KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Final Battle

How do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Brilliantly Good!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!! 18 85.71%
It's okay 1 4.76%
Needs Work 1 4.76%
Sucks 1 4.76%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Final Battle
Started by: danagrint

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

Harry Potter and the Final Battle

This is my first story so don't go to hard on me. Please post what you think but don't post really rude things. I will probably, most likely post 1 chapter a day

---------------------------CHAPTER 1--------------------------------

Harry lay flat on his back, his mind swimming with thoughts about the prophecy, how it had said; And either must die at the hand of the other for neith can live while the other survives. This phrase had gone over in Harry's head a million times. He knew he had to kill Voldermort, no question about it, but Harry was still confused. For days he had looked out the window, not knowing what he was excepting, yet he was drawn to it everyday.
Harry touched his scar, which was a reminder of what had happened and what was yet to come. This teenage boy named Harry Potter awaited 12 A.M. so that he could turn 17, and embark on a new journey.
The clock ticked over to 11:59 P.M. "This is it" Harry thought. At 12 A.M., Harry would take off. He was also thinking about Ron and Hermione. Would they come? Part of Harry wanted them to come and the other part wanted them to go to Hogwarts for their final year.
Harry looked at the clock and read 12 A.M. He looed out the window, one last time, but this time he saw something. He saw thre dark figures coming toward the house. Harry swayed across the hallway, bue was stopped by Aunt Petuina. Aunt Petuina hugged Harry and said "Be okay, don't get hurt." She paused and continued, "I... well... I love you Harry, I just wanted to say, I loved your mom, Lily, too."Harry was stunned, he looked at her for several seconds and forced himself to whisper, "Why were you so mean then, all those years, you..." "I have one more secret, I'm a... a...." She choked on her words. "A WHAT??" Harry screamed, so loudly Aunt Petuina squinted and Uncle Vernon yelled "Shut up, boy" "Oh no. I'm a wizard, Harry" She kissed him on the cheek and ran back into her room. Harry stared open-mouthed for, what seemed seven hours,but what was only seven seconds,
Harry turned and saw three, very suprised, open-mouthed friends. Ron, Ginny, anf Hermione heard the whole concersation between Harry and Aunt Petuina. Ginny, Harry''s former girlfriend, had not talked to Harry since Dumbledore's funeral.
"Hey", he told his friends, who were were still suprised to blink and talk.
"What just happened?" ROn asked, while looking at Aunt Petuina's door.
"I don't want to talk about it" Harry said, but he really wanted to, yet he didn't know how to explain it.
"How did you guys get here?" Harry asked trying to change the subject.
"We fly halfway and then we apparated down the street" Hermione said, smartly
"Why?", Harry asked, but he knew why

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 06:21 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

that was good. i want to read the next chapter!

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 06:46 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

smile thanks

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 06:52 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

"They have protection almost everyhwere and plus Ginny dosen't have her license" Ron said, smirking at Ginny.
"Shut up, Ron" Ginny pinched Ron
"Oww! Mom said not to use those" Ron yelled
"Shhhhh" Harry told them, sternly "Let's go outside"
They crepted down the stairs and as Harry gripped the doorknob, he looked around one last time. He opened the door, and as he did, he stepped outside.
"Ok! Ginny, can I ask you something" Harry asked
Ginny nodded "What is wrong with your fingernails"
"Fred and George, those stupid gits, they came over for the wedding, and I picked this pink ball up and it made my nails, three feet tall"
"Wow!" Harry said as he didn't know what else to say,"Anyway, Ginny why are you here"
"I'm going with you guys"
"No your not"

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 07:09 PM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

cool 3 votes for loved

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 07:36 PM
dansdaman
Daniel's Girlfriend

wow, your story is very good for a first one...awsome work!!! you deserve a dancing banana Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 07:37 PM
dansdaman is currently offline Click here to Send dansdaman a Private Message Find more posts by dansdaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

yea banana!

go banana, it's your birthday, going party like it's your birthday

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Last edited by danagrint1 on Oct 16th, 2005 at 07:43 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 07:39 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

now it is four votes! GREAT JOB

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 08:19 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

thanks saratn!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 08:50 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

your welcome

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 09:15 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

ha...lol...make that five smile

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 09:20 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

yay for the number five

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 09:23 PM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

thanks you guys!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 09:30 PM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

I will make more tonight

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 09:30 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

YOU GOTS SIX VOTES

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 09:38 PM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

yea!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 09:54 PM
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

sevenbig grin

sig by barker he he

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 12:44 AM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

WHO SAYS IT SUCKS? SHOW YOURSELF, AND YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 12:45 AM
mcd222

when u posting more

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 11:24 AM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

That was amazingly awesome!!! I'm so proud of you.*tear* LOL!!! Great job!!! Lookin forward to more!!! big grin

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 07:26 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote