KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter 7!(my version)

Harry Potter 7!(my version)
Started by: div

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
div

After the usual dizzyness subsided, everyone was left in shock apart from Mrs Weasley who had booked the estate.The estate in Harrys eyes looked more like a cathedral type mansion than an estate.The guests started arriving in groups,Harry hadnt expected that many guess from the weasleys side and he was right,there were ofcourse the order members although not that many,Mr Weasley said that this was because the order was very busy just now and since losing two of its main members keeping ahead of voldermort was now a hopeless dream.
Harry was correct about the amount of guests from the Weasleys side but was taken about by the amount of people who had arrived that had come from Fleurs side.Mrs Weasley kindly explained to them all that the De'lacours were an important family in France or atleast a very well respected family.
The time came for the service to begin,everyone took their seats.They were all outside in the garden,row of seats had been set up and four very fancy looking thrones stood at the head of the garden,Harry guessed that this was for the parents,Mr and Mrs Weasley on one side and Mr an Mrs De'lacour from the other side.
Their was an excited whisper carrying through the grounds by all the wizards an witches,although it was hard to make out as it was all in french.The service began and everyone fell silent.
Wedding music was played which shocked Harry, he had expected something far different although his shock died down when Ron told Harry that the music was the choice of his muggle loving father.
Harry wondered where Bill and Fleur where as he could see no sign, it looked like he was the only one who noticed this but kept quiet as it seemed rude to speak.
The music stopped and Harry looked up to the fully erected arch-way at the top of the garden,what looked like golden rain started falling from above it looked like rain but was dry and felt like fine silk.Two seconds later a loud Golden bird flew down and let out a massive screech.This was obviously the announcement of something as everyone had started clapping, Harry feeling left out joined in.
Fleur and Bill arrived a minute later both riding seperate winged horses,There form reminded him of Thestrals ,but these were smooth and gave out an auro of happiness and joy in appearance they resembled Unicorns.A loud crack brought Harry back to his senses,a man in gold robes appeared in the alter,he must be the minister Harry thought to himself, but then he thought are there wizard ministers?his question which remained in his head went unanswered,The man in the golden robes lifted his wand to his throat but spoke no words.Harry heard a voice inside his head or what seemed inside his head.He looked around to see who was speaking,he glanced along to Hermione who also looked puzzled.The words spoke "We have come together today, to announce and make stronger the love of two beings",Harry looked at the minister typed figure in the gold robes but his lips werent moving,We have gathered to listen to these two beings admit their un-dying love for each other"Harry sat in his seat perplexed although Hermione seemed like the others now perfectly normal."We watch as young love unveils its self before our eyes,and we hope that this love before us is ever lasting"spoke out that same peaceful warm voice again.Harry was now so totally clue-less that he decided to give up and simply listen to the words from the unknown source.Harry could tell that the mysterious voice was supposed to be and he caught on that this was part of the wedding,The voice continued until finally it came to its last sentence"Do you take bill weasley to be your newly wedded husband?"Fleur nodded,"Do you take Fleur De'lacour to be your newly wedded wife?"Bill nodded also , "i know pronounce you husband and wife"a great cheer and applause announced the end of the service.
Harry was happy the service was ended as now Fleur and Bill were married but Harry was also happy as he got to ask that question which had been bothering him since the start of the service,"What was that voice??"he asked wearily to Hermione and Ron."That ,announced Ron"was an Adultus Artificiolsus".
"Its a sort of human breed , very very rare and very expensive,They were once human or wizards,they are born not made, just like tonks is metamorphagus.They are born with ultimate knowledge.They know secrets to the wizarding world although they havent ever shared this information"."we needed them to help with the wedding because of the language difference, the way it works is that a mind link is ceated with each individual and the Adultus Artificiolsus speaks the cermone in their language so that english speaking people hear english and the french people hear french".Harry had almost dozed off on this explanation and now wished he had never asked,he had understood rons explanation enough to now move on from the subject.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 08:21 PM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

Their was a massive after party held in the mansion type estate.Bill and Fleur had already left for their honeymoon so it was left to the relatives and guests to handle everything.
Harry ,Ron and Hermione sat down at a fair sized table along with,Fred,George and ginny weasleyHarry sat and pretended to listen to how well fred and georges joke shop was doing but truthfully he had trudged back to the start.The day was over, he was thinking about what he would be doing next and where he would be going and who would be coming with him.
It didnt take long for him to come to part of the solution,he would go alone.Harry was going to lose his career options by going on his suicide mission but he would not let Ron and Hermione do the same, they had worked hard through their time with Harry.They deserve a future that Harry may not get.This was Harrys mission,His destiny,his prophecy.Harry woke early that morning after the wedding ,after the party.The plan formed in his head or atleast the plan for today,the rest of his journey would remain unknown.
Harry did not like what he was about to do and would much rather have stayed at the Weasleys but that was a selfish decision he could not make.Harry crept quietly down the stairs to the ground floor ,as he suspected nobody was yet awake but he knew he did not have time to wander about so he turned and walked over to the fireplace and placed his hand into the ashpot filled with a green powder,Floo powder.Harry muttered "ascendio" and the fire lit,he scattered the green powder through the flames which in turn also turned green.He stepped inside the Fireplace and said as clear as he could "The ministry of magic".
He stopped spinning and was met by a young looking male who wore a name tag with the name trenton fowly, beside his name it read Qualified Auror.Harry stepped out of the what he supposed was a fire place,although it didnt resemble one in the slightest.The young auror asked for a name and a reason for being in the ministry which Harry answered dully , Harry Potter, to see The minister of Magic.Harry was sure that normally wizards and witches would have to show indetification but he was sure the auror knew who he really was as Harry caught him glancing at his forehead

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 08:22 PM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

yep i defently like the second one better

sig by barker he he

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 10:23 PM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

gdgd, right setbacks...heh seem to be a few....

ok

1.) I am about to start my exams on Monday 16th January.(3weeks long).

2.) I had re-drafted a lot more than i posted but i deleted it! (such a fool)

3.)Computer not working so great , internet connection faulty!!..

but i hope to post soon ...hopefully....

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:52 AM
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

its ok we understand right guys?

sig by barker he he

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:06 PM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

klkl gd stuff!

jus checkin! //..

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:15 PM
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

THATS WAS TOTALLLY........ WIKED

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 08:05 AM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

umm y did u start again??

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:18 AM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

post post its been a month!!!

sig by barker he he

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 01:20 AM