KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » New James Bond Announced! Daniel Craig

New James Bond Announced! Daniel Craig
Started by: Nevermind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

I dislike the blondeness most

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 07:43 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

here mostly the entire face

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 07:53 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

let's not be so shallow, I say give the man a chance and we might just be surprised, after all Pierce was probably iffy to start too.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:30 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

but I am shallow! I want hot girls to surround me eek!

iffy? They already wanted him in 1987 but picked Dalton cause he was too young. So I doubt you can say that messed

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 04:15 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I meant it wasn't a sure thing either smile
And I'm sure they already do.........

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 08:54 PM
Clovie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yerssot
but I am shallow! I want hot girls to surround me eek!

iffy? They already wanted him in 1987 but picked Dalton cause he was too young. So I doubt you can say that messed
ermm..no, he had a contract to Remington Steele

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 09:14 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ermm... duh? he was under contract AND considered to be too young. This has been mentioned already a LOT of times

Originally posted by silver_tears
I meant it wasn't a sure thing either smile
And I'm sure they already do.........

could you rephrase please? I'm at a total loss of what you mean cause what I understand is just a rephrasing of what you said before that and I already answered as to how I see that confused

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 12:16 AM
silver_tears

I meant like people were probably upset they chose Brosnan to start with stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 05:20 AM
Clovie

ermm... duh? he was under contract AND considered to be too young. This has been mentioned already a LOT of times

could you rephrase please? I'm at a total loss of what you mean cause what I understand is just a rephrasing of what you said before that and I already answered as to how I see that confused
I thought there was only one reason confused I wouldn't think he was too young confused

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 12:09 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

they said he was

Originally posted by silver_tears
I meant like people were probably upset they chose Brosnan to start with stick out tongue

but Dalton made it clear he wouldn't do it anymore and not to forget: Pierce actually looks good wink

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 11:38 PM
Clovie

didn't know about that.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 09:11 AM
lord krondor

The only way that the James Bond series could be any more gay is if they hired George Takei to command the starship, USS Fabulous. How sorry this franchise is.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 05:12 AM
lord krondor is currently offline Click here to Send lord krondor a Private Message Find more posts by lord krondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
northstar51

they're simply taking quite a risk here

Yes i think so as well. But imho that is exactly what has made the Bond character so enduring: he can be a Connery Bond or a Roger Moore Bond and--just mho--both work equally well. The same goes for PB.
I think what the Broccoli's are tryind to do with Bond is stick to the essential ingredients to Bond plus some added twists to make it interesting. They've done very well so far. I think Craig is a good choice.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 06:10 PM
northstar51 is currently offline Click here to Send northstar51 a Private Message Find more posts by northstar51 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

oh please let him go Connery! They want to do it in the style of FRWL so lets hope he'll be Connery! wink

well, the essential ingredients are not present: they won't do gadgets, so it'll be missing something, and his lovepartner won't be just a fling and an extra running around either

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:13 PM
silver_tears

I'm just informing you guys I've closed all threads relating to the topic of a new bond since we have this one. Any objections let me know, if you need a thread re-opened or anything. smile

And on the topic of love partners, I think that the bond girl role is just as important, chemistry between the two is a must. So I'm excited to see who lands it.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 07:59 PM
yerssot

yes, Eon and the young Bond was about filming SilverFin and not about Craig landing the new job

stating the bond girl is important is an understatement: she plays a very important role and has to be strong, that's why they need a strong actress

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 10:57 PM
Clovie

it is not about chemistry, it's about her being same strong if not stronger than Bond. (but It is not so hard to get..Craig don't seem to be able to play a strong character anyway messed)

and agreed about eon ofc.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 03:46 PM
yerssot

but there has to be chemistry too since he falls in love with her. So those two things are important to find the right girl

PLEASE not another Denise Richards thing *shivers*

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 12:38 AM
Clovie

what about her? confused

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 11:48 AM
yerssot

she's a lousy actress

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:55 PM