KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode 503--"Hidden"--discussion

Episode 503--"Hidden"--discussion
Started by: mtryder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mtryder

Episode 503--"Hidden"--discussion

Wow... I had a vague idea that that was going to happen, but it still came as quite a shock, I gotta say...

Either way, this is shaping up to be a good episode, which I wasn't expecting from the beginning.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 12:26 AM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

So, I daresay that counts as flying, eh? Intense.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 12:49 AM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

yea, i was wondering about that, can clark fly?

or was that a kinda fly/ jump deal.

i guess he can sorta propel himself now, but cant sustain the mental/ telekinetic Field that is required to actually levitate at will.

either way it was pretty sweet

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 01:06 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jchap

How do you think Clark will explain to Lana why his clothes were all ripped when she saw him?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 01:30 AM
Jchap is currently offline Click here to Send Jchap a Private Message Find more posts by Jchap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

i was wondering that too...lol

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 01:46 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jchap
How do you think Clark will explain to Lana why his clothes were all ripped when she saw him?

He'll brood, then talk about how he can't tell her because it's a secret, and she'll ***** about how he's still keeping secrets when he said he wouldn't, and they'll break up, and things will be just like they were for the first 4 years. Very vcreative

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 02:32 AM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

can't wait for next weeks episode tho......

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 04:17 AM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

While we wait... who do you think that Jor-El was referring to when he said that someone would have to be sacrificed? My money's on Chloe, althoug whether we'll see her pull another death/undeath or she'll get offed for good is up in the air in my mind.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 06:19 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

i dunno, i was really wondering who it will be too..

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:03 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Its gonna be Johnathan I think and the current thinking is saying that wasnt flying that was a jump . Looked like flying to me.

Excellent episode 9/10

rather sad this section has died.... sad

Last edited by ~JP~ on Oct 14th, 2005 at 07:23 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:21 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

I wouldnt say it died, but i guess people might of went over to the main site for discussion. or the Wb for discussion. Who knows.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:36 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jchap

laughing out loud laughing laughing They skip that part, and i was wondering the same thing too. Maybe they will bring it up in the next episode.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:38 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

It better not be Chloe! no

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:44 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

it looked like one big jump to me but i could be wrong

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 09:07 PM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

probobly his dad becasue he does die in the movie

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 09:09 PM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ya i never got that...in the movie he dies but in the comics he doenst....oh well im betting on the dad too, with all the secrets he has with Jor-el it might be a part of there "contract"....anyone else notice how suspicios he got when Clark said it was Jor-el that brought him back?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:09 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

i dont think they'll kill off Johnathan this early, but they might have this part of the story arc go for a long while, so it could be pa kent. who knows...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:40 PM
crawlina

I think the writers want us to think Jonathan is going to die. But actually I think they plan to surprise us and either kill off Chloe since she was never in the the orginal story line in the comics. Or they might kill off Lana since she and Clark never evolve into an adult relationship when he later moves to Metropolis and later finds interest in Lois. Maybe Chloe actually is the one that dies since in previous episodes, Lois stated she never really liked being a reporter like Chloe. Maybe the death of Chloe, sparks the interest in Lois to carry the reporter torch for Chloe? What do you think?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 04:46 PM
crawlina is currently offline Click here to Send crawlina a Private Message Find more posts by crawlina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

i think it could definitly be chloe, for a few reasons

1) shes not in the comic
2) in the comics (and all supes) there arnt many people who know about clarks well...hidden talents, so killing her off would make a little more sense
3) (what the guy above me said about lois)

so it could very well be her. also pa kent is supposed to die of a heart attack (which is technically Jor-El's fault as we all know)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:47 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I dunno it would be interesting if they kill of Lois, but no one knows about it except for Chloe and Clark. And Chloe is in some toruble with Lex, so maybe thye pretend it was Chloe that died, and Chloe takes Lois's name for now on?

But it probably will be chloe who dies.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:43 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote