KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Campaign intro and character creation

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Campaign intro and character creation
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

That was me! big grin

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 05:33 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I bet someone will, just to try to piss me off....

And Chris did it while I was posting.

stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Like Lucas Arts? Yeah, good point :P

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
Primitive Warrior is mine!

I thought of you as soon as I read that template! Xeth Junior perhaps?

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 05:40 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

laughing out loud

Well, maybe a Geonosian elite? Eh eh?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 05:46 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Hey Ush, I wanted to make my Superior Physiology bonus to raise my Dexterity to 9, but Guns says that it can only go to 12. Putting Dext. to 9 with +4 in Guns that comes with the template, it goes to 13. What do I do?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 05:50 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It means it stays at 12.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 05:54 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Alrighty.

Will there be any new Combat Tricks or Merits I should watch out for?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 06:24 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Combat Tricks still actually need re-tooling, but in general, no.

Merits- yup, there's a new one!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 06:47 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Put your hand up if you just put the Imperial templates in!

(raises hand)

BtVS

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 06:58 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

YES!! You rock!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:14 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
This template assumes that good quality Imperial pilots exist

That amused me.......

BTW, my brother has expressed interest in playing an Imperial Captain, so I shall let him know that the templates are up....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:14 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I had to cut it out due to space restraints, but people should know that there can only be tweo each of the Star Destroyer positiions (Captain, General and Squadron Leader) and only one Administrator.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:20 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name: Jaiden Ra

Imperial Commander

Imperial troops have entered the base!

It’s a hard job and it needs a hard person- someone has to lead the Stormtroopers in.

By the time of the OT, Imperial ground forces are a mix of clones and recruited personnel. A few brave elite men volunteer to lead the front lines of the Imperial forces; the Commander is one of these. He is a assault soldier, who wears the stormtrooper armour (with a coloured shoulder pad to indicate rank) and shows no fear in a fight. He’s the only military Imperial template who is actually designed to be a front line fighter (the Agent can also but is not military), this is one of the few Imperial resources that you can trust to do those dangerous jobs that needs the ‘personal’ touch.

The Commander is a veteran of many combats and is not averse to using non-standard equipment. As he gets results, superiors allow him this flexibility.

PHYSICAL
Strength 6+1=7
Agility 6+1=7
Dexterity 6+1+1=8
Speed 6+1=7

MENTAL
Charisma 5+1=6
Intelligence 5+1=6
Willpower 5+1=6
Perception 5+1=6

FORTUNE" 3+2= 5

Add 11 points among all stats. Fortune cannot exceed 5.

Guns =14+2=16
Combat +4 (Max 14)
Heavy Weapons +1+2
Fix-it +0
Observation +0+1
Sabotage +0
Intrusion +0
Leadership +2
Medicine +0
Intimidate +2+2
Warfare +2+1

Add eight points among these skills

Merits:
Ties: Imperial Army’

Gun Tricks: 4
Combat Tricks: 4
Devices: 2

Stormtrooper Leader: The Commander has a company of Stormtroopers under his personal command at all times, and is the ranking officer of any stormtroopers in the area during a battle unless a General is around.

Ush, you didn't do the merits or the tricks yet, so this is what I did until then. Is this alright?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:28 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup

But '=' means fixed, Tidus, remember?

BtVS

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:31 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Let me re do it simplier, I was doing the +'s and the ='s so you'll have a better time of understanding and checking what I did.

Imperial Commander

It’s a hard job and it needs a hard person- someone has to lead the Stormtroopers in.

By the time of the OT, Imperial ground forces are a mix of clones and recruited personnel. A few brave elite men volunteer to lead the front lines of the Imperial forces; the Commander is one of these. He is a assault soldier, who wears the stormtrooper armour (with a coloured shoulder pad to indicate rank) and shows no fear in a fight. He’s the only military Imperial template who is actually designed to be a front line fighter (the Agent can also but is not military), this is one of the few Imperial resources that you can trust to do those dangerous jobs that needs the ‘personal’ touch.

The Commander is a veteran of many combats and is not averse to using non-standard equipment. As he gets results, superiors allow him this flexibility.

PHYSICAL
Strength 7
Agility 7
Dexterity 8
Speed 7

MENTAL
Charisma 6
Intelligence 6
Willpower 6
Perception 6

FORTUNE: 5

Guns 16
Combat +4 (Max 14)
Heavy Weapons +1+2
Fix-it +0
Observation +0+1
Sabotage +0
Intrusion +0
Leadership +2
Medicine +0
Intimidate +2+2
Warfare +2+1

Merits:

Stormtrooper Leader: The Commander has a company of Stormtroopers under his personal command at all times, and is the ranking officer of any stormtroopers in the area during a battle unless a General is around.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:35 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Ush means that your Guns IS 14, and can't be increased here. I did the same thing with lightsabers.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:38 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup indeedy.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:39 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Imperial Commander

PHYSICAL
Strength 7
Agility 7
Dexterity 8
Speed 7

MENTAL
Charisma 6
Intelligence 6
Willpower 6
Perception 6

FORTUNE: 5

Guns 14
Combat +4 (Max 14)
Heavy Weapons +1+2
Fix-it +0
Observation +0+1
Sabotage +0
Intrusion +0
Leadership +2
Medicine +0
Intimidate +2+4
Warfare +2+1

Merits:

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:45 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Here's my character. Hope I got it right. I used the gun and pilot tricks as written in the original thread, hope that's what you intended. Will there be a place for the backstory eventually? Or will that go into the current archives? Xeth and I are working on intertwining our stories, kind of like a Han and Chewie thing. Xeth's idea, and I thought it was a good one. Also, do I assume correctly that we are already involved with the rebellion?

Name: Kyle Ragnor, Free Trader from the planet Ela Nobog

Rebel

PHYSICAL
Strength 7
Agility 7
Dexterity 8
Speed 6

MENTAL
Charisma 8
Intelligence 7
Willpower 5
Perception 7

FORTUNE 2

SKILLS
Guns = 14
Combat +4 (Max 13)= 11
Pilot = 14
Languages +1 = 10
Savoir-Faire +2 = 11
Gambling +1= 10
Fix-it +2= 11
Lying +1= 11
Observation +1= 9
Seduction +0= 8
Persuasion +0= 9
Intimidate +0= 9

MERITS
Starship: New YT-1300 Light Freighter, ‘gifted’ to him by his former employers. Renamed ‘Last Laugh’. It was well outfitted by the Nobog Corporation for smuggling and defense.
Lucky

GUN TRICKS: w/ Blastech Light Blaster Pistol
Gun Slinger lvl 4
Eagle Eye

PILOT TRICKS: Light Freighter ’Last Laugh’
Daredevil lvl 3
Tactician lvl 2

CHARM: The Free Trader gets +2 on all non-aggressive social rolls.

ENMITY: Wanted by The Nobog Corporation, actually a front for a criminal organization the planet Ela Nobog. Kyle Ragnar started his smuggling career working for them. Unfortunately, the organization considered him expendable and he disagreed, so he tipped off his last run to the authorities. In exchange for his testimonies, he was exonerated for his crimes on the condition that he leave the planet and never return. He had no problem with that since any appearance by him on that planet would be cut short by The Corp, the reorganized syndicate formed after most of the Nobog Corporation leadership was imprisoned. Kyle feels that he has little to fear from them off-planet, but there’s always the infamous bounty hunter, [Lana], to fear.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:46 PM