KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney: Round 2, Fight #2

Tourney: Round 2, Fight #2
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinzin

he FEARRRRRSSSSSS THE BIG KAHUNA! evil face

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 05:15 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
he FEARRRRRSSSSSS THE BIG KAHUNA! evil face

laughing out loud

Who wouldn't? The guys got a symbiotic skull for a head!!!

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 06:03 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well, i know I'm not gonna get that many votes before the end, so this is gonna be my last post here.

i don;t get it. everyone knows venom has a weakness so sonics, one of my powers is a SONIC scream. i put up my shields during prep(they are stronger than titanium, and that is legal), and nothing he has can get through it. i am fully protected with this. i have the better arsenal. strength doesn't do much when you have nothing to use it against. speed doesn;'t help much when i al;ready knows where he is gonna be(pre-cog). sabertooth gives venom enhanced sences, so my scream will be doing more damage. i honestly don't know how jinzin got so many votes when he has venom and I have siryn.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 06:55 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by stormfront13
well, i know I'm not gonna get that many votes before the end, so this is gonna be my last post here.

i don;t get it. everyone knows venom has a weakness so sonics, one of my powers is a SONIC scream. i put up my shields during prep(they are stronger than titanium, and that is legal), and nothing he has can get through it. i am fully protected with this. i have the better arsenal. strength doesn't do much when you have nothing to use it against. speed doesn;'t help much when i al;ready knows where he is gonna be(pre-cog). sabertooth gives venom enhanced sences, so my scream will be doing more damage. i honestly don't know how jinzin got so many votes when he has venom and I have siryn.

Because he's a better strategist, debator, and he adheres to the rules.

i put up my shields during prep(they are stronger than titanium, and that is legal),[/QUOTE]

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 07:00 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

now.. I've noticed you've been nitpicking quite a bit in this thread.. is it because you're angry or bitter about my filling in info for kvondoom's characters a bit in your last round? come back for revenge huh? stick out tongue

it's all good, you're still my boy.

Yup.

And........I'M AFRAID OF TBK!!!!

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Oct 12th, 2005 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 07:01 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by long pig
Yup.

And........I'M AFRAID OF TBK!!!!

laughing out loud as well you should be.. wink

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 07:59 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

i don;t get it. everyone knows venom has a weakness so sonics, one of my powers is a SONIC scream.

which I effectively put the kybosh on in my first post into the fight.... I've provided multiple reasons and scenarios as to why your scream isn't as effective as you'd like it to be.... and you indirectly screwed up your own strategy by making this a battlefield where you're absorbing all sound anyways.... (how would a sonic scream do you any good if you're simultaniously absorbing all sound? What the f**k?..). you're full of contradictions and it's clearly evident to everyone who's reading through this matchup...

and you don't seem to understand that even if you did use it to some effective extent, it's only going to really get rid of the symbiote (and that's only for a bit.. ever notice how the symbioter immediately starts to reform when people STOP blasting it with sonics.. gonna be hard to put it down ... if you blast it off of me.. you're then dealing with 2 opponents basically.. not a good idea... and if the symbiotes taking TBK's powers and amplifying them like how you want him to be.. then his healing factor is assimilated into the symbiote as well.. and your scream becomes even less effective..).... and you can only damage sabes so much before he goes deaf and you lose that advantage...

like you said.. you have to scream.. and I have to let you... won't be happening.. not today.. not in this fight..

i put up my shields during prep(they are stronger than titanium, and that is legal), and nothing he has can get through it.

and how exactly is this legal again? What the f**k? pffft you put up your shields during prep after you realized I killed you in your initial strategy.. guess you changed your mind after you died eh? huh
anyways... with superstrength backing energy claws and adamantium claws I can easily dispatch that pathetic shield... (spiderman alone has rend through titanium doors.. as if BIG KAHUNA couldn't rend through a substance of slightly (if that) higher durability? roll eyes (sarcastic)..)

i am fully protected with this. i have the better arsenal. strength doesn't do much when you have nothing to use it against. speed doesn;'t help much when i al;ready knows where he is gonna be(pre-cog). sabertooth gives venom enhanced sences, so my scream will be doing more damage. i honestly don't know how jinzin got so many votes when he has venom and I have siryn.

you don't know where I'm gonna be.. your precog doesn't make you omnipotent.. What the f**k? in that same sense I know where you're going to be cause I have a moc spidey sense... roll eyes (sarcastic) and if I went under the bridge you would have no other option than to pursue.. there.. I have a tremendous advantage...... you may be powerful but I'm far deadlier and a better strategist.. that's why you're losing..

wow 3 days and the battles already done... alllllriiiiight..... Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:13 PM
Null

Damn jinzin, go easy on him.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:19 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

sorry embarrasment

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:24 PM
laydiiplayette
Tokyo Harajuku Girl

o.O;;;

Yeah, twice is nice, but three times is just right.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 11:13 PM
laydiiplayette is currently offline Click here to Send laydiiplayette a Private Message Find more posts by laydiiplayette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by laydiiplayette
o.O;;;

...the hell? huh

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 04:21 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Hmmm...SF essentially sent in his resignation up there, so I guess congrats Jin (barring a miracle). Not closing this though so this isn't official yet...I'll wait till Sunday like normal.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 04:51 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

hey digi did you read my post a page back on the link thing.. i just wanted to see if you remember..

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 04:58 AM
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Looks like my vote was the deciding vote then!

Doop Lives...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 06:57 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 8bitChris
Looks like my vote was the deciding vote then!

Why would you say that?huh

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 06:58 AM
phillipan

Because everybody was waiting for someone else to vote. And the match is practicly over but I vote jinz because of the once im deaf and my simbiote leaves me argument.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 05:35 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

That wouldn't have anything to do with the deciding vote though. The deciding vote is the one that snags a victory. Since potentially everyone was going to vote for jinzin anyway (obviously), he just started the voting procedure.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 05:43 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

hey digi did you read my post a page back on the link thing.. i just wanted to see if you remember..

Yeah, I remembered once you mentioned it. The notes about Venom are covered in the "Character Notes" beneath the links for your guy. I'll elaborate a bit more next round so there's absolutely no confusion. But the link should be fine provided everything else is spelled out properly.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 08:42 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

It's like in baseball how the game is decided by one run. I didn't see an SF votes, so if I voted and no one else voted then my vote would be the deciding vote?

It's still the deciding vote unless someone votes for SF, in which case, the person who voted after me would have the deciding vote.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 08:51 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

What's the tally?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 10:11 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote