KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Favorite Disney Song

Favorite Disney Song
Started by: dizzyblondegirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

all the phill collins songs in tarzan are in my fav song catergory

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 06:59 PM
dizzyblondegirl is currently offline Click here to Send dizzyblondegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dizzyblondegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimonW
Clueless..as ever.

I mostly like villians songs in Disney.

"Many days I'm so bored I want to beat myself with a stick."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:17 PM
SimonW is currently offline Click here to Send SimonW a Private Message Find more posts by SimonW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

I have to play music taken from Brother Bear in class.

As the Chairman of the Jedi Council and Commander of the Secondary IV and V as well as the P.E.I. (all levels) within the Bands' High Command (an organization who controls every music class within my school), I must imply that the teachers take colossal risks by ignoring every strategy the High Command suggests while preparing for one big contest in Sherbrooke, Quebec, held in May.

The Commander-In-Chief of the Bands' High Command, a Jazz-Pop student (every member of the Bands' High Command is a student), might as well try to participate inside the concerts I'm scheduled to take part in. Normally I would perform in only one of them, but due to an extraordinary situation, I must partake in two of them (both with students within my command branch; the first implying solely secondary IV students, the second one, due to a shortage of secondary V students, the High Command asked for volunteers within the secondary IV students). Just hope my secondary V aide-de-camp will not try to sabotage the efforts of the Bands' High Command.

Finally, there are three school orchestras off the Jazz-Pop: the senior (Secondaries IV and V), the junior (Secondary III) and the novice (Secondary II). Because I'm the only one in the chain of command that have authority over regular and P.E.I. students of secondary IV and V, I'm de facto the commander of the Senior.

But I'll come back to the songs in order of preference (all from Brother Bear):
No Way Out
Look Through My Eyes
On My Way

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Last edited by FE Expert on Nov 12th, 2005 at 04:50 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 04:47 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

not that big a fan of brother bear but the music isnt to bad phill collins was better in tarzan

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 09:52 PM
dizzyblondegirl is currently offline Click here to Send dizzyblondegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dizzyblondegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

I request some advice about how to give back the will to fight to my fellow Force-users. I always wanted to do a joint mind fight/perform drill, just that the bad attitude of my "troops" don't allow for it. My "troops" don't want to fight at the same time they'd be performing; I think, on the contrary, that drilling in doing mind fighting and playing music at once is an essential to win such a large contest.

There are two ways to win such a competition: either the band must have little to no mind fighting capability, either the band must have enough mind fighting power to stall an army of hundreds, if not thousands of mind fighters while still on stage during a performance. Last year, I wanted the band in which I am to be able to battle tens of thousands of psychic fighters at once while we're playing. And there's that shield unit that screwed it up by putting her shields down in the middle of a song.

As the lead (and perhaps only) strategist of the school's senior concert band, I chose the way of the battle-hungry general: I want the band to be ready to repel armies of mind saboteurs by itself without relying on the other students that are not part of the band. But the other people in the band wanted me to drop my OWN battle readiness to keep them at bay. According to them, if there is no one in the band that is battle-ready, no one will sabotage us. However, the only way to eliminate that kind of risk that way would be to expel all the Force-users from the band. Other ways of hiding our Force-powers to the eyes of mind saboteurs would be a waste of resources.

Some bands might have won without having any kind of battle readiness, but for having performed in competition in the middle of a mind battlefield, I know that extensive defense is the best way to win your way out of a band contest. We have mind "weapons" like one quantum missile launcher, two 350mm triple turbolasers, four burst-fire photon torpedo launchers and other mind artillery.

What should I do?

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 01:27 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

uh i dont know
is this relavent to disney?

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 11:22 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Part of your world
Belle
Something there that wasn't there before

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 07:08 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pinocchio

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 09:50 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SolLuna

Can You Feel the Love Tonight by Elton John, from the Lion King.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 05:52 AM
SolLuna is currently offline Click here to Send SolLuna a Private Message Find more posts by SolLuna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ambre93
ass kicker

Re: Favorite Disney Song

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dizzyblondegirl
tell me whats your fav
its hard to belive by the movie high school musical and troy and bella sing it
Happy Dance

Old Post May 17th, 2006 10:48 PM
ambre93 is currently offline Click here to Send ambre93 a Private Message Find more posts by ambre93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Whole new world

Old Post May 19th, 2006 07:43 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jainasolo55

i love make a man out of you from mulan

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 03:23 AM
jainasolo55 is currently offline Click here to Send jainasolo55 a Private Message Find more posts by jainasolo55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

"Oh Ratigan" - Great Mouse Detective
"Be Prepared" - Lion King
"Night on Bald Mountain" - Fantasia
"Oh Unfortunate Souls" - Little Mermaid

and whatever song they played in Fox and the Hound when the old lady drops Tod off in the woods, and the song that played after Night on Bald Mountain

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 04:06 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

"He Lives" - Lion King 2

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:14 AM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Alladin has a bunch of good ones.

Lion King, Mulan, and many others had some cool ones too

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 06:28 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Too many to mention.. erm

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 01:16 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

"A Whole new world"jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 01:31 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

I love "Can you feel the Love tonight" from the Lion King.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:19 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Son of Man - Tarzan
He Lives in you - Lion King
Hellfire - Hunchback of NotreDame

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 10:13 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nubi
I'm a Believer. On Shrek, thats a good song.

I thought love was only true in fairly tales... Then I saw her face and now I'm a believer and I couldn't leave her even if I tried!

Yeah, awesome song.

Moron... Shrek's not Disney...

I'll go with that "What do we want? A girl worth fighting for" (not sure what the title is) from Mulan.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:26 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote