KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney: Round 2, Fight#1

Tourney: Round 2, Fight#1
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hmm...not counting a ton of votes yet (it's something like 3-2 Scoob right now). Only one day left to vote...

Didn't you say those who didn't vote get votes deducted from their match or something? Quite a bit of people still didn't vote.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 06:27 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Scoobless
dude... your guy does not have the strength required to break the webbing.... considering it held Venom completely immobile for an extended period

Don't guys break out of your web all the time? Guys stronger than you? Like me. Sure it held Venom, but sometime ago it didn't do much against him.

well now that you've dropped your shield, the webbing will restrict your arm movement and your concentration is considerably split.... leaving you wide open for a volley of plasma blasts

Not with me moving my swords at incredible speeds carving up all your webbing. My hands aren't impeded by the sand. big grin

Hmmmm... I just thought of something... With Shatterstar's skill and Thunderbolt's speed, I could possibly deflect some of your plasma blasts with my swords. since their not made out of earth metal and all.

Thus me firing off more E-beam blasts to target your wrist blasters and lightsabers via laser guided lock on which will leave you defenseless and possibly dead. smile

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 06:40 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I'm done posting. I've gotta be in Carson City in about 2 hours and it takes about an hour and a half to get there. I'll be back tomorrow around 9:00 am Pacific Standard Time. Good job Scoobs you smart tricky bastard. Good luck to whoever wins. thumb up Who ever wins is gonna have to take on the winner of lp and Dr. Spiderhulk's match.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 06:53 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Didn't you say those who didn't vote get votes deducted from their match or something? Quite a bit of people still didn't vote.

Everyone had to vote in a minimum number of matches (3) in the first round or they would have a point deducted from their total. Everyone that is still alive has met the requirement, so no points are being deducted....if they choose not to vote in your match, that's fine from a tourney standpoint, but hoepfully we'll get at least a few more.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 12:40 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Don't guys break out of your web all the time? Guys stronger than you? Like me. Sure it held Venom, but sometime ago it didn't do much against him.

nope... Scarlet Spider (and Spider-Man's) webbing holds guys above class 40 on a regular basis.... unless you're thinking about the cartoon

Not with me moving my swords at incredible speeds carving up all your webbing. My hands aren't impeded by the sand.

but they are impeded by the impact webbing entangling them whether you move or not

Hmmmm... I just thought of something... With Shatterstar's skill and Thunderbolt's speed, I could possibly deflect some of your plasma blasts with my swords. since their not made out of earth metal and all.

the plasma blasts are made out of plasma....(thousands of degrees Celsius).... if you hit them with your sword they will melt your sword

so if you try to block/parry my blasts you will leave yourself defenceless in close quarters combat

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Oct 16th, 2005 at 12:54 AM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 12:51 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I'm done posting. I've gotta be in Carson City in about 2 hours and it takes about an hour and a half to get there.

and i'm stinkin' drunk.... smile

Good job Scoobs you smart tricky bastard

thank you... i pride myself on being an awkward f**ker

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 12:53 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i'm drunk... drinking rules... so vote for me

(you can see the sense in that................. right?)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:20 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

in case you forgot.....

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:22 AM
jinzin

scoobs for pretty much the same exact reason as whirly pointed out.. great debate though guys...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 10:05 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, guess what, I still haven't voted yet. The first one to reply to this post with a good strategy or reason they should win, gets my vote...

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:57 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Hey, guess what, I still haven't voted yet. The first one to reply to this post with a good strategy or reason they should win, gets my vote...

i win cos at the end of the fight his guy is dead

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:00 PM
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

i win cos at the end of the fight his guy is dead

big grin

I vote for Scoob.

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:01 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Match Closed.

Scoobless wins 5-2. I didn't do an exact count, but with the last 2 votes Scoob's win isn't in doubt.

Congrats to AW as well. Well fought, and good tourney. Scoobless and Jinzin will meet in the semis.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:55 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote