KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » New James Bond Announced! Daniel Craig

New James Bond Announced! Daniel Craig
Started by: Nevermind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

damn straight, kid, damn straight

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 07:56 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

wow I haven't been here for a long time now, hmm, but is great that now they have selected a new Bond... hehehe, first Blonde Bond XD

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:02 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

perhaps it will mean that you'll return Kal?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 10:08 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kritish
-------------

I wish they dye his hair.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:46 PM
Kritish is currently offline Click here to Send Kritish a Private Message Find more posts by Kritish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Laugh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yerssot
perhaps it will mean that you'll return Kal?
Hello Yerss, yeah yeah big grin even though my vacation is officially over but I'll try to make time for Bond :P once again.

and about the changing hair color idea, is not a bad idea :P but who knows

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 07:55 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smellyfeet

I still think they should have Clive Owen or Jason Stathem as 007.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:00 AM
smellyfeet is currently offline Click here to Send smellyfeet a Private Message Find more posts by smellyfeet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

yersssssie, did you receive my christmas card and letter? You never did say..... confused

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:11 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

yerzzzzie, did you change your email addy? my email to you was returned..... sad

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 06:27 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormtrooper501
Bounty Hunter

Originally posted by buffymitch
I know i'm not really known in this section of KMC but i am a bond fan. I have to say this. The Bond Franchise is going straight to HELL. The last james bond was pure trash. It's like they leave the traditions behind and come up with some other trash. Die another day was not a bond movie. the song, the intro, opening sequence, the gadgets, that horrible modanna cameo. and now we have a Blond James bond. What's next? A gay james bond who loves to screw his enemy? If they go with Daniel Craig it won't work. Daniel is a great actor. but james bond is not for him. and if he accepts the role he will have to make a believer out of me. my choice out of all of the names that have been mentioned in the last few years it's dougray scott. He would make a great bond. but other wise it's pure trash

I completely agree. I am a huge fan of James Bond, but Die Another Day pretty much sucked for me. There is only a certain point you can go to with a character series like James Bond. Once you run out of ideas, you can't just use trash to make it as good as the old movies. And a blonde Bond will not work either.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 07:38 PM
stormtrooper501 is currently offline Click here to Send stormtrooper501 a Private Message Find more posts by stormtrooper501 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

What the hell is wrong with Daniel Craig......If he never wanted to be Bond, then why'd he accept the role?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 04:12 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

There was a special report from the set of the new Bond movie on Film 06 last night and Craig really looked the part. He had short spikey hair and was well buffed up.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:55 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Jade
Bond Girl

He's going to be an awesome Bond. You can just see it in his promo pictures. He does fit the part and anyone who says he doesn't should just give him a chance. I think he's a good choice for the role. Heck, it's better than the other names they were throwing out there.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 05:50 PM
Lady_Jade is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Jade a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

i would have liked to see julian mcmahon play the next james bond but hes a little tall but he got the total bond package, he was in the running but im not too sure why they picked this guy outta all the runners. and i dont know why they did it like this, asking fans opinions and that other stuff, it wasnt like this when pierce got it i dont think but look at what he did, he was the best made the most money and there probaly doing this because hes gonna be real hard to replace since so many people loved him. but fans were bound to be dissappointed if there guy didnt get picked since they wanna put up polls to see what the people want. i didnt think that was a great idea

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:38 AM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

christopher walkins as james bond! thatd be so sweet.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 08:42 AM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As Daniel himself has pointed out... Moore was blonde.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 08:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Face

The new Bond sucks I like the old Sean Connery type 007 i could play a better role then the new guy trust me I'm Scottish

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 10:06 AM
Face is currently offline Click here to Send Face a Private Message Find more posts by Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vrempire

Wow! First Blond Bond. Hope the whole world can accept the new looks.
Can't wait for the new bond film that will reveal how Bond becomes Bond.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 12:09 AM
vrempire is currently offline Click here to Send vrempire a Private Message Find more posts by vrempire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Originally posted by vrempire
Hope the whole world can accept the new looks.

They haven't, erm

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:26 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Shall I yell the "MOORE WAS ALSO BLONDE!" thing a bit louder?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:23 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

laughing out loud

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:25 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote