KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » What's the best superhero team

What's the best superhero team
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 01:05 AM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

JSA is the best.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 01:25 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

I'd say the Defenders and the JSA are the two best teams in comics.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 03:38 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the comic kid

Smile superhero teams

i just wanted to say great thoughts on the hero teams. i prefer to view the teams greatness in respect to their individual comic book group{D.C.,Marvel, ect}; "NUFF" said about that. So in Marvel i guess my vote would have to go to the Avengers {however i also liked the Invaders } OH,Yeah, let's don't forget about the "Short Runners" like the Champion's, or another one of my fav's the Inhumans. NUFF ABOUT Marvel, let's talk D.C. as far as team's go here HAND'S DOWN THE LEGION OF SUPER HERO'S !!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 06:07 AM
the comic kid is currently offline Click here to Send the comic kid a Private Message Find more posts by the comic kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

JSA, by far my favorite team. Their iconic and can kick ass as noted the Teen Titans and the JLA look up to them.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 06:21 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demon_ninja3

My favourite is guardians of the galaxy

Old Post May 12th, 2015 11:59 AM
Demon_ninja3 is currently offline Click here to Send Demon_ninja3 a Private Message Find more posts by Demon_ninja3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

" Inspired by the legend of Superman, teenagers from across the universe journeyed to Earth to form a super-team unlike any other in history. Representing diversity, unity and tolerance, they protect all planets and races of the far future as the LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES!
".

Most unique and one of the greatest teams of all time.

Last edited by abhilegend on May 12th, 2015 at 07:24 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2015 07:12 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote