KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » New James Bond Announced! Daniel Craig

New James Bond Announced! Daniel Craig
Started by: Nevermind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

so take him away from me

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:59 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I'm trying ninja

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 06:20 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

faster!! and you can take Craig too ninja

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 06:21 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

These movies need to stop

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 03:36 AM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Its a pitty..I thought Ewan Macgregor was gonna land the role for James Bond.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 07:56 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

He's much too busy

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 10:14 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shugie99

All I know is that he broke up Sienna and Jude and for that, I am grateful.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 09:17 PM
shugie99 is currently offline Click here to Send shugie99 a Private Message Find more posts by shugie99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Say what?

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 06:44 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Sienna? wasn't she mentioned as possible bondgirl?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 10:17 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kalsolar

James Blonde

OK...here's my penneth worth on the subject. Firstly, Bond as described by Ian Flemming is a man constantly in his mid to late 30's. This age range has been greatly strayed from but too old is better than too young in my view. George Lazenby was 29 when he played the role, but he managed to get away with it due to his looks. I'm amongst the minority that think Lazenby actually did a reasonable job in the role considering his acting limitations.

Anyway........ I have to say that I have my doubts about it working with Daniel Craig, but then I haven't seen the screen tests of him testing for the role. Therefore, I'm at a bit of disadvantage to properly assess, as we all are here. We can only make our best guesses. On hair colour, Roger Moore wasn't blonde but he was certainly fairer in colour than the others. I personally believe bond should be dark haired. I'm hopeing that the next movie will indeed return to a certain amount of reality. If you look at the Timothy Dalton bonds they managed to keep all the fun gadgets, stunts and excellent action sequences at the same time as keeping a respectable amount of realism.

I had great difficulty in suspending my disbelief throughout so much of DAD that if a camerman had walked in front of the camera and waved to his mom it wouldn't have made any difference.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 03:05 PM
kalsolar is currently offline Click here to Send kalsolar a Private Message Find more posts by kalsolar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Even if they say dye his hair, it still doesn't speak to me, imo Craig looks much too rugged and worn down, whereas for example Pierce looked sophisticated and suave erm

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 03:52 PM
yerssot

Campbell told a magazine that Craig won't dye his hair messed

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 06:21 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

ew

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 12:39 AM
Clovie

he must have been kidding blink

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 04:15 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jason Stathan should have got the part

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 10:37 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

edit

That was completely unneccesary roll eyes (sarcastic)
silver_tears

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Last edited by silver_tears on Oct 22nd, 2005 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:10 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miroku

i saw it on the news about Daniel Craig he arrived by boat

Miroku: i'll have to open up the wind tunnel it's the only way

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 10:47 PM
miroku is currently offline Click here to Send miroku a Private Message Find more posts by miroku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silver_tears
ew

I said "not dye" not "eat his dye" confused

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:14 PM
Clovie

i don't understand sad

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:33 PM
edwinian
Heavy Metal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by miroku
i saw it on the news about Daniel Craig he arrived by boat

i still wish either clive owen or jason stranham was picked for bond. craig will be good, but definitely take some getting used too.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 06:05 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote