KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Final Battle

How do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Brilliantly Good!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!! 18 85.71%
It's okay 1 4.76%
Needs Work 1 4.76%
Sucks 1 4.76%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Final Battle
Started by: danagrint

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superdog37

I'm new but yor story is good

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:34 AM
Superdog37 is currently offline Click here to Send Superdog37 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdog37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

thank you!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 01:12 AM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

with school and soccer playoffs my life is crowded but as soon as I can write more, I will

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 01:13 AM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
devifire

greatt story keep going cool

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 09:52 PM
devifire is currently offline Click here to Send devifire a Private Message Find more posts by devifire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Saratn
WHO SAYS IT SUCKS? SHOW YOURSELF, AND YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON

*Shows Self* The Mouse Slipped, I meant to give it an ok. Constructivly, It's A Bit fast paced. Paragraphs Help. Some Grammatical Mistakes. Overall,however, It stands out.

Don't Shoot Me no expression

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:03 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

mean...

I wouldn't call a story sucky even if it was sucky. well maybe, but that's not the point

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 10:28 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
*Shows Self* The Mouse Slipped, I meant to give it an ok. Constructivly, It's A Bit fast paced. Paragraphs Help. Some Grammatical Mistakes. Overall,however, It stands out.

Don't Shoot Me no expression

Barker, i was only teasing. i always say that when people vote sucks on my friends story. no biggy, it's your opinion, though you didn't mean too...he's right though, a bit fast paced, and you asked for help dana, and i'm here.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 11:10 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

thank you!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 05:04 PM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

"LOOK HARRY, I HELPED FIGHT VOLDERMORT WITH YOU REMEMBER, I'M NOT A KID ANYMORE OK!"Ginny screamed so loudly Harry winced.
"I know, I know, but I don't want you in danger" Harry pleaded
"Danger, smager, who cares? I want to be at your side when you fight Vol.. Volder.. Volermort!"
"Wow. But anyways, I won't allow you to go, sorry!" Harry said like that was case closed
"Look Harry, I'm a big girl now! I can fight for myself" Ginny was made now and you could tell in her voice.
"No!" Harry said sternly
"Just because I love you and..." Ginny said quietly
"You love me" Harry grinned.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:04 PM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

"Yes harry, I love you" Ginny said queitly
They hugged each other and Harry gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. Ginny giggled and smiled, the way she always did when she was happy.
"Hey, Harry," Ron punched Harry playfully.
"Come on, you 3," Hermione said like a mother
"Mum, wants us home at 1:15" Ron said
"Well, it's 12:45 and it will take us at least 20 minutes to get to the burrow" Hermione said, smilling at Ron.
"Ginny hold on to my hand" Hermione said sternly "I'll take Ginny and you two can take each other. OWWW!" Hermione now had a tiny scar for were Ginny had pined with her long fingernail.
"sorry" Ginny said as she switched the other hand
Before you knew it they were down the street, waving at Harry and Ron.
"Come on Harry!" Ron yelled
"Huh?" harry noticed that Ron already was down the street and waving, too.
"Down the street" Harry whispered
Harry was down the street in not time, with his broom.
"We only have 10 minutes, come on!" Hermione said and at that she said "Acio Nimbus 2000"
"You fly, now" Harry asked
But Hermione, Ginny, and Ron were already in the sky flying on their brooms.
Harry kicked off the ground with his feet and was in the sky. Harry missed Quiditch and the feeling that he got in the sky as much as Ron and Hermione. He looked around and then put his eyes on Ginny. She was coming, there was no way around it. He still had the feeling of butterflies in his stomach whenever she smiled at him.
He love her, but he didn't want her dead.
By the time, he stopped thinking of Ginny, they were at the Burrow. He missed the Burrow and the Weasleys so much. Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Harry mounted their brooms on the ground and landed. Harry noticed that there were lots of white decorations and rose petals everywhere. Then Harry remembered that Bill and Fluer's wedding was in a couple of days.
Harry followed his friends in the house and noticed on the Weasley clock in the middle of Ron and Hermione's name was Harry's. All four of their names clicked to 'home'. The next, thing Harry noticed was that beside Bill and Fluer was Tonks and Lupin, and a big congrats sign saying 'Congrats Bill and Fluer and Lupin and Tonks'

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:04 PM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

Tonks now had a blackish, grease, hair color. Tonks had a white flower ruffle dress on and it reached her knees. Lupin had a green suit with a purple dotted tie on and had a pink hat with a blue bow on it.
Bill was wearing a normal black suit on with a white tie and Fluer was wearing a baby blue dress which went to her thighs.

Lupin whispered to Bill "Your clothes are so boring."
Harry laughed while he looked at Lupin.
"What's so funny?" Lupin asked
"Nothing" Harry forced out while he was laughing "Just love your suit"
"Why thank you Harry" Lupin said while smiling "See, people know when someone has a fashion statement on" Lupin told Bill

'Keep thinking that' Bill thought

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:05 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Really Regretting That Mouse Slip Now......thumb up

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:29 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

lol.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:07 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

thank you!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:39 AM
jlee17xoxo412

nice job

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 01:01 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

smileMrs. Weasley hugged Harry so tight, he thought he was dead. Mrs. Weasley had her hair in pigtails, which was unusual and she had a yellow smily tie on with a bright firehouse red dress on.

"You like it Harry, it's the new fashion" Mrs Weasley asked, twirling her dress around.
"Um. Well it's something that I've never seen before"
"I just wanted to get in the spirit of wedding" Mrs. Weasley said, "Oh Dear It's so late, off to bed you four"
There were four moans but Mrs. Weasley gave them a evil stare that could kill you, so they ran upstairs like they were on fire.

When they were upstairs, Harry just laid in the spare bed, Ron put there.
"Good night" Ron and Harry said together to Hermione and Ginny.
"How can I sleep, when my mind is packed thoughts and Voldermort is out there." Harry asked Ron, but Ron was already asleep and snoaring.
"Good night, Ron" Harry turned off the lights and tried to go to sleep.

'Yes Master' a faint voice said that sounded evil and close to death
'THEN TELL ME WHERE IS THAT STUPID LITTLE BOY WHO COULDN'T FOLLOW ORDERS" This voice was a demented voice, who sounded full of life.
'I don't now master''Probably in the alley way"
The faint voice whimpered, and then sounded like he fell on the ground.
"NOW THAT'S WHAT YOU GET, SEVERUES WHEN YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THROUGH'

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 02:38 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

good stuff you have there Dana! keep up the good work!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 02:59 PM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

"Wormtail" 'Yes, Yes, my lord"

"Bring me Draco Malfoy, NOW"

"Yes, Master"
A few minutes past and Wormtail brought Draco back.
"Now tell me Draco, what is wrong with you?"
"Snape interfered" Draco looked down and saw the 'unconscious' Snape, who looked pale.
"Don't lie to me. Never lie to the Dark Lord"
"Yes, Master" Draco pleaded

"You let that pathetic old man, wear you down. and then you listening to him compromising"

"No, no, my lord, nothing of the sort"

Voldermort lifted his wand and said...

Harry bolted right up and was sweating all over his body. By this time, it was morning and he saw that Ron was not his bed, so he got dressed and walked down stairs.
When he walkd down stairs , no one was there. Complete silence.

"Ron" Harry yelled out "Hermione"
He then thought the only place they could be was outside, so he went outside and was frightened and suprised of the massive noice, that his friends were making.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everyone yelled

The front yard was decroated with stremers, balloons, and 4 stacks of presents.

All his friends were there, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, Dean, Charlie, Fred and George, Percy, and to his suprise Cho Change was there to.
'This is going to be a long party' Harry thought as he walked over to Cho and smiled

Out of the corner of Ginny's eye she was watching them move every bone in there body very carefully.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:16 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

great...great...great...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:21 PM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

more coming in ten minutes

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:22 PM