KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Cornball

Do you think USM and other spidey related comics are all screwy?
This poll is closed.
YES! I thought I was the only one who noticed. 1 12.50%
Big Whup. Not bothering me. 5 62.50%
No. News to me. 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cornball
Started by: Spideys Sister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

(please log in to view the image)

Larsen's Ock.

I know you were trying to piss me off.It's what you do when you are losing an arguement,like in the USM game thread.

But you didn't piss me off.Otherwise I would have verbally ripped you to shreds evil face smokin'

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:08 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol verbally ripped u to shreds lol o you come up with some stuff lol I need to use that.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:12 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

see? larsen version is fat!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:20 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

USM game my ass i only said, for me its stupid to play as venom just to record more than someone else , wich i said dumbass, but merely as a way of talking and the other guy though i was ofending him directly, i even said no personal offense in the original sentence, i tried to explain but since he didnt undestand i didnt even bother to reply to him anymore.
here is comon to say stuff like : only a dumbass to play such games, but the dumbass dont mean offending.......maybe i choose the wrong word,too strong but once when i used one that i though was lighter, was even worse.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:25 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Chubby.Ock is chubby.

You wanna talk fat drawings.Look at Venom here:

Did he just swallow a house there or what?? laughing

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:27 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

yep i hate those monster version of venom he is suposed to be a muscolar loser wimp wearing a tigh alien suit.
chubby.....fat.....whats the diference?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:33 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

The difference is I could call Venom fat depending on who's drawing him.

Bagley's Ock is not chubby,neither is Larsen's IMO.Does that mean Bagley doesn't count?? Of course not.

And even when Ock is drawn chubby......so what?? Does that make him any less a bad ass villain?? Did it stop him from being the main villain in SM-2?? Does it stop him from being one of Spider-Man's deadliest enemies??

No,no,and NO!!!!

So if you're going to try and insult Ock,or try and piss me off you'll have to do alot better than that wink

Oh and staying on topic: USM has it's share of flaws.Spidey's sister it is indeed far from perfect.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:55 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I think being fat made Ock more of a badass. cool

Come on now, you all know it's true.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:17 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I think being fat made Ock more of a badass. cool

Come on now, you all know it's true.

If you say so evil face wink

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:22 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I don't think Ock is fat right there maybe chubby but it really don't matter

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:43 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

of course mark bagley version doenst, count, the ultimate version is s]a whole new word.....right allading.....errs....nm....i mean they made ock to be a threatining persona....so muscular a psicotic mind.....the original was knda of fat....maybe not a fat fat..like u mean chuby that seem to be fat but not all that......again mark bagley version doesnt count becouse thats the 90s reformulation for ock.....i dont know what was wrong with the chubby version but........beside he must had work out , to make out to that stunning stone lady. eheheh........

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 09:10 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

wow that was sorta hard to understand

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:54 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
of course mark bagley version doenst, count, the ultimate version is s]a whole new word.....right allading.....errs....nm....i mean they made ock to be a threatining persona....so muscular a psicotic mind.....the original was knda of fat....maybe not a fat fat..like u mean chuby that seem to be fat but not all that......again mark bagley version doesnt count becouse thats the 90s reformulation for ock.....i dont know what was wrong with the chubby version but........beside he must had work out , to make out to that stunning stone lady. eheheh........

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bagley didn't just draw Ock in USM.

You really don't read many comics do you??

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:17 PM
Spiderman_RJ

ers......sorry for that,mate

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:17 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

That is Bagley's art from Amazing Spider-Man

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:18 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

not fat or chubby

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:02 PM
Spiderman_RJ

your the one who doesnt get it OCK! i read more then you, specially spider-man, and early version of doc ock was chubby as you said. then still in the 70 i believed, they changed him to a muscular type, ill try to scan the diference beetween them, so later version of him were slight diferent some still a bit chubby,then normal weight.
and where did i say mark only do usm
are u crazy? when i said again MB version doesnt count i was refering to the last pic u posted.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:44 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

"of course mark bagley version doenst, count,"

That's what you said.

And that's Ock in his very first comic in ASM#3 back 1963.

And how do you know you've read more than me?? Unless you're psychic roll eyes (sarcastic)

You haven't got the FIRST CLUE how many Spider-Man comics I've read sunshine.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:03 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

You both probably read more than me

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 08:06 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

What do you read Spencer??

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 10:29 PM