KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » The Ashes and the Rugby World Cup its great to be English

The Ashes and the Rugby World Cup its great to be English
Started by: Princess Diana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by aussie
wait is this still on american football and rugby? anyway i lyk american football but the players don't even think on their feet, they are told to do a sidestep so thats what they do, ****in idiots......and after they make a big hit they stop and ***** on about how good they are whereas in rugby ud have 2 get up and tackle another huge monster.....plus theres little tempo in american football- but of course i do lyk nfl cos its kinda like watching a movie seeing as how it drags on 4 sooooo long.

All true my antipodean friend!

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 03:46 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peejay88

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Us people are proud of events like the Ashes - I stood in the rain for 4 hours to see the Queen mum god bless her!

I'm ENGLISH not British, I hate that shit. And i dont care about the Ashes, Cricket's a crap Woman's game, tea breaks and bad light! Pfft! England rugby Union winning the World Cup too, i didn't care about that nor did anyone in the local area, Union's just an old fashioned under developed version of Rugby league. I have national pride but I hate that 'Bulldog spirit' bollocks. It's just so backward and gay.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 05:19 PM
peejay88 is currently offline Click here to Send peejay88 a Private Message Find more posts by peejay88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by peejay88
I'm ENGLISH not British, I hate that shit. And i dont care about the Ashes, Cricket's a crap Woman's game, tea breaks and bad light! Pfft! England rugby Union winning the World Cup too, i didn't care about that nor did anyone in the local area, Union's just an old fashioned under developed version of Rugby league. I have national pride but I hate that 'Bulldog spirit' bollocks. It's just so backward and gay.

i know...it was particularly useless against the Germans in WW2

laughing

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 05:22 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peejay88

Originally posted by jaden101
i know...it was particularly useless against the Germans in WW2

laughing

All 'Bulldog spirit' is good for is getting the piss ripped out of us by Americans, but that's not what Englands about anymore, that was during the war, propaganda campaigns and stuff and anyway it's only southerners n old people that care about the queen and Royalty. And although this is off the track a bit, not everybody in England talks like Hugh Grant. Pfft. 'Bulldog spirit' did stop the germans though, battle of Britain, that gained Hitler's respect and made sure he wouldn't try and invade Britain, so meh!

Last edited by peejay88 on Feb 26th, 2006 at 05:34 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 05:31 PM
peejay88 is currently offline Click here to Send peejay88 a Private Message Find more posts by peejay88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

All 'Bulldog spirit' is good for is getting the piss ripped out of us by Americans, but that's not what Englands about anymore, that was during the war, propaganda campaigns and stuff and anyway it's only southerners n old people that care about the queen and Royalty. And not everybody in england talks like Hugh grant. Pfft

just be safe in the fact that as much as the yanks can take the piss out of us...they do boast about doing everything bigger...hence they have far more for us to take the piss out of

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 05:33 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peejay88

Originally posted by jaden101
just be safe in the fact that as much as the yanks can take the piss out of us...they do boast about doing everything bigger...hence they have far more for us to take the piss out of

laughing Yeah i suppose, but Americans are alright i suppose, so i wouldn't do that, and i feel sorry for them because we're their only Friends in the Global village.

Last edited by peejay88 on Feb 26th, 2006 at 05:41 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 05:37 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing Yeah i suppose, but Americans are alright i suppose, so i wouldn't do that, and i feel sorry for them because we're their only Friends in the Global village.

well...even Nelson in the Simpsons has friends...so i guess their is hope for the global bully yet

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:03 PM
rugbyequipment1

hi ..
I am Professional Rugby Player. I am Looking for Rugby Fitness and Body Protection Equipment
Suppliers.I heard about Morrant(dot)com.If any one knows about this company,kindly reply this post.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 04:24 PM
rugbyequipment1 is currently offline Click here to Send rugbyequipment1 a Private Message Find more posts by rugbyequipment1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

die spammer **** die...how's that for a reply

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 05:40 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Us people are proud of events like the Ashes - I stood in the rain for 4 hours to see the Queen mum god bless her!

The monarchy should have been sorted out the same time the French sorted theirs out. Its silly and pathetic.

Not to mention the possibility that they might be blood drinking lizards.

As for sports, brits are good at inventing sports but crap at playing them.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 09:20 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote