KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Have you ever thought you were born in the wrong time period?

Have you ever thought you were born in the wrong time period?
Started by: WindDancer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Red

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WindDancer
I'm a sucker for newest technological gadgets. That's why I should have been born somewhere in the future. But then the future becomes the present...and then the present becomes the past.......

.....Mind Warp wacko
what you just said made my head spin.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:01 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

Around the year 204 in china.

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:04 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

hey that would be an awesome time period.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:04 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

Of course, id be able to live in the Romance Of The Three Kingdoms period, would sure be great.

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:07 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

totally I think I would go to the japan period when it was the wars with the western and eastern armies.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:08 PM
Funkadelic

I would like to be a teenager in the 80's that woulda rocked.

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:09 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

like my dad was I know with all the hair bands that would rock.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:10 PM
Sgt. Hairy

I wouldn't say that the time period was right for me but actually I don't care. All I really want is a rebirth of the exactly same date to start my life over with no mistakes, study harder, not waste time playing stupid video games, and learn much more than I know now.

If only it was possible that I would be reborn again.... sad

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:26 PM
Sgt. Hairy is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt. Hairy a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt. Hairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

I have thought about that many times fixing mistakes and so on. Somethings though I would continue to do that way the things I want will happen.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:28 PM