KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Superman Respect thread

Superman Respect thread
Started by: Creshosk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Re: Re: Re: Superman Respect thread

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Creshosk
This coming from the guy that followed me into this thread just to isult me?

This coming from the guy that created threads JUST to insult other KMCers?

This coming from the guy who's sooo bitter that when he looses an argument he resorts to flaming?

It'd be ironic if it weren't expected. cool

Is this coming from a guy that the mods told to stop being a baby and reporting the same guy that i made the thread about ?

is this coming from a guy that didnt know what character he was debating for.

is this coming from a guy that started to flame in the other thread and then goes in here and make a superman thread with goku in it

I sa wthis because if you click on the ocmic sections it show respect superman under superman and i didn't even know you made it i was coming in here to post this (please log in to view the image) but then saw you bringing goku in it.

It's ok cresh..there there...there Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 09:52 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

Originally posted by roughrider
His power isn't real. Get him out of a system with yellow solar energy, and he has no abilities at all. wink

You know that picture is BS dont you? Another dickhead move in this respect thread.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 10:14 PM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

This is a respect superman thread people...so stop putting pics like these

(please log in to view the image)

to disrespect superman...grow up guys smile

Last edited by Null on Oct 13th, 2005 at 11:49 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 11:45 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
You know that picture is BS dont you? Another dickhead move in this respect thread.

Whatever. Sorry to rain on the respect with science.
He only has powers in a yellow sun system.
Does everyone know the expression "Big fish in a small pond?" smile

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 04:47 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Hey let's respect the Man of steel. Post respecting pics alright.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 06:27 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by yahman
Oooohhh poor Sentry !!!!!! The Irony is he has kids who are around about that age. smile

Doing what Snoop did to the Silver Surfer Respect Thread. smile

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 06:40 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Ok one more since you guys asked:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 06:45 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Doing what Snoop did to the Silver Surfer Respect Thread. smile

So ruin someone elses thread because someone who hasn't even posted in this thread annoyed you.

Real smart pal.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 06:54 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Re: Re: Re: Re: Superman Respect thread

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Is this coming from a guy that the mods told to stop being a baby and reporting the same guy that i made the thread about ?

is this coming from a guy that didnt know what character he was debating for.

is this coming from a guy that started to flame in the other thread and then goes in here and make a superman thread with goku in it

I sa wthis because if you click on the ocmic sections it show respect superman under superman and i didn't even know you made it i was coming in here to post this (please log in to view the image) but then saw you bringing goku in it.

It's ok cresh..there there...there Happy Dance
So bitter. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:24 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
So ruin someone elses thread because someone who hasn't even posted in this thread annoyed you.

Real smart pal.

Snoop rolls with you guys and is a big Supes supporter. Just returning the favor. Pal. smile

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:51 AM
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

Snoop rolls with you guys and is a big Supes supporter. Just returning the favor. Pal. smile

But SS does suck, Superman rules. Just becuz your a DC/Superman hater doesnt mean you need to pull this childish stuff.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:00 PM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

You may think Surfer sucks, and he will...suck the solar energy right out of Superman whenever they meet, then humiliate him by charming Lois with his poetry! stick out tongue

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:02 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

Originally posted by roughrider
You may think Surfer sucks, and he will...suck the solar energy right out of Superman whenever they meet, then humiliate him by charming Lois with his poetry! stick out tongue

Superman uses speed blitz and kills him. Its that simple.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:18 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Superman uses speed blitz and kills him. Its that simple.

Totally unlikely. Only thing going for Superman is that Surfer is a pacifist; he'll drop him off in some red sun system where he can do no harm, then speed off to contemplate cosmic matters while he comforts Lois and Wonder Woman about his neccessary action. wink

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:49 PM
LandShark

Superman is the most powerful of all superheroes....magic....it hurts but after spending millenia in the sun who knows if magic even will have an effect...?........the writers have yet to say if superman prime is vulnerable to magic....they hint but thats all.....superman prime is as of now more powerful than any being marvel or dc that resides on the earthly plane....................................and he can go to other planes of existance too.....much to be written...give it up for the SUPERMAN...prime is already declared to be the original so WTF who cannot give him respect as the almighty superdude! ("almighty" ...he did honor country and God so dont confuse the almighty part) hes not that and will admit it!

Candy-Gram just doesnt get me in the door these days!

Last edited by LandShark on Oct 14th, 2005 at 07:53 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:51 PM
LandShark is currently offline Click here to Send LandShark a Private Message Find more posts by LandShark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Keep smokin' Belushi.
Magic has little or no effect, mmm?

Attachment: shazamsmashessuperman.jpg
This has been downloaded 2306 time(s).

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:05 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Okay. People, specifically YOU Sentry, RoughRider, and various others. But this is a respect thread. Not a bash thread. This just shows how incredibly immature you guys are by bashing Superman even in his own goddamned respect thread.

Post a feat or get out.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:28 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

You want to post a respect thread on Big Blue, be prepared for the flak. If you don't like it, refute the evidence.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 09:34 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

The fact that Superman inspires both such dedication and vehemence--as seen in this thread-- demonstrates, probably more than anything else, the Power he Is as a real-world icon, a Power no other hero has or probably ever will have. You don't see this kinda intense discussion in any other thread regarding any other hero.

And as for the dissenters, Superman himself would probably state, "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend with my life your right to say it."

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:31 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Wow. You are an idiot. Now people who like Supes roll around in an internet click? You have a problem with Snoop...take it up with him. Be a man.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:39 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote