Pffttt.. Your arms have bullseye's and your body is one big bullseye.

Like I said, taking out your sabers, then those wrist blasters, which will pretty much leave you defenseless and armless.

I'm gonna keep my distance until I take out an arm or two. Preferably the ones with the sabers so I could engage you in CQC, but taking out your wrist blasters will work just fine as well. Taking away your long range game.

Iron Man's armour is one huge power source... of course his suit would be difficult to conceal from a scanner... my suit is specifically designed to absorb any and all known energy sources and my highly advanced alien/cyborg body wont have much wasted power leakage as it is... so yeah... you'll be able to "see" my arms... only problem is, they move incredibly fast AND they have the spider sense to increase their reaction speed well beyond the point where they are even close to being anything remotely resembling an easy target

whose armor is probably yours to the tenth power

perhaps in offensive capability... but my armour was created by a highly advanced alien race who derived the technology from an exponentially more advanced alien race

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Oct 10th, 2005 at 03:52 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 03:47 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Has it ever occurred to you that I to can fire without the need of locking onto you? Probably not. Has it ever occurred to you that I can fire one blast after another? Probably not. I can fire pop shots off at you as well. Probably not as fast as yours but probably at least one every second. Imagine all those explosions going off around you. A direct hit wouldn't do your body so good.

why do you think my senses are enhanced?... i have peak human senses... maybe slightly beyond.... and my spider-sense certainly wont be affected by an explosion

The concussive force blast will surely disorient you. Even if it doesn't hit you.

any explosion that doesn't directly impact my armour isn't going to do the slightest bit of damage

Are you sure? The blast could knock you down, possibly blow your unarmored arms off, disable your wrist blasters all of which gives me a superior advantage as well as an opening to capitalize on your discomfort. smile

what are your shuriken made from? either way it's not likely they'll pierce my armour... and if they do they'll just bounce off my tough alloy body

My weapons were forged on Mojo World which makes it stronger than normal since their weapons of pure combat. Alone, they probably wouldn't pierce your armor. Ahhh... But here's where my mutant power comes in. smile I can channel vibratory shockwaves through my swords, shurikens, and throwing blades increasing it's effectiveness, thus making it able to penetrate your armor.

i already stated that it would impede both of us... but more for running than anything else, i live next to the beach.... it's not really any harder to pivot and move... but try running on sand... you'll be significantly slower and use up more energy

Significantly slower? I already mentioned that. I used to live in Hawaii. And now I live in the deserts of northern Nevada. I know you lose some mobility, but not all of it. Like I said, I will probably be able to achieve a 1/3rd of the speed I normally attain in the sand. Which were my amaglam was running a 120 mph plus normally, My amaglam will be able to attain speeds of 40 mph plus in the sand.. Which is faster than your amaglam. smile Thus running circles around you is actually quite feasible.

moving a few feet to dodge wont be a problem

It is if the blasts have enough punch to take out a tank as well have enough force to kill you with one blow. Don't forget:

Sand = You slower than normal

minor pain? having your skin and muscle burned off an arm or leg will be more than sufficient to severely distract anyone... and that's not even a direct hit

Arm or legs burned off? Probably.. If it hit me. Skin and slight sinew and muscle damage I can handle.

Can you function with a missing arm or head?

shuriken are ineffectual against me, E-beam is the only thing i even need to attempt to dodge, safe distance with my armour is right next to the explosion... your only hope with that thing is a direct hit, which will be extremely difficult given my speed, spider sense and the distance your firing from

Safe distance? Are you sure that explosion won't knock you on your ass? Cause if it does, I will capitalize and fire off a couple more blasts just to make sure you die.

Again:

Speed = Nullified by the sand.. Won't be able to dodge as effectively.

Spidey sense: Works fine, but your body can't move fast enough to get out of the way due to sand.

I'll be pretty close to you when I fire my beams. If not, I'll just pop off random shots blasting sand everywhere thus blinding you while I run in to get a closer and better shot.

unless your legs have been burned off... stick out tongue

You legs will be burned off? No I haven't really aimed at them yet. Do you want me too?

i wont be wounded...

armour + alloy skin = not being injured by your projectiles

spider sense + speed = not getting hit by the laser from the nutjob spinning in mid air

Yes you will be missing a few appendages.

Armor + alloy skin VS. Weapons forged in Mojo World + resonating vibratory shockwaves to increase effectiveness = pierced armor and skin.

Spider sense + speed = Nullified by sand, causing you to try and react faster than your body can move. Your dead.

that works both ways... i can't see you, you can't see me

I CAN SEE YOU... Your armor gives off multiple bullseyes.

again, your shuriken are so ineffective that by this point, even my spider sense will be ignoring them

Ignoring them will be bad. Remember, VIBRATORY SHOCKWAVES RESONATING THROUGH SHURIKENS

Equals pierced armor and skin. Possibly dead Scarlet Cyborg. smile

you can point towards me with your energy seeking thingy... but my spider sense works even in pitch black... so you still wont be hitting me... and if you try to lock on while running in a circle you'll be more likely to throw your aim off

as you're literally running circles around me and cannot see me (only sense which direction the energy is in) i can fire webbing out in two directions north/south... whatever... as you're as blind as i am you can't possibly avoid getting tangled.. which will at the very least immobilise you for a few seconds.... which is more than enough time to hit you with more impact webbing to completely immobilise you.... then i can take as long as i want carving you to pieces with my sweet lightsabers

My energy locator also works in pitch black environments also. Not to mention the E-Beam blasts I'll be shelling out, you won't have time to fire off web blasts. You'll be to busy running and dodging for your life to fire those web things off.

Remember, if your standing right next to it, this is what you'll be feeling:
quote:
on the order of 50 pounds of TNT at effective ranges of 75 feet

Grievous doesn't normally try to parry lasers, he just gets out of their way.... here, with the spider sense, he'll find them even easier to avoid

Getting out of the way while your knee or ankle deep in sand impeding you natural reaction speeds to a 1/3rd of what it was?

C'mon Scoob, you know you won't be able to move fast enough. You'll probably lose a few appendages within the blast radius.

don't see that happening... at least.... not with the tactics you've proposed so far

For a two time champion, you seem to lack the understanding that a direct hit as well as a near hit will severely impair your amaglam, if not kill it.

here's what'll really happen...... you'll keep throwing shuriken until you notice that i'm not even bothering to dodge them and the ones that hit do no damage and you're only left with one long range weapon... or until you run out of them

Again mutant power + Blades forged on Mojo World = pierced armor and skin. Possibly dead Cyborg.

one weapon is so easy for Scarlet Spider to dodge that i'd go as far as to say that it's beneath him,whereas you'll be under constant fire from the twin rapid fire plasma cannons of one of the greatest tacticians in his galaxy... running in circles wont cut it .... now while you may be able to dodge them temporarily, when they are coupled with webbing you'll soon find yourself either trapped, burned or both

unlike your shuriken, my plasma blasts will not run out .... now might be a time for Thunderstar to think about retirement... if he wants to live that is

Happy Dance

One weapon easy to dodge? Your right. It is easy. I'll have a dandy old time dodging and parrying your blast with my main weapons. Then again, most of my shurikens and throwing blades will be in you, so that leaves me just my laser guided E and N beams. Which will be enough since you will already have lost a few appendages as well as having a few shurikens and throwing blades stuck into your body causing a master tactician much pain throwing off his tactics. smile

I would offer you to consider retirement, but I don't think Scarlet Fever will survive his encounter with Thunder star. smile

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 04:47 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

That's enough from me tonight. Have fun with that Scoob. I'll be back later on tomorrow morning. smile

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 04:48 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Has it ever occurred to you that I to can fire without the need of locking onto you?

yes... but you'd miss by an even greater margin... so what would be the point?

The concussive force blast will surely disorient you. Even if it doesn't hit you.

i doubt it, Spider-Man/Scarlet Spider deal with explosions all the time... think Green Goblin, Hob Goblin, Nitro, etc.... plus Grievous has been on so many battlefields that he probably wouldn't even flinch at a near miss

Are you sure? The blast could knock you down, possibly blow your unarmored arms off, disable your wrist blasters all of which gives me a superior advantage as well as an opening to capitalize on your discomfort. smile

not really.... the armour will absorb the energy wave from a near miss fairly easily... you'd have to score a direct hit to do any damage... that or risk close quarter combat

My weapons were forged on Mojo World which makes it stronger than normal since their weapons of pure combat. Alone, they probably wouldn't pierce your armor. Ahhh... But here's where my mutant power comes in. smile I can channel vibratory shockwaves through my swords, shurikens, and throwing blades increasing it's effectiveness, thus making it able to penetrate your armor.

vibratory waves are just another form of energy that would be absorbed, and again, even if they did pierce the outer armour, they would be significantly slowed and wouldn't even scratch my body

Significantly slower? I already mentioned that. I used to live in Hawaii. And now I live in the deserts of northern Nevada. I know you lose some mobility, but not all of it. Like I said, I will probably be able to achieve a 1/3rd of the speed I normally attain in the sand. Which were my amaglam was running a 120 mph plus normally, My amaglam will be able to attain speeds of 40 mph plus in the sand.. Which is faster than your amaglam. smile Thus running circles around you is actually quite feasible.

i already covered the running around kicking up sand theory... you get webbed up then murdered... not killed... MURDERED!..... mwwwuuuhahahaha.... evil face

It is if the blasts have enough punch to take out a tank as well have enough force to kill you with one blow

if you manage a direct hit to the head without me rolling with the impact it might hurt a bit... but that's the trick, isn't it.... with a Spider sense, years of combat training and being an advanced strategist you're not likely to get a clean shot... and even less likely for any clean shot to connect

Arm or legs burned off? Probably.. If it hit me. Skin and slight sinew and muscle damage I can handle.

you can handle a muscle being vaporised and the rest of the area cooking for an extended period?... i don't think so

Can you function with a missing arm or head?

arm = yes

head = i doubt it (good thing it wont be happening)

how well can you function with an arm removed?

Safe distance? Are you sure that explosion won't knock you on your ass? Cause if it does, I will capitalize and fire off a couple more blasts just to make sure you die.

well safe distance is a relative term... for an unprotected human it'd probably be pretty far, for an uber tough cyborg with uber tough energy absorbing armour, i'd say about a foot... maybe less

big grin

Speed = Nullified by the sand.. Won't be able to dodge as effectively.

Spidey sense: Works fine, but your body can't move fast enough to get out of the way due to sand.

i wouldn't bet on it... Grievous's body is so bizarre and insect like that he'd probably fair a lot better on sand than a humanoid (as he can move equally well on his hands as he can on his feet)

I'll be pretty close to you when I fire my beams. If not, I'll just pop off random shots blasting sand everywhere thus blinding you while I run in to get a closer and better shot.

if you're close then the blast wave will do more harm to you than it will to me ..... EAA again (going to abbreviate, as writing Energy Absorbing Armour all the time feels too damn repetitive)

Armor + alloy skin VS. Weapons forged in Mojo World + resonating vibratory shockwaves to increase effectiveness = pierced armor and skin.

EAA cancels vibratory waves, bulletproof armour stops shuriken (not that i have skin to pierce anyway)

Spider sense + speed = Nullified by sand, causing you to try and react faster than your body can move. Your dead.

insect-like body = greater than human movement on sand

I CAN SEE YOU... Your armor gives off multiple bullseyes.

you can't "see" me... you can only tell where the energy source is.... you can't see what i'm doing with my webbing.... or what i'm writing in the sand

now you're wondering "WTF is he writing in the sand?"

stick out tongue

Ignoring them will be bad. Remember, VIBRATORY SHOCKWAVES RESONATING THROUGH SHURIKENS

shockwaves that get negated by EAA = shuriken(s) being totally ineffective

My energy locator also works in pitch black environments also. Not to mention the E-Beam blasts I'll be shelling out, you won't have time to fire off web blasts. You'll be to busy running and dodging for your life to fire those web things off.

please... Spider Man and Scarlet Spider always find time to fire off webbing while under assault... this is no different

while you're too busy "shelling" (with little to no effect) i'm keeping you pinned with plasma blasts and wrapping you up with webbing

Getting out of the way while your knee or ankle deep in sand impeding you natural reaction speeds to a 1/3rd of what it was?

how many times have you been walking in sand and suddenly found yourself knee or even ankle deep?

if the answer is one or more, then..... well ..... i don't know what .... do you way more than the average bull elephant?

C'mon Scoob, you know you won't be able to move fast enough. You'll probably lose a few appendages within the blast radius.

my appendages will be just fine... top level futuristic alien designs didn't make a battle-ready cyborg just to have it fall apart the first time it was near an explosion

For a two time champion, you seem to lack the understanding that a direct hit as well as a near hit will severely impair your amaglam, if not kill it.

direct hit? yeah it'd do some damage

near hit??? (you mean near miss?) won't really do anything. don't talk about lack of understanding if you're not going to do the research on the characters... Kull warriors have strolled through Claymore and C4 explosions unharmed

Again mutant power + Blades forged on Mojo World = pierced armor and skin. Possibly dead Cyborg.

again... EAA cancels vibrations, bullet-proofness of armour prevents penetration (does that sound a bit weird) .... and, oh yeah, no skin to be penetrated, just tough alien alloy

basically i've got you covered on all your long range tactics... they wont work for you, but a sustained battle will tire you out (if you don't just get webbed up straight away) while i wont tire at all ... it's pretty damn hard to wear out a cyborg.... ever seen Terminator?

sooner or later you may realise your only chance is to get in close.... and when you do that you wont have time to realise your mistake .... you'll be littering the desert floor and giving it a nice red tint

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 05:43 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

who ordered the long-ass post?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 05:43 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

who ordered the long-ass post?

You did when you posted that first long ass post.

Okay from now on(tomorrow) Let's try to keep our posts less than a couple thousand letters instead of pushing the 10,000 mark. When I counter all that bullsh!t you just wrote tomorrow, I'll counter it and break it down to probably 4 to 5 smaller posts.

Okay.

Most people don't like reading long ass posts. That could be disadvantages to both of us.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 05:50 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

i know... i couldn't help it though.... i remember thinking in the other matches "i can't be fekin bothered reading all that"

lol

i did though... so eveyone else should as well (read mine anyway... feel free to ignore Sentry's... or Warlock's)

why the name change?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 05:54 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

might as well add a couple of pics to keep people interested

if anyone doesn't know what spider sense is here ya go....

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

this explains why Thunderstar's blinding sandstorm wont do him any good... and why i'll know which danger is more important to dodge

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 05:57 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

i'll take your lack of a response to mean that you know you are beaten

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 12:45 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

i'll take your lack of a response to mean that you know you are beaten

stick out tongue

I'm not beaten. Commuting to Sacramento and back kinda put a damper on my debate time. Official meetings suck... I have to get all dressed up, drive 2 hours, have a meeting for 4, and then spend the next 2 driving back... I'll be posting within the hour.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 12:51 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

You sound like you're a high priced hooker.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 12:54 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by long pig
You sound like you're a high priced hooker.

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 12:55 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote