KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter 7!(my version)

Harry Potter 7!(my version)
Started by: div

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brunette Angel

I love your story!! Please keep going.
I'm rootin' for ya! smile

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 12:05 AM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tank115

It is very good i like it i look forward to reading more

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 05:27 AM
Tank115 is currently offline Click here to Send Tank115 a Private Message Find more posts by Tank115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

The woman in the memory sat down on a small stool which was placed beside a miniscule table, on the other side of the table was another small stool. Once both woman were seated the seers head dropped forwards and a few minutes passed , the seers head remained drooping in silence until she finally raised her head slowly. The other woman seemed very disturbed and angry she opened her mouth wide but no words came out, instead a strange hissing noise was emitted. The seers eyes had become green with red slits instead of pupils , she seemed changed, transformed. The hissing ended but her mouth remained open, words sounded from her open mouth, "The one , The saviour, The Dark Lord , has become of birth. Last of the line and Last of impurity,The one who will rid impurities . Let the purest be and the others gone , this child when shall be it born shall rid us of the filth which is around us and leave in tact which once was there ,others gone ...others gone".
The seers head dropped once again but, raised quickly and said "Hello my dear, welcome to Madam Ferdellays do you seek your future or fortune?" the woman,whos memory Harry was visting stood up fastly and ran quickly towards the exit. Harry soon found himself following a woman down the streets sobbing and wailing, it seemed she understood this message but to Harry he didn't understand. The woman stopped, she was hyperventilating, Harry wanted to help but there was nothing he himself could do. "NO NO NO!" she wailed loudly "SUCH A FOOL, NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED, WHAT EVIL HAVE I BROUGHT INTO THIS WORLD" the woman had started running again , Harry didn't have to move anyway because whether he moved or not he followed her. She stopped again, it seemed as though she was going no where just running away constantly and screaming every time she stopped "Never should have happened, never....never...never...never "she was wailing again. "NEVER!" she let out a massive yell and it was followed by another noise a sound of deep agonising pain, the woman was running again but not as fast as she could have hoped ,she was in labour , she was about to give birth atleast this was what Harry could hear from the womans ramblings on. Harry didn't get to see much else after that as the memory ended there.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 12:40 AM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

sorry if its not as gd as the other stuff, kinda meeting a block here i didnt really think this part through , i just wanted to let u all know i am still posting...

(comments wanted)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 12:41 AM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

it was greatsmilesmilesmilesmile

post more soon plezsmile

sig done by piggle

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 07:12 AM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

kl i will try and post later..

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 02:57 PM
div

going to be postin soon

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 08:48 PM
div

just to let you know,

u myt think its kinda lazy an a suppose it is but im not sure from memory how the story goes in the other books, lyk whether voldemorts mother reaches the hospital or not so im just going to write it my way sorry..

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 08:58 PM
div

Harry was thrown out of the hole he had dug. He sat on the damp earth thinking to himself about the memory, of course the women was voldemorts mother and she had been to see a seer this much was obvious but what Harry didn't get was where was the horcrux?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 09:36 PM
div

Harry sat there , mind blank for a long time not knowing what to do. He supposed that in the end dumbledore knew that there was something hidden in the grave but even Dumbledore as great a wizard as he was could not tell what it truly hid.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 09:45 PM
div

Harry knew that eventually the death eaters and Voldemort would appear but he felt safe at the moment, before he was on edge as he thought that there was a horcrux in the grave and he knew it would be protected with many spells but since it was not a horcrux and it seemed likely Voldemort didn'y know about it , he felt safe for the moment.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 09:54 PM
div

just adding as it comes to my head

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 09:56 PM
deathgod

when will you post nexxxxt

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:04 PM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

maybe tonyt or sunday

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:31 AM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

ok..

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:38 AM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

Harry's new found safety didn't last long as a loud crack alerted him to the presence of an aparating wizard. Harry crouched down and crawl behind a near gravestone. The deatheater would surely notice something suspicious if he/she discovered the body of Bellatrix or the freshly dug grave. Harry peered out from the gravestone and saw one deatheater but only one, Harry guessed that the deatheaters had shifts of walking and securing Voldemorts layer and that Bellatrix's shift had just finished and it was now the start of this deatheaters.
The death eater was about the same height maybe slightly taller than Harry , he couldn't tell whether it was female or male and he decided to find out. "LeviCorpus" muttered Harry, it was a simple spell which needed neither a lot of power or a lot of effort. The death eater was pulled up by the ankles and turned upside down dangling in mid-air. The deatheaters mask fell off and Harry laughed "Malfoy! you must be joking!"if Harry was expecting a malfoy he would have expected lucius or even his wife but no Draco. Draco raised his wand fastly."Expelliarmus" muttered Harry again with even less effort. Harry hadn't physically practised any of his defensive spells at all since leaving Hogwarts but he had spent time going over each spell in his head and they now seemed very simple. Malfoy had a worn down expression upon his face he looked as though he had expected this and that none of the events which had just happened shocked him. So , muttered Malfoy, what now? kill me i suppose? but of course your to noble for that aren't "Are you sure about that Malfoy?, maybe you should ask aunty bellatrix for her opinion" interupted Harry."Well then if you will kill me!"demanded Draco. "I will not kill a boy! i will not kill a boy who demands death, if it is death you want Draco , i am going to be the last person to give you that"Replied Harry. He flicked his wand and Draco's legs snapped together in mid air and his eyes shut. Harry left Draco floating unconcious and apparated from the graveyard.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 11:13 PM
deathgod

post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 02:54 PM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

Harry went back to the cave in hogsmeade and he knew he couldn't live here it wasn't possible sirius was an animagus and Harry wasn't he was probably the most likely person to be noticed in the wizarding world so he couldn't travel atleast not by day.Harry sat down on a rock, he wondered how sirius had ever stayed here Harry felt as though he would soon go insane. He had been so consumed in his thoughts that he hadn't noticed Hedwig sittin on another rock sleeping, slowly breathing in and out . Harry gave her a soft prod with his wand an hedwig slowly opened her eyes and acknowledged Harry with a large hoot. Harry took the note from hedwigs leg and noticed it was the letter he had left at the ministry. "Lumos" muttered Harry and his wand tip ignited showering light upon the letter. He read his letter aloud " Dear Ron and Hermione , i have left and i'm sure you both know why. The prophecy was for me it didn't mention friends or helpers. It must be done by me it's the only way.

Harry" Harry noticed that there was writing on the other side of the letter which was not his it read ; "Dear Harry if this letter finds you then please know we both understand, well i do but Rons having difficulty and still thinks your , well he doesn't think you've made the best decision. We understand and hope you the best of luck and keep in touch Harry i mean it!. We can't be with you all the time but i want you to visit atleast.

Hermione and Ron."
Harry took comfort from this letter as he knew that Ron was probably sitting in his room telling Hermione how much of a prat he thought Harry was.Harry was about to write a reply when he realised that he had neither parchment or a quill.Harry as before returned to thoughts of where he could go to stay.His decision was to go to is house. 12 Grimmauld place. Harry knew that since Dumbledore had died some of the strong charms and spells placed upon it had lifted and headquarters had been moved somewhere else although since Harry was not in actual fact a member no one had bothered telling him the new location.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 10:55 PM
div

Comments??? please

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 10:55 PM
deathgod

plsss continue

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 02:00 PM