KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Fall of the Sorcerer

How do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I love it 11 57.89%
It's Ok 4 21.05%
needs improvement 2 10.53%
terrible 2 10.53%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Fall of the Sorcerer
Started by: Superdog37

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jlee17xoxo412

i like

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 10:33 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdog37

sorry I haven't posted in a while but I had writers block and I'll post as soon as I can, probably later today or tomorrow. Anyway thank you jlee17xoxo412 for always repleying. I think you are the only one who actually reads it.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:24 PM
Superdog37 is currently offline Click here to Send Superdog37 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdog37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yoda545
jedi

GOOD KEEP GOING

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 04:54 PM
yoda545 is currently offline Click here to Send yoda545 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdog37

"Ron please don't tell any one" said Harry speaking for the first time while still looking at Ron.

“What do you mean don’t tell any one” asked Ron his face turning a slight scarlet.

“I mean don’t tell anyone that you found me and Ginny in the same bed”

“Bloody hell I wont” Ron's face turning now a bright shade of burgundy “I most sertantly wont lie to my family if thats what you are asking me to do” said Ron and turned away from the two “Get down to breakfast” he added and left closing the door of the room behind him.

"well that didn't go as planned" said Harry laying back down on his pillow.

"No, but look at the bright side you might not have to battle Voldemort"

"What" asked Harry with a puzzled look on his face

"Well if Ron tells than my brothers, except Percey who's a prick, will have a nice 'chat' with you"

"yeah, with your dad cheering them on" said Harry as he leaned down and kissed Ginny. A sweet Innocent kiss turned into a fiery passionate one. After several minutes ginny pushed Harry away and said "Harry we gotta go down to breakfast"

"Do we really" asked Harry trying to kiss her again but Ginny pulled away.

"unfortunately we have to" said Ginny as she got out of the bed, but was pulled back in as Harry put his arm around her waist and kissed her. A nice sweet kiss and after that Ginny left and went to her room to shower and change her clothes.

Harry got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, but was stopped by a voice that said "have a nice night Harry" he turned around and saw it was Fred and he was smiling. Behind him was an also smiling George and next to him was a very agitated looking Ron, who stormed out of the room at the sight of Harry.

"Yeah it was alright" said Harry and went in the bathroom closing the door on the smiling Fred and George.

OK I don't know if I should end ch1 here or keep going with it, can you tell me what you want? And also tell me what you think of the story. And Thanx to those who replied much appreciated!!!! smile

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 06:41 PM
Superdog37 is currently offline Click here to Send Superdog37 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdog37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

its good keep going

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 06:48 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

this story keeps getting more interesting every time you post. oh and if you want to keep going with ch 1 you can but it is kinda long but it is still really good too

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 12:52 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdog37

Ok I'm Going to post ch2 tomorrow and yeah ch1 is long. Waaaay longer than I wanted it to be, but since i'm writing from the top of my head I dont keep track of the length. So yeah I'll try to post part of Ch2 tomorrow, and thanx for replies.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 04:14 AM
Superdog37

OK, well here is only part of Ch2 the rest I have to come up with and I hopefully can post later today or tomorrow.

Chapter 2- The night out

As Harry walked out of the bathroom he was engulfed in a hug by his bushy haired friend, Hermione. She had a sly smile on her face and Harry had a gut feeling that she knew of his company the night before even though she probably just arrived.

“Hermione, when did you get here” asked Harry already knowing the answer.

“Just a couple of minutes ago” she answered as she let go of Harry.

“Well it’s nice to see you Hermione, but I need to get dressed” said Harry.

“Ahh! Do you have to” said a voice from behind Hermione “you look much better like this than with clothes on”

“Yes he dose” said Hermione as she stepped out of Harry’s path who was chasing Ginny for the last comment she made. After making three circles around Hermione, Ginny started running up the stairs with Harry hot on her trail. The last thing Hermione heard before they were out of sight was Harry saying “ Well if I look better like this than why are you running” and Ginny replied “because you are chasing me”

“Well I’m chasing you because you are running” said Harry as he finally caught Ginny around the waist, with one hand as the other one held up his towel, and pulled her close to him. They were now way up in the attic of the Weasley house and everybody was at least four floors below them. Harry held her close to his half wet and half sweaty body. She sent chills up his body as she ran her hand up and down his chiseled abs, like teasing him. Harry just smiled and kissed her. Without breaking the kiss Ginny started moving back and leaned against the wall. She let Harry’s tongue in and he deepened the kiss.

As always R&R!!!!!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:15 PM
deathgod

post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:49 PM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

one tip: add details, like the dog went outside. The black spotted dog walked outside like he was the king of the jungle

other than that it's good

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:58 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

hmmmm......i wonder what going to happen next shifty....lol

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:52 AM
Superdog37

“Well I’m chasing you because you are running” said Harry as he finally caught Ginny around the waist, with one hand as the other one held up his towel, and pulled her close to him. They were now way up in the attic of the Weasley house and everybody was at least four floors below them. Harry held her close to his half wet and half sweaty body. She sent chills up his body as she ran her hand up and down his chiseled abs, like teasing him. Harry just smiled and kissed her. Without breaking the kiss Ginny started moving back and leaned against the wall. She let Harry’s tongue in and he deepened the kiss. The hand that was not holding up his towel started running up and down Ginny’s side. Harry started kissing her neck and Ginny let a small moan escape her. Just then they heard somebody coming up the stairs. Since the whole Weasley house creaked when anybody whet up or down the stairs, Harry and Ginny knew to break away. And as hard as it was for them, they did break away just in time for Hermonie to walk in. She took one look at Harry’s scared face and started laughing.

“What I thought you were Ron or somebody” he said

“Well at least now I know why he is so upset” said Hermonie

“Yeah, but I wish he would mind his business” said Ginny

“He just cares for you Ginny and he dose’nt want you to get your heart broken again” said Hermonie

“Yeah, well still he dose’nt have to get so mad” she said and sat down on a box.

“Harry the first thing I am wondering is-“
“when I’m going to put some clothes on? Right now” he said and walked out the door.

“Actually I was going to say when he was going to tell me why he was here before me. I thought that we were suppose to pick him up today” said Hermonie as she sat down next to Ginny on the other box.

“Oh, he came yesterday early in the morning”

“How early?” asked Hermonie

“I'm not sure, but maybe 12:30 or 1:00" said Ginny and got up.

“Oh, I wonder why” said Hermonie as she to got up and dusted her self off and headed for the door.

“You mean you don’t know Hermonie” asked Ginny as they were heading down the stairs

“Know what” asked Hermonie

“A death eater attacked his house at Privet Drive” said Ginny

“When” said Hermonie now sounding alarmed

“Right before he came here” answered Ginny

“Ginny what else do you know” asked Hermonie sounding worried

“Nothing else” said Ginny as she descended the last step and headed into the kitchen. Hermonie followed her and as soon as she saw Harry sitting in the kitchen she went up to him and asked him “Harry what happened on your birthday”

“Oh, I’ll tell you later” said Harry turning back to his food.

“No Harry tell me now” said Hermonie as she sat opposite him.

“I want to tell you and Ron at the same time so I wouldn’t have to repeat my self” said Harry and just then Ron entered the room.

“Ok, so tell us now” said Hermonie as she grabbed Ron and pulled him down to sit next to her so Harry would have no excuse of not telling them.

“Fine.” said Harry “Well it just turned twelve and I heard a POP!, so I went to look out of my window and saw a cloaked figure at my front door and I right away grabbed my wand and headed slowly down the stairs. I sort of waited for him to knock down the front door but he didn’t, and the I heard a knock, and I thought to my self what kind if death eater knocks on the door. So I slowly moved closer to it and I heard Lupin’ voice he said ‘Harry, Harry it’s me Lupin open the door’ and I was about to when a thought struck me normally Lupin or order members appearted inside the house not out side so I went to the door and opened it slowly but didn’t put down my wand, and well he ten used the imperious curse on me which wasn’t that effective so after I blocked it I used the killing curse on him and well he died” Harry finished and looked in the eyes of his three scared friends. “See the thing that bothers me is why did he use the imperious cures rather than the crucious or the killing curse”

“Oh my god, Harry are you ok” asked Ginny who was sitting on his lap

“Yeah, I’m fine” said Harry smiling at all of his friends.

“Well Harry you know what we got to do” asked Ginny

“No Gin what” asked Harry looking straight into her eyes

“Well we got to go out and celebrate your coming of age birth day”

“We do” asked Harry looking a little worried.

“Yeah mate, of course” said Ron talking for the first time since he came in the room.

Hope you like and as always R&R!!!!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:01 PM
Superdog37

Ok, well here is the next part of Ch2 and I will update as soon as I get replies of what you think. Hope you like it!!!

Chapter 2-The night out (Cont.)

“Well we got to go out and celebrate your coming of age birth day”

“We do” asked Harry looking a little worried.

“Yeah mate, of course” said Ron talking for the first time since he came in the room.

“But don’t we have to first figure out why he used the imperious curse on me rather than the killing curse” asked Harry looking at Hermonie for a little support

“Yeah we do, but . . . . we can figure that out afterward” said Hermonie

“Hermonie we are, Shocked” came two voices everyone recognized as Fred and George’s “mind you, we are happy”

“Elated”

“Proud”

“But none the less shocked” they finished and were now standing on either side of Hermonie.

“Why shocked” asked Hermonie looking for Fred to George and back.

“Well you saying that you would rather have a night out on the town than solve a problem is shocking” said George

“You were listening to our conversation” asked Hermonie desperately trying to change the subject but doing a horrible job at it.

“OH! No, No, No my dear Miss Granger do NOT try to change the subject” said Fred

“I’m not” defended Hermonie and looking desperately at her friends for help

“Well good, now do tell us why The Hermonie Granger, Perfect student” Said Fred

“Founder of S.P.E.W, would want to go party rather than help our dear friend Harry with a problem” finished George

“Well excuse me for wanting to have a little fun” said Hermonie and got up to leave, but was pushed back down by Fred and George who now looked even happier than before.

“That’s all we needed to hear Hermonie” they said and turned to face everyone in the room “Now we have the perfect place to go and loosen up. You know have some fun for one night”

“Who said that you two can come” asked Ginny smiling at her two very mischievous brothers.

“Why we are Fred and George” they said sounding kind of hurt but snapping out of it to add “The Fred and George, and we are the ones that start the parties. Without us you guys would be dull”

“Well that is true” said Ron with a wide smile on his face

“Oh, alright you can come with us” said Ginny.

“Good, now that we have settled who is coming where should we go” said Harry finally getting into the spirit of things now that the twins were come he knew that it was going to be a blast.

As always R&R!!!!! smile

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 07:52 PM
deathgod

post more plsssss

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:34 AM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

pooooooooooooooost...lol

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 01:33 AM
deathgod

p ostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpos
tpostpostpostpostpo stpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpost
postpostpostpostpos tpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostp
ostpostpostpostpostt

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 01:16 PM
Superdog37

Ok, guys here is a little more and I know that its short but I cant type that much today, so hopefully I'll be able to post the rest of CH2 tomorrow but i'm not making any promises. Thanx for the replies. AND REMEMBER IT IS A LITTLE!!!!!!

“Good, now that we have settled who is coming where should we go” said Harry finally getting into the spirit of things now that the twins were come he knew that it was going to be a blast

“Good to see you are Finally up to going” said Ginny putting her arms around Harry’s neck.

“Well how could I say no” said Harry leaning closer to Ginny but was interrupted by Ron who stood up and pointed his wand strait at Harry.

“Ron, what are you doing” asked Harry now looking straight at Ron

“Don’t you ever touch my little sister much less kiss her and even less kiss her infront of me” screamed Ron. Harry being fed up with Ron’s attitude just grabbed Ginny tight around the waist and looking Ron square in the eye said “Oh, look Ron I’m touching her now. What are you going to do about it”. Ron was just about to curse him when Fred and George jumped on him to prevent him from doing anything stupid.

“RONALD BILLIUS WEASLY! I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU WERE ABOUT TO CURSE HARRY, YOUR BEST MATE AND , MY BOYFRIEND” screamed Ginny looking straight at Ron.

“Oh, your boyfriend who broke your heart, is that the boyfriend you are referring to” asked Ron struggling to get loose from Fred and George.

“Ron we broke up and now we are ack together”

“Yeah and in a week you’ll break her heart again Harry. I cant see you like that Ginny not again” said Ron who finally stopped struggling and just lay there looking away from everyone.

As always R&R and I will try to post more tomorrow!!!!!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 12:03 AM
deathgod

post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 03:06 PM
Superdog37

Can you tell me if you guys think adding a character I made up will be good, or should I just leave it with JK's characters. I cant post cuz I cant figure it out. So your thoughts would be much appreciated!!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 04:14 AM
jlee17xoxo412

i kinda like the way your going with it now but it is a fanfic. it dosn't have to be exactly like JK's
so yea, you should mayb give your character a try smile

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 09:03 PM