KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Ninja turtles abilities

Ninja turtles abilities
Started by: wolverine8888

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ninja turtles abilities

I wanna know which turtles the best in which area.

mikie I know is most agile has best reflexes and quickest and fastest.
don is smartest

but who strongest and most durable

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:53 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ummm
leo, best field leader, best fighter overall
ralph, best brawler more warlike
don, smartest
mike.......funniest....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 10:18 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Leo is the strongest....simply the most trained

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 10:19 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wynndar
Leo is the strongest....simply the most trained

hmm I not sure if ur right about the strongest part. but most trianed I know for a fact ur wrong they are all equaly trianed.
also hand to ahnd fightign whise I give to make when trying non of them has ever been able to keep up with hsi speed. also mikie weapon is one that uses a lot more hand to hand fighitng.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 10:22 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by wolverine8888
hmm I not sure if ur right about the strongest part. but most trianed I know for a fact ur wrong they are all equaly trianed.

not nessasarily....he trains on his time off....the others usually dont... so he would rightfully be the most trained...

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 10:24 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats not true actauly. loe medatates or talks raph or splinter. don either trains with mikie or works on inventions. raph normaly goes off around town. Mikie either scate boards trains with Don or trains by him self.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 10:28 PM
guy smiley

Leonardo trains the most and is as a result a very skilled fighter. He is also a natural leader which is why he is the leader of the Turtles when away from Splinter. He is the most serious of the bunch. He hates Raphael's bad attitude (alot like the Cyclops/Wolverine thing).

Raphael trains alot but not as much as Leonardo. He is the one with the bad temper. He is prone to berserker rages and depression. He loves to fight. Raphael is also a good fighter although he is not as skilled as Leonardo or as talented as Michaelangelo he is the deadliest of the 4.

Michaelangelo doesn't train as much as he should. He is the most naturally skilled fighter of the 4 turtles. I read from a TMNT roll playing game book that he is a phenomonally talented fighter. He is the fun-loving one of the bunch and isn't above practical jokes. He also likes a good brawl and trains most often with Raphael. The 2 of them are good buds.

Donatello trains the least and would rather build some contraption or solve a computer problem then fight. He is the smartest of the turtles.

All that info was in a TMNT role playing book. It had bios of the Ninja Turtles. It also listed their abilities, hight, weight, and temperment blah blah blah. Leo, Mike, and Don fall in the scrupulous (good) category whereas Raph is an anarchist (inbetween good and bad) but leans more to the good side.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 07:56 AM
guy smiley is currently offline Click here to Send guy smiley a Private Message Find more posts by guy smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Leo is a good leader(sometimes tries too hard to see the good in people though). Don's cool and level headed and could also lead the team. Smartest by far. See the "Same As It Never Was" episode.
Leo's the best fighter, then Mike who is a natural, although I'd like to see how Leo'd do against "serious" Mikey.
Mikey uses comic book knowledge well.
Raph is possibly the worst fighter because he always loses his cool. Would make the worst leader. Easily toyed with. Wouldn't hesitate to kill if the situation called for it though.
Don is the logical one, he'd be a better fighter if he trained more often.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 08:11 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Leo is best to play the field leader and its the better trained.

Mike is the turtle with the highest potential but being the most laid back he doesnt use it.

Don is easily the smartest, and best tactical turtle.

Raph its a mix of Mike and Leo. Its trained and has quite the potential also, but falls back thanks to his berserk side.

Overall i agree with Guy Smiley.

Last edited by olympian on Oct 30th, 2005 at 10:14 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 10:06 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Leonardo (or "Leo"), a fictional character, is the unofficial leader of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT). His bandanna is typically portrayed as blue, his favorite color (although originally all four Turtles had red bandannas), and his weapons are two katanas. He is named after Leonardo da Vinci, the famous Renaissance artist and inventor.

Leonardo takes after his sensei, Splinter in taking ninjitsu very seriously. He is the closest to Splinter and spends most of his free time in practice and meditation. Leonardo has a strong sense of honor and experiences many moral dilemmas. He also is a strict follower of the Bushido code. He tends to keep his brothers (Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael) in line, and is protective of them, acting as something of a "big brother." He is also, arguably, the main character of the TMNT stories.

Raphael (or "Raph"), a fictional character, is one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT). His bandanna is red (his favorite color), and he carries two sai. His personality is usually aggressive or sullen, and he tends to be the "rebel." He is named after Raffaello Santi, the famous Renaissance artist. He is named Raffaello in the Japanese adaptations of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Raphael's anger is not always fully explored, although in certain incarnations of the TMNT it seems his anger stems from realizing, more than his brothers do, that they are the only creatures of their kind and are ultimately alone. Furthermore, he is often shown as feeling jealous of his brother Leonardo, who leads the TMNT.

Michelangelo (or "Mike" or "Mikey" or "Rooish") is one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT). His bandanna is typically portrayed as orange, his favorite color (although all four Turtles originally wore red bandannas) and his weapons are nunchaku (variously either one or two); however, he has also been portrayed using other weapons like grappling hooks and tonfas, as nunchucks are illegal in many places, so some of the TV show creators avoided using them. He is named after Michelangelo Buonarroti, the famous Renaissance sculptor, architect, painter, and poet.

Michelangelo is probably the most light-hearted/relaxed of the Turtles. Being more fun-loving than his brothers, he was given a much bigger role and was more popular in the 1987 cartoon series, directed at children, than in the more serious original comic books. He came to epitomise the early 1990s popular culture incarnation of the TMNT, coining most of their catch phrases; hence, he is possibly the most famous Ninja Turtle. In some sources he is also referred to as being the youngest of the turtles, although they are traditionally all the same age (fifteen).

onatello (or "Don" or "Donny" or "Donnie"), a fictional character, is one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT). His bandanna is typically portrayed as purple, his favorite color (although originally all four Turtles had red bandannas), and his weapon is a bo (quarterstaff), which he sometimes uses as a tool or a walking stick. He is named after Donatello (Donato di Nicollo di Betto Bardi), the famous Renaissance sculptor.

Donatello is portrayed as something of a geek. He is good with technology and he invents many of the gadgets used by the other team members, thereby saving them on countless occasions. Something of a pacifist (although he fights alongside his brothers), he is the most introspective and nonviolent of the Turtles, preferring to use his mind and intellect to find a solution to a problem. Accordingly, his weapon appears less lethal than those of his brothers. In the North American version of the 1987 cartoon show, Donatello's voice actor is Barry Gordon, who also voices Bebop. In the 2003 cartoon show, he is voiced by Sam Regal.

Donatello is generally not in the "spotlight" in any of the portrayals of the TMNT (except perhaps the Mirage Volume 4 comics), but co-creator Peter Laird has on occasions announced that Donatello is his favorite Turtle, and Donatello has a large fan following as he has a complex personality. He tends to stay out of trouble, but he does get captured occasionally in the 2003 animated series, and in the Image Comics incarnation of the TMNT, he became a cyborg after his body was partially destroyed from being shot and dropped out of a helicopter. (He maintained a positive attitude nonetheless.) This was not considered part of the "official" storyline, however.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 10:22 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Leo would whoop mikey, as he's whooped all 3 of them together, and whooped shredder consistently.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 11:44 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

no way dude he would not lay a hand on a serous mikie.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 07:00 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

But he whooped a serious shredder...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 10:07 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

isn't there like a 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' forum? blink

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:18 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raphael Hamato
The Real Hamato Raphael

I got enough skills fer kicking butt but not so great at the focusin' department...That's Leo's thing...Don's ok, he'd rather play with his computers and Mike's a jerk with his freakin teasin crap.

Last edited by Raphael Hamato on Nov 10th, 2005 at 01:30 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:23 AM
Raphael Hamato is currently offline Click here to Send Raphael Hamato a Private Message Find more posts by Raphael Hamato Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Leonardo best alrounder in Strength speed agility
Michelangelo Fastest and Quickest to make a joke
Rapheal Physically strongest
Donatello the Brains actually the slowest but, he can jump the highest

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 11:45 AM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Paola
isn't there like a 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' forum? blink
Yea...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 12:13 PM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Yea...
yes Aka the Benito forum

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 07:58 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by wolverine8888
I wanna know which turtles the best in which area.

mikie I know is most agile has best reflexes and quickest and fastest.
don is smartest

but who strongest and most durable

My nukka Mikey

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 03:13 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

nukka... lol

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 04:23 PM