KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney: Round 2, Fight #2

Tourney: Round 2, Fight #2
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

even that normal human had gotten a few feet away by the time venom reached him. i have enhanced reflexes, reaction time, and pre-cog. by the time you get to me,i will already have a sonic based shield up, and you are vulnerable to sonic, which means that you wouldn't be able to get through to me. even if somehow you do, then i have another force-field of laser energy made up around me.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:20 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

and if you think some ridicuouls forcefield is going to save you like it did in the last match you are sorely mistaken my friend... unfortunately.. you NEED oxygen.. especially if you're goin to be screaming at me like crazy, so while I'm buisy using my riciulous amounts of agility and my energy shields for protection, there will be a nasty little piece of symbiote coming right through that shield... symbiotes can break down to a near molecular level... and unless your force field was completely air tight, I'm getting through... then I'm symbiote choking your ass all over again... hell I can just slime the stuff under ground... then BAM it comes up on the other side and STILL kills you...

have your pick... you die in any scenario.... you can't attack with more force than pure sound..... venom's literally walked through THAT.... so what are you gonna do to my boosted amalagam besides die?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:24 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
even that normal human had gotten a few feet away by the time venom reached him. i have enhanced reflexes, reaction time, and pre-cog. by the time you get to me,i will already have a sonic based shield up, and you are vulnerable to sonic, which means that you wouldn't be able to get through to me. even if somehow you do, then i have another force-field of laser energy made up around me.

i don't think you were paying attention there... venom's symbiote easily outspeeds a damn bullet after catching up from behind it... it slows the bullet down so it doesn't plaster that guy....

again.. you die before you have the chance to put u a decent defense...

so your whole plan is to put up shield after shield after shield while attacking me with your scream and NOT get exhausted? pffffft... lol again... faster than a bullet here.. you do nothing but die....

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:27 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Originally posted by jinzin
and if you think some ridicuouls forcefield is going to save you like it did in the last match you are sorely mistaken my friend... unfortunately.. you NEED oxygen.. especially if you're goin to be screaming at me like crazy, so while I'm buisy using my riciulous amounts of agility and my energy shields for protection, there will be a nasty little piece of symbiote coming right through that shield... symbiotes can break down to a near molecular level... and unless your force field was completely air tight, I'm getting through... then I'm symbiote choking your ass all over again... hell I can just slime the stuff under ground... then BAM it comes up on the other side and STILL kills you...

have your pick... you die in any scenario.... you can't attack with more force than pure sound..... venom's literally walked through THAT.... so what are you gonna do to my boosted amalagam besides die?

actually, all i need is one scream for a force-field to come up. that's the way soryn and bashee's scream works. how do you think they can talk while they are flying? they wouldn't be able to fly if they had to keep screaming to use their power. your symbiote is very vulnerable to sonic attacks, so if you try to get through a sonic force-field, what do you think will happen? you will be knocked unconsious because the symbiote can't take it. venom has been beaten many times by sonic attacks, and with the symbiote having enhanced hearing, then you will be even more vulnerable. you have to be vulnerable, or else you would be violating the rules. as someone has already pointed out, venom is only here due to the fact that he has weaknesses. if you say that you don't have any weaknessess, then you will have to be limited, or you will be disqualified. all i need to do is scream, and shoot a few lasers and you will be unconsious. sabertooth has had lasers go completley through him before, and it wil happen again.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:32 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Faster than a bullet? Not legal.

Force fields normally allow air to pass through while blocking everything else. I don't see Shreik gasping for air.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:40 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

actually, all i need is one scream for a force-field to come up. that's the way soryn and bashee's scream works. how do you think they can talk while they are flying? they wouldn't be able to fly if they had to keep screaming to use their power. your symbiote is very vulnerable to sonic attacks, so if you try to get through a sonic force-field, what do you think will happen? you will be knocked unconsious because the symbiote can't take it. venom has been beaten many times by sonic attacks, and with the symbiote having enhanced hearing, then you will be even more vulnerable. you have to be vulnerable, or else you would be violating the rules. as someone has already pointed out, venom is only here due to the fact that he has weaknesses. if you say that you don't have any weaknessess, then you will have to be limited, or you will be disqualified. all i need to do is scream, and shoot a few lasers and you will be unconsious. sabertooth has had lasers go completley through him before, and it wil happen again.

sabretooth hashad lazers go through him yes..and he got right back up.. so I'm not sure where your going with that one.. erm....

also again.. you need to inhale before you scream, it's just logical... trouble is.. you did before you get the chance to exhale...

and don't tell me about the rules.. you lost that one that last match purely and simply by going well beyond the limitations that were previously set by the rules.. if that's the case then this is what's up...

I have energy claws (wolverine style, thankyou tm) all I need to do is bounce and hop my way all around you... avoiding whatever you've got... then simply attack head on with my energy claws.. they go through your shield.. then through you... end of story.....

it should be noted: brock was able to get through a sonic shield by pulling his symbiote to the back of him, while he beat up the guard on the other sideof the shield simply by bypassing it....now I have sabretooth level strength with energy claws that will go right through your shield....

sabretooth, before his enhancements was able to get past an energy shield that could stop a full grown elephant.. you really think you're going to have a chance to stop my amalgam? I certainly don't..

your whole plan for victory, is that my boy isn't as durable as he's proven himself to be.. well sorry.. anyone who knows venom, knows that when he gets pissed, putting him down with sonics, becomes a pretty SLIM option at that point.. now you're dealing with a guy who sports berserker rage...

you certainly aren't packing any more firepower than spiderman x/a sonic gun and the human torch... a team which btw venom took down by himself, with pretty minimal effort... hmmmmmmmmmm

yup.... still looks like you're going to die here....

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:43 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by long pig
Faster than a bullet? Not legal.

Force fields normally allow air to pass through while blocking everything else. I don't see Shreik gasping for air.

it's not a traveling speed long pig.. I don't recal there ever being a cap to combative speeds....

otherwise we'd have to set a limit on how fast lazers are and the sort... What the f**k?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:44 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, there is a cap on reaction speed per character. Spiderman is the limit.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:48 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, there is a cap on reaction speed per character. Spiderman is the limit.

Doesn't Spidey also move fast as bullets?

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:50 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

to reaction speed... yeah.. I'm talking about combative speed.. weapons useage.... look if lazers are going faster than bullets... so is my symbiote.. that's all I'm saying... I just have an edge cause my lazer quivalant has intelligence...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:52 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Doesn't Spidey also move fast as bullets?

he's been shown to on a few occasions... but mostly he just has his spider sense which allows him to react faster than they can get to him....

hmmm I have a moc spidersense myself.. hmmmm

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:53 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by Dizzle
Except that half of Jinzin's argument was that, while Venom was allowed into this tourney solely because he has exploitable weaknesses, he really doesn't. Venom is apparently as immune to fire and sonics as he is to everything else nowadays.
... evil face

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:53 PM
stormfront13

you won't be getting to me when i have enhanced reflexes, reaction time, pre-cog, and a spider-sence. you do realize that it takes less than a second for a normal human to inhale and exhale, now with a human with enhanced speed, reflexes, and reaction time, it will happen even faster, and if you think that your faster than that, then your waaaaay past the rules. this is a quote from you from a while ago:

"venom and wolvie getsmy vote... if hulk's THAT much of a threat the symbiote might just takeover wolverine.... especially since it has no sentimental bond to it'shosts anymore... i think between wolvenom and hulk.. wolvenom wins..."

your saying that it has no bond to it's host. the symbiote is very unreliable, and when it sees me as a threat, it will detach and leave. Seeing it doesn't have the sentimental bond anymore. now our even weaker. nothing you have can get through two force-fields. in my last fight, i provided pictures of dazzlers shields standing up to a pissed juggernaut. they broke, but she didn't feel the damage. your no where close to classic juggernaut, so it will take tons of effort to break my shields, even if you can. with your enhanced hearing, and weakness to sonic attacks, it's doubtful that your going to even get past the first shield.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:57 PM
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

you won't be getting to me when i have enhanced reflexes, reaction time, pre-cog, and a spider-sence. you do realize that it takes less than a second for a normal human to inhale and exhale, now with a human with enhanced speed, reflexes, and reaction time, it will happen even faster, and if you think that your faster than that, then your waaaaay past the rules. this is a quote from you from a while ago:

"venom and wolvie getsmy vote... if hulk's THAT much of a threat the symbiote might just takeover wolverine.... especially since it has no sentimental bond to it'shosts anymore... i think between wolvenom and hulk.. wolvenom wins..."

your saying that it has no bond to it's host. the symbiote is very unreliable, and when it sees me as a threat, it will detach and leave. Seeing it doesn't have the sentimental bond anymore. now our even weaker. nothing you have can get through two force-fields. in my last fight, i provided pictures of dazzlers shields standing up to a pissed juggernaut. they broke, but she didn't feel the damage. your no where close to classic juggernaut, so it will take tons of effort to break my shields, even if you can. with your enhanced hearing, and weakness to sonic attacks, it's doubtful that your going to even get past the first shield.

Um, fool, you can go beyond limits with your amalgam.

There is a sentimental bond here, this isn't simply a character getting the symbiote, this is a amalgam. Every redeeming quality of Venom himself gets mixed in, not just the fact that he has a symbiote.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 12:01 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Um, fool, you can go beyond limits with your amalgam.

There is a sentimental bond here, this isn't simply a character getting the symbiote, this is a amalgam. Every redeeming quality of Venom himself gets mixed in, not just the fact that he has a symbiote.

then all the personalities of his characters mix together, will thy really work well together? will they function right? they are all villians, and villians can be very untrustworthy and don't like taking orders. will they cooperate to make his amalgam a threat?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 12:05 AM
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

SpiderWoman III doesn't have a "Spider Sense". She has all the powers of the previous Spider Women and none of them had a Spider Sense.

How can she have one?

I like Jinzin's strategy of tucking the symbiote away until he is close up. It negates the weakness.

However, it looks like Jinzin has a lot of convincing to do still. I wouldn't try the "Siryn has to breath" arguement for too long. It didn't work for me and appeared to have fallen on dense heads and deaf ears.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 12:06 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

then all the personalities of his characters mix together, will thy really work well together? will they function right? they are all villians, and villians can be very untrustworthy and don't like taking orders. will they cooperate to make his amalgam a threat?

The personality will become one, so how can it not agree with itself?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 12:08 AM
Null

This match is crazy, first one of you guys ***** smacks the other, then here comes the other one with a counter ***** smack. Good debates guys!!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 12:10 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

you won't be getting to me when i have enhanced reflexes, reaction time, pre-cog, and a spider-sence. you do realize that it takes less than a second for a normal human to inhale and exhale,

and how long exactly do you think it takes a bullet to get to a target 5 feet away? What the f**k?

now with a human with enhanced speed, reflexes, and reaction time, it will happen even faster, and if you think that your faster than that, then your waaaaay past the rules. ,

spped? I got more... reflexes? I've still got faster... reaction time... nope.. that's mine again... sorry but this has nothing to do with going past any rules.. the fact of the matter is that I power stacked like crazy and now I'm ulmito badass... sorry that doesn't bode well for you, but I like the fact that you have such a problem with it... shows weakness in your character... shows a lack of confidence in your ability to take TBK out... rightfully so... evil face

this is a quote from you from a while ago:

your saying that it has no bond to it's host. the symbiote is very unreliable, and when it sees me as a threat, it will detach and leave.

first off... it isn't reliant on a host in the current comics... no.. that's true... it's also true that that simply wasn't the case when eddie brock was alive.. it was brock's concious desicion to push the symbiote away from himself... and yet it's ALSO true that my character IS bonded to the symbiote... it's part of his amalgamated history... your point here is both irrelevent and harmful...

if you seriously want to use a detatched symbiote in this fight.. things are going to get even worse.. sabretooth's still packing energy claws, and TM abilities.. he can get through your shields rather handily...

having a killer symbiote going on all sides of you and seeping through that shield is going to be bad.... that venom is also quite resistant to sonics so good luck with that roll eyes (sarcastic)

nothing you have can get through two force-fields.

SEE right here your being a hipocrite... there's a limit to the shileds too.. and you simply don't have anything that's going to stop me from getting to you period... if your whole argument is nothing can get through my shields despite that being CLEARLY outside ANY limitations previously set... than you have already lost...

in my last fight, i provided pictures of dazzlers shields standing up to a pissed juggernaut. they broke, but she didn't feel the damage. your no where close to classic juggernaut, so it will take tons of effort to break my shields, even if you can. with your enhanced hearing, and weakness to sonic attacks, it's doubtful that your going to even get past the first shield.

venom the madness part 3.. regular venom kicks juggernaught's ass and makes him run away... as you were saying? confused

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 12:12 AM
stormfront13

Originally posted by 8bitChris
SpiderWoman III doesn't have a "Spider Sense". She has all the powers of the previous Spider Women and none of them had a Spider Sense.

How can she have one?

I like Jinzin's strategy of tucking the symbiote away until he is close up. It negates the weakness.

However, it looks like Jinzin has a lot of convincing to do still. I wouldn't try the "Siryn has to breath" arguement for too long. It didn't work for me and appeared to have fallen on dense heads and deaf ears.

no, she has the powers of spider-man. she went through the gathering of the five and got all his powers because he was her idol. she has even replaced him before. the reason she has the powers of all the spider-women is because she absorbed them from the evil spider-woman. sabertooth still has a weakness to sonic attacks due to the fact that he has enhanced hearing. siryn does have to breath, but she only needs one scream to put up a force-field. how do you think she flies? if her power works the way you claim, then she couldn't fly.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 12:13 AM