KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Book 7 - Spoiler

Book 7 - Spoiler
Started by: MarioX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MarioX
Booker T Washington

Book 7 - Spoiler

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Harry Potter dies. I heard it from a friend who's on the inside... since the book is darker and JK is gonna stop at Book 7 no matter what, this is a way to make sure she doesnt make a Book 8. And its going to be the longest and best book.

The only social effects they affect are side effects of the health effects. smile

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:00 PM
MarioX is currently offline Click here to Send MarioX a Private Message Find more posts by MarioX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Actually, I heard that the book won't be the longest at all.

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:22 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i want harry to die. really.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:48 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exador
Exadorian Commander

Harry Dies?! I KNEW IT!!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 06:50 PM
Exador is currently offline Click here to Send Exador a Private Message Find more posts by Exador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Brunette Angel
Actually, I heard that the book won't be the longest at all.

So your friend is wrong about that already. happy

Good luck with the other bit.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 10:10 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

duh, then she won't have to continue it

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 10:14 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

I sincerely hope he does die. I someways, I think he deserves it. Would be a nice ending, too.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 01:19 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

=0 shocker

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 02:20 AM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Gaia
I sincerely hope he does die. I someways, I think he deserves it. Would be a nice ending, too.

You said that already. no expression

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 09:01 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

i hope he lives and has a famallie but i guess dying would be a good ending too

sig by barker he he

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 01:42 AM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

this is in the wrong forum section btw...just to let you know and the hero dieing is something she'd do!

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 03:04 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookaddict3
bored person who is well

Originally posted by TigerEyes
this is in the wrong forum section btw...just to let you know and the hero dieing is something she'd do!

ye but she killed off dumbledore though so you never know what she might do

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:50 PM
bookaddict3 is currently offline Click here to Send bookaddict3 a Private Message Find more posts by bookaddict3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

you know what i realli dont think harry dies. Cuz listen how would it sound if harry goes after the horcruxes then he fights voldemort then dies and voldemort rules all she wouldn't do that. i think sumthing tragic happens to him that hes relli depressed like in the fourth book

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 10:15 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braveniler58
Crazed X-Men Fan

what I think is, Harry is one of the Horcruxes. To kill Voldemort, harry must kill himself. Voldemort is smart, that is the perfect way to guarantee his victory of the Prophecy--make the person who is supposed to kill him a Horcrux. That way, no matter what, he must die first. I think harry dies then whoever's with him kills Voldy.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 03:00 AM
braveniler58 is currently offline Click here to Send braveniler58 a Private Message Find more posts by braveniler58 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by braveniler58
what I think is, Harry is one of the Horcruxes. To kill Voldemort, harry must kill himself. Voldemort is smart, that is the perfect way to guarantee his victory of the Prophecy--make the person who is supposed to kill him a Horcrux. That way, no matter what, he must die first. I think harry dies then whoever's with him kills Voldy.

Who said Harry has to Die for the Horcrux to die?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 03:13 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Since this is a spoiler of Hp7 then here we go.Well here are my predictions for the next book(book 7).

R.A.B- It has to be Regulus A. Black because the 6th book said that it was someone who knew Voldemort and he knew him because he was a death eater and that he would be dead when Voldemort read his note. Regulus had died. Sirius said so in the 5th book. I read this other girls story and it said Regulus appeared in the fire and I’m like um yea you cant be risen from the dead even in the Wizarding world so how could Regulus be in the fire and it said clearly that he had died Voldemort killed him that probably why he ran because Voldemort knew he found out his secret

Horcruxes- Definitely Harry will find all the Horcruxes. He’s destroyed two and then he needs to destroy Hufflepuff’s cup, Nagini, the locket which the letter said
“ To the Dark Lord,
I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death and hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more.
R.A.B”
So I think the locket wouldn’t be a Horcrux anymore when Harry finds it. Only because Regulus said that he would do it in. Also I think that Harry will find one at Godric’s Hollow only because Dumbledore talked a lot about how Voldemort would set his last Horcrux killing Harry but made it instead with Harry’s parents. That’s just my guess. He might not have made it with Harry’s parents but with the gardener in the 4th book or with Cedric who knows we’ll have to wait in see. Harry is definitely not a Horcrux how could he be when Voldemort tried the attack him several times why would he want to destroy his own Horcrux. All the people who had come out of the Prior Incantatem spell in the fourth book could’ve been his Horcruxes. Who knows.

P.s.- Have you ever notice that the first three books are sewn together and the second three book the pages are glued ha I just thought that was funny.

Dumbledore- Yes Dumbledore will be in his portrait because we saw him sleeping in the portrait before. I think Harry will go to him multiple times.

Ending- Harry isn’t going to die unless Voldemort dies too. You see why would Rowling want her book to end Harry dies Voldemort wins and rules the world it doesn’t work like that either he kills Voldemort and is injured very severely or he and Voldemort both die or he and his friends kill Voldemort. The only reason J.K. isn’t writing another book after that is because there would be no point. Harry finished school or he would be a fully qualified wizard and there wouldn’t be a story to tell. If he died there really wouldn’t be a story to tell. Even he lived he might become an Auror but that wouldn’t make a great story Harry Potter and His adventures as an Auror. LOL. Harry Potter a young boy turning 18 an Auror who killed Lord Voldemort. And so on…. Well it doesn’t work that way either well to get back on track. I really don’t think Harry will die but all my friends think he will. But they’re not in T.A.G. but who cares you just have to think logically.And also they don’t read the books so that makes a huge difference.

Snape- I really think Harry is going to kill Snape. Yup like he said “If I meet Snape on the way the worst to him.” Lol. So much for his life. I Mean you would want revenge for someone who gave your parents lives to Voldemort so he would kill them. You would want revenge if he was standing outside the door listening to the prophecy about you and told Voldemort. It was all Snape’s fault Harry’s parents died. Well partially Wormtail’s fault. But still it was horrible. And to top it all off he killed Dumbledore so it was even worse. Dumbledore was Harry’s help. He helped Harry in ways nobody could. You would want revenge for that. Thats what i think will happen just thought i would share that with everyone. big grin

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 01:55 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

There are SO many of these threads, and this "spoiler" guy is either
a) A retarded moron
B) Lying

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:39 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keith Talent
-

i totally agree with knightfall93

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 07:18 AM
Keith Talent is currently offline Click here to Send Keith Talent a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Talent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rasenganzero

It makes sense but then how will Harry find out?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 12:36 AM
Rasenganzero is currently offline Click here to Send Rasenganzero a Private Message Find more posts by Rasenganzero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rick01666

how could harry die when he has ginny waiting for him some 1 has allready said it but just becouse ginny didnt make a stand at the funural(which really isnt the place) dosent mean she's just gonna be like oh well he said it i better listen she'll argue with him might even get in a mini duel with him lol knocking down all his defences and kissing him and harry needs her dosent he he needs to love look what he has done so far with this power of his imagine if he actually loved some1 with all his heart like ginny he could kill dementors with that power lol

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 06:39 AM
rick01666 is currently offline Click here to Send rick01666 a Private Message Find more posts by rick01666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote