KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney: Round 2, Fight #2

Tourney: Round 2, Fight #2
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

27,000 to 0, Jinzin.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 10:41 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well.....I'll be a rebel and vote for Stormfront then.

Even if he quit and this isn't relevant, but he did have both your guy's weaknesses....he just didn't debate as good as he should have. sad

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 10:43 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Well I will vote SF has your weaknesses and your counters for them weren't as strong as you think in my opinion.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 11:37 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah, digi, you can take that as a resignment i guess. this fight was so messed up. jinzin was bullshitting his way through it, and refused to look at the facts. and so were the voters, so there's really no reason to continue. I had both of venoms weaknesses at my disposal, sonics and heat. siryn alone could have easily beaten all of your guys, dazzler could have beaten them as well. spider-woman has already beaten venom, and could have beaten your other characters. all of my characters could have beaten yours. siryns scream is so powerful, one hit has messed up even nimrod. dazzlers lasers can easily cut through steel, and have taken down juggernaut and sabertooth with one hit. and while absorbing sound, dazzler has generated more power than even odin, and what can siryn do? provide dazzler with some major sound. also, i have two force-fields protecting me, none of which you can get through. and for force-fields go up during prep, and don;t even give me that rewinding time bullshit, because that's just pathetic. it's called tactics, and the only reason I didn't use that in my initial strategy was due to the fact that I wasn't sure if it was allowed. due to sabertooth you have enhanced hearing,which makes you even more susceptible to sonic attacks, and makes venom more vulnerable to sonics than he already is. also, you have pointed out that sbertooth is more than wolverine, including senses, and wolvie has been taken down by banshee, so sabertooth who has better senses than wolvie, can be taken down by siryn who has a more powerful scream than banshee. so all in all, with your very enhanced senses, it should only take one scream to take you down, both sabertooth and the symbiote. and if the symbiote goes off of sabertooth, then you are even more vulnerable to dazzlers laser attacks. i clearly have the more powerful character, but since everyone voted for you(and didn't even bother to explain why), and i don't have a way to catch up, i am not posting here anymore digi. another thing i find interesting is that in my last match, everyone tried to get me eliminated and voted against me due to the fact that my power-meshing made me above street-level. venom al0ne is above street and everyone is praising jinzin......seems a bit unfair

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 02:44 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I didn't go all the back to the beginning, but starting with that run of votes that 8BC started it 8-2 Jinzin at this point.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 03:07 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I had a perfectly good reason to vote for jinzin.no expression

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 03:18 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

As did I... Mostly cuz every power example SF used was WAAAAY over the limits.

"messed up even Nimrod"

"taken down Juggernaut"

"more power than Odin"... Which isn't technically true... Absorbing Man said that Dazzler unloading a huge laser on him, which he promptly absorbed, gave him the most power he'd had since he absorbed a small force bolt from Odin... Big difference. If he failed to absorb Earth, he'll fail if he absorbs all of Odin. (justification for saying a "small" force bolt)

Anyhoo... Jinzin still has every advantage but energy projection. He's showed plenty of times that Venom has overcome his weaknesses, and even given a pretty good reason why he would be even MORE resistant when meshed with Sabretooth... I'd say he's debated perfectly well.

Don't b!tch cuz he types better than you. It's all I'm saying. People love good English like a fat kid loves pork chops. Or cake, but pork chops are cooler.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 04:19 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I voted for jinzin because he did the one thing that is most important in this tourney:

He actually posted a way that he could kill the opponent.

Not weaken the opponent, not defend from the opponent, but actually put her down.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 04:25 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah, digi, you can take that as a resignment i guess. this fight was so messed up. jinzin was bullshitting his way through it, and refused to look at the facts.

I was looking at facts though... confused it seems you only think that factsw are inadmissable when they bode horribly against your favor... as I told digi.. I chose to meet you on your own ground and you got stomped. I'm very sorry you're not coping well with it...

I had both of venoms weaknesses at my disposal, sonics and heat..

heat to which my symbiote can take an abundance of even if I just stand there and let it.. sonics that can't be used in an environment where you claim to be absorbing all sound... What the f**k?

siryn alone could have easily beaten all of your guys, dazzler could have beaten them as well. spider-woman has already beaten venom, and could have beaten your other characters. all of my characters could have beaten yours...

COULD have's are all contingent on scenarios.. yours sucked.. and you got wasted.. this fight's contingent on what would have happened given our arguments.. I supplied way too many argument's where you became 50% battle effective or less.. and other's where I simply killed your ass outright... and beating a guy dressed up as venom isn't exactly the same thing as beating venom himself.. damn even spiderman's admitted to that...

and don;t even give me that rewinding time bullshit, because that's just pathetic.

that's exactly what happened.. sorry you're so angry about it.. but damn you didn't do it or say it until later.. not my fault...

it's called tactics, .

yup.. mine were better apparently...

due to sabertooth you have enhanced hearing,which makes you even more susceptible to sonic attacks, and makes venom more vulnerable to sonics than he already is.

first off.. if your sonics were as audibly potent as you claim you would blow your own ears out...
second, sonics don't work like that.. venom fires a sonic gun at carnage.. the resulting waves don't hurt venom unless they touch him...thus why he can hold/shoot one in the first place... thus you couldn't hurt me unless you actually hit me with those sonics.. you won't...
third, sonics still don't work like that.. sabretooth has enhanced senses but unless you have a supersonic device that's actually inaudible to the human ear you're doing nothing more than shooting out a pretty light show.. you don't see spiderman wearing earphones when he uses a sonic gun do you? and he even has a small bit of enhnaced senses as well.... even in your best case scenario that it did effect me you would make tbk deaf before you incapacitated him...

again.. hulk thunderclaps wolverine.. and wolverine goes berserk.. you make tbk deaf, same thing happens...

then you are even more vulnerable to dazzlers laser attacks.
I still don't quite get what makes you think i'm just standing there letting you take potshots at me.. it's ridiculous.... you won't hit me.. you not only have to get past myenhnaced speed and reflexes.. but past TM's photographic reflexes..

i clearly have the more powerful character,

more powerful doesn't equate to more deadly.. guess which one TBK is....

another thing i find interesting is that in my last match, everyone tried to get me eliminated and voted against me due to the fact that my power-meshing made me above street-level.

dude, can you honestly blame them? your argument's were that dazzler aalone can light up half the world and stop the friggin juggernaught... I mean.. where exactly is the rationalle there? you would have done absolutely NOTHING to 8bit's vibranium suit as it was... the basic properties of the suit would make your powers nearly useless against him from the get go....

venom al0ne is above street and everyone is praising jinzin......seems a bit unfair

again.. seems like you're very subjective about using the rules when they are in your favor... when they are not however...

siryns scream is so powerful, one hit has messed up even nimrod. dazzlers lasers can easily cut through steel, and have taken down juggernaut and sabertooth with one hit. and while absorbing sound, dazzler has generated more power than even odin, and what can siryn do? provide dazzler with some major sound. also, i have two force-fields protecting me, none of which you can get through.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 05:00 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

/\That's why jinzin won this fight./\

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 05:08 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

yeah, digi, you can take that as a resignment i guess

guess there's no reason to vote then

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 05:06 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jinzin gets my vote

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 11:47 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Jinzin gets my vote

Overkill.happy

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 12:51 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

This fight is essentially over, and I don't want it filling with needless spam.

Jinzin wins 9-2. Congrats to both.

Match Closed.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 04:11 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

yeah.... if you want your fight to stay at the top you need to post home-made pictures

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 04:13 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote