KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Endgame time, and new Episode preview

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Endgame time, and new Episode preview
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Probably because they know all about the hunting of the Dark Jedi, and also are some of the few species able to kill a force-user (i.e. the Emperor).

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 08:07 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Hey, Ush, me and Fire were talking, and he concluded 'Dark Thrael' is General Griveous. I looked up, and I saw that it might be very possible. He was the one who killed the jedi in the luxury liner, doing his spinning hands monuever making the 'laser' strikes look like straight weapons in the same angle.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 08:09 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Good guess, but now it looks as if it floats. Of flies.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 06:16 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

His sabres would have had to have been twenty foot long, and even spinning they still would not have been straight.

Gallador- not as much as you might want, Furthermore- aside from the fact that the control programme has failed- the Osokans were tolerated for one reason only- force users needed hunting. Without the need to hunt them any more, the Osokans are a dangerous liability- a force that could become a threat.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 10:01 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I disagreed with that theory, due to the fact that we concluded that it had to have been a highly-focused short-ranged laser that made those marks, not a lightsaber.

And right now...the Thrael seems to be flying...

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 10:09 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

EDIT OUT

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 05:48 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Ush, I am reading through the Cassilis game, and I am vary impressed, it seems much more interesting than the current Dark Side Episode. I hope I will have some political action in OT game, though dealing with Osokans should be slightly diffrent than dealing with Cassilians.

By the way, I think that Empire is popular in Tasker`s Crown, Melkor`s place of origin? I haven`t bought any Merits concerning it(maybe his Senator Contact is from Tasker`s Crown), I just assume that Melkor has distanced himself from his Boyar family, he hates his eldest brother and joined Imperial Academy instead the one on Charnal, and not even the miltary branch.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 06:02 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Oh, I have just finished reading the Revelations thread and found more info about Tasker`s Crown! It seems that my character would be perceived as a kind of renegade by other Boyar, am I right?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 08:11 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Basically... yes.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 08:23 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

You didn`t answer if they(Boyar) are loyal to the Empire? They are military types, and don`t like democracy.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 08:40 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I couldn't possibly comment on the situation in Tasker's Crown during the time of the OT game.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 28th, 2005 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 08:43 PM
Lord Melkor

I assume saying too much would disturb the PT game? Should I make a character of diffrent origin then or just assume he left his past behind?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 08:48 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, the character is fine!

BtVS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 09:12 PM
Lord Melkor

Ush, what is the use of Willpower stat, it doesn`t affect skills?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 10:12 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Mental resistance.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 10:45 AM
Lord Melkor

Is mental resistance even useful in OT game, with no Jedi that can use Mind Tricks? I don`t remember Willpower even being relevant in PT game. Maybe it can defend against Lying used by NPC?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 11:44 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It is almost never relevant to PT Jedi because they have the Force instead, which is why Jedi willpowers are fixed high (else people would just keave them low and have disproportionate dots elsewhere).

No, it has no effect on lying at all. But all stats have a use.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 11:46 AM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Think interrogation. I think Galder's willpower was in question at the Citadel.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 10:44 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Willpower was in continual use in that story, actually.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 10:48 PM
Brit
Duchess

The visions?

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 10:51 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote