KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney: Round 2, Fight #2

Tourney: Round 2, Fight #2
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Hellz yeah. Vote Jinzin.

Strength advantage speed advantage, reflex advantage, durability advantage, h2h skill advantage, typing skill/logic/coherent thought advantage... Oh, and while SF says he's "power meshing", the powers he's using are specifically from one character; usually Dazzler. Shriek didn't stop Juggernaut, Dazzler did. Your argument is void, whether you know what void means (or even how to spell it) or not.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 02:10 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

I feel like I do when I start an applause.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 02:55 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

laughing out loud
i see what you mean.. thank you to everyone who has voted for me thus far.. I'm glad you guys are actually reading through the arguments in this one.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 02:57 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 8bitChris
I feel like I do when I start an applause.

Honestly, I think you got pretty ripped off first round... Seriously, now all you have to look forward to is Shaiclops beating the crap out of you in the loser's bracket (yeah, I'm gonna be smack talking all 7 at once... Watcha gonna do?)

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:00 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

honestly how he beat you was crap chris.. friggin vibranium reverberates sound back and away... you could have taken anything he dished out.. how you lost was well beyond me..

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:08 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

?!?! Um. Jinzin is disqualified for obvious cheating.

...just kidding dude. Helluva string there.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:11 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by DigiMark007
?!?! Um. Jinzin is disqualified for obvious cheating.

...just kidding dude. Helluva string there.

whao... I was like

How the hell did I cheat?!?!?! mad

lol

thanks man... I'm definitely not complainin... now we wait and see if st's phantom che--- I mean saviors show up and vote up a storm for im... stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:16 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Hehe, let's not go that low. I check anyone who I don't immediately recognize as a regular member, and everyone was clean in SF's match...so unless he's calling in favors like a madman, one should not insinute such things.

mad stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:19 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hehe, let's not go that low. I check anyone who I don't immediately recognize as a regular member, and everyone was clean in SF's match...so unless he's calling in favors like a madman, one should not insinute such things.

mad stick out tongue

alriiiiight.... but I dunnooooo.....

k man, my bad... I've just never seen like half of those people before so I was.. well.. reasonably suspicious...

but i'm just messin around.. I don't seriously mean it.. I'm just a bastard like that. I love given peeps crap.. stick out tongue

Last edited by jinzin on Oct 12th, 2005 at 03:35 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:21 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by jinzin
honestly how he beat you was crap chris.. friggin vibranium reverberates sound back and away... you could have taken anything he dished out.. how you lost was well beyond me..

And yet lasers can cut diamond. It's wacky out here in the VS forum.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:35 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Khellendros
And yet lasers can cut diamond. It's wacky out here in the VS forum.

indeed..

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:36 AM
Null

I want to be in the next tourniment!!!!! I will kill you all...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:50 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Some of the people who voted for SF were suspicious to me :P.

For instance, Omega"storm" who only had 25 posts in total. (At the time)

The whole, "OH, is there where i'm supposed to vote thing? Ok Stormfront!"

I'm not saying I was cheated. I'm just saying I was suspicious at the time. whistle

**EDIT**
Omegastorm still only has 25 total posts.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 04:28 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 04:33 AM
jinzin

Originally posted by stormfront13
yes, i can, due to somethingc called power meshing. dazzler on normal power-levels couldn't do these things, but a dazzler with a big power boost from siryn can do these things. it is still within the rules, and this has been stated many times. also, my shields can be stronger than normal due to power meshing. digi has also said this.

than by the power of power meshing! (or something like that embarrasment..) ...
sabretooth's rage feeds the symbiote making it stronger the symbiote takes sabretooth's self healing power as it has done other powers with other heroes..(planet of symbiotes, spiderman, what if #31) and now I can take all that you got and a whole lot more.. wink

Originally posted by stormfront13
look, you are a symbiote with enhanced hearing. you keep mensioning how much better sabertooth is than wolverine, but wolverine has lost to banshee due to the fact that he has enhanced hearing, but if sabertooth has better hearing than wolverine, he would be more at mercy to siryn than wolverine, and wolverine couldn't stand up. YOU ARE A SYMBIOTE WITH ENHANCED HEARING. what does that mean? anything you throw at me can be disenegrated or liquified. you can't get through my force-fields either. i can also make it impossible for you to see and hear with l;ight fog and souind absorbing.

look, you said it yourself, you have to scream to win this... (well actually, you chave to scream.. and I have to simply stand there and take it....for a good while.... until my symbiote falls off and runs away.... and then i have to wait to see what you're going to do with to the other 2/3's of my amalgam before you can really assert a victory here..)... bleh.. anyways.. you simply won't get that scream out.. my faster than a speeding bullet tendril to your throat will kill you simple as is..

"but my shields! i set them up during prep!"

ummm no.. you said that's what you did AFTER you made your first posts which said nothing of the sort.. you're dying as soon as we get kicked off here..

now I've already set up multiple scenarios and you're dying in every one of them..but what the hey.. lets go along with this one...

now your strategy is to hurt me through sound? i thought you were hitting me with pure sonics....guess that changed too now eh?...bleh.. it doesn't matter... okay.. now lets consider the impossible, in-probable, and implausible scenario that I'm actually just standing there taking the sound.. well okay.. after a minute or two of continuous blasting my symbiote is gone... now you have to deal with sabretooth... heightened senses? yes.. will your attack be painful? yes.. will it assure victory? hell no... unfortunately if your blasting me with high pitched enough frequencies as you claim to be.. than you'll hurt sabretooth very badly to a point... to the point where he loses his hearing.. okay congratulations, by blowing his eardrums you just nixed 50% of your combat effectiveness .. now I'm free to kill you at will unhindered by sound or my symbiote's weakness.. AND my symbiote will be lurking around somewhere on it's own now.. waiting for the kill as well.... yeah, that was a good strategy.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bleh.. the fact is, I won't be standing there.. and you won't be blasting sound or screaming... you'll be dead..

but lets consider something else here.. venom has shown that when his host goes into a rage the symbiote actually becomes more self healing and better resistant to it's aforementioned weaknesses.. it also makes him more powerful in every way.. (when venom fought the diggers in lethal protector).. well do you know how wolverine reacted to a thunderclap from hulk? it set him into a berserker rage.. so IF you got lucky and survived the first few moments of this fight AND THEN you were able to effect my heightened hearing to any noticeable degree it would do little more than set TBK into a berserker rage, causing the resiliency and the healing factors to go up... now you're instantly fighting a tougher, faster, more dangerous opponent... and those shields are not going to hold up to either my adamantium claws or my energy ones.. not when they're backed by an enhanced sabretooth packing a symbiotic other...

now you're arguing that I can't see or hear you cause of light fog and sound absorption? but you're also arguing to be hitting me with pure sonics that are going to hurt my heightened senses too THROUGH SOUND? all the while in an environment where we can neither see nor hear each other? What the f**k? again.. make up your mind... this is why you're getting your ass kicked, you're a horrible strategist...

meh... I don't need to see you to find you.. If this battle came to that (how would it come to that again? as if you did that during prep too or something right? roll eyes (sarcastic)..) I could simply shoot my tendrils in a hundred different directions...wherever my symbiote hits and your shield deflects.. I know where you are.. venom did this to invisible mace warriors in his battle against their regiment.. he can find seemingly invisible and silent opponents with ease...
simple as that.. hell that gives me a damned good idea.. I could simply shoot out my tendrils in a hundred different directions, latch onto every solid surface available and PULL... after I do this several times, that bridge should be coming apart to some degree.. after a couple more.. we go sailing into the water.. and you face the same problems with dying as the last time I used a scenario to put you in the water.. after you go under. I use my symbiote to stay upside.. and take my potshots at you... i don't need to know where you are for this to work.. I don't need to hear anything.. I don't need precision either.. hell I can do this with all the recklessness in the world given the environment you've just set up st... roll eyes (sarcastic). again.. you die.. and again.. I kill you with ease.. (don't think venom can do this? hell he nearly brought down a city block with this technique in marvel knights 11)... cool huh?

face it man, any way you slice it.. the only way you would win this fight is if I LET YOU do it.. well.. I'm not gonna.. I'm gonna kill you instead.. using any one of the last 12 strategies I posted.....

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 07:06 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, you gave an older website to Digi knowing full well the character has changed since then?

Hmm....That's not so cool, jinzin.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:21 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Dizzle
Honestly, I think you got pretty ripped off first round... Seriously, now all you have to look forward to is Shaiclops beating the crap out of you in the loser's bracket (yeah, I'm gonna be smack talking all 7 at once... Watcha gonna do?)
Even though I'm not in it I'm pretty sure Mauler is ripping all to shreds.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 12:27 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by long pig
So, you gave an older website to Digi knowing full well the character has changed since then?

Well, he just used the Marvel Directory bio, so even if it wasn't up to date I don't think he was deliberately trying to deceive us. Finding one of current Venom would have been wicked hard. And as previously stated, pretty much everything about Venom is toned down to "classic Venom" levels.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 04:15 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by long pig

thats not what happened at all... I don't know if digi remembers but i was the second to last person to pick a character for my amalgam... when I asked digimark whether or not I could use the character I actually did mention current venom.. and his strength level... digi told me I had to make a major cut in his strength level, and I'm okay with that... venom still has the same weaknesses sure, but he is a bit more resistant to them, and rage does help him become even moreso... adding on a character who can go into berskerker fits.. well...

sorry man.. IMO I just did a kick ass job of amalgmation in this case... I'm still not sure why this is such a big deal.. since only 2 of venom's feats I used are from the current version, (I'm excluding the symbiote speed scan because carnage proved his symbiote travels even faster, covering accross a nation by way of tv wires and such in a matter of seconds...) and only one of them had anything to do with the actual fight (e.i. big kahuna's supposed weaknesses) the oil truck explosion...

as far as the link is concerned however.. it should be noted (and remembered digi..wink..) that I'm not actually the one who provided that link... when I chose venom it was waaay late into the first round draft and I didn't provide any link cause I didn't know I had to, so digi provided one for me due to my ignorance on the matter.. any problems you have with that link long pig are coincidently not my fault in the least since I'm not the one that provided it... confused

now.. I've noticed you've been nitpicking quite a bit in this thread.. is it because you're angry or bitter about my filling in info for kvondoom's characters a bit in your last round? come back for revenge huh? stick out tongue

it's all good, you're still my boy.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 04:54 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by jinzin
now.. I've noticed you've been nitpicking quite a bit in this thread.. is it because you're angry or bitter about my filling in info for kvondoom's characters a bit in your last round? come back for revenge huh?

maybe he's just scared of TBK

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 05:04 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote