KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Vampires tonight

Vampires tonight
Started by: MysteryRidah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Vampires tonight

Just a quick update, smallville tonight......Should be a odd, but good episode.

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 10:52 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

it was horrible, worst episode of the season and on the bottom of the list of all time bad episodes.

not good at all. and what was with chloe and her narrating thing? wtf? that pissed me off. i hope they dont do that again, it didnt even seem like smallville with the narration.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:04 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crawlina

I loved the episode! I thought it was awesome!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:37 AM
crawlina is currently offline Click here to Send crawlina a Private Message Find more posts by crawlina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

a hell of alot better than Aqua IMHO. Vampire stuff was gay but Lex/Fine/Clark was excellent.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:02 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I actually liked this episode for some odd reason. It had a new flavor, wierd but it was actually entertaining. In my own at least.

cheers!

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 04:38 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Well of course this epsiode was the worst out of the season. I told people that they only did it because of the holidays or because spike is there. Nevertheless, it reminds me of the witch episode, but a tad bit better.

I am so glad they didnt show the vampire part the whole hour and mix it up with fine, clark and lex parts, that was cool.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 07:52 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I thought it was pretty good...liked Aqua a bit more though...the Chole narration thing was...odd to say in the least. Lex vs Fine stuff was great though..I hope Lex and Clark aren't become buddies again.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:42 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

....was kind of like Sex and the City meets Smallville....thought it was odd, but it wasn't all that bad.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:22 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

it was different that's for sure

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:30 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

The best part of the episode was when Lana was confronted by the Sorority Leader and she disintegrated her. Then all the others ran like terrified little mice.

laughing yes

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 05:04 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

what pissed me off about this episode:

1) first that this was an episode about vampires, and there was cheesy vampire lines from Fine (spike) "Clark, there's no such thing as vampires.." so stupid.

2) Clark was dressed up as Zorro

3) sorority girls were the most annoying thing I've ever seen in smallville ever. (even though they were hot)

4) chloe's narration crap, wtf?

5) Clark never even did anything (i.e.beat on some vampire chicks)

6) most of all i thought the episode was very jumpy, lacked the smooth editing and transitions that make smallville so good. (i think it was cause of chloes narration crap, god that pissed me off)

the good parts:

1) Lex and Prof. Fine.

I hated this episode, actually, it might be my least favorite episode of all 5 seasons.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 08:05 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Im with Anomaly, 90% of this show sucked, the Fine/Lex stuff was the only thing I enjoyed.

Something I though was interesting, Chloe's "future superhero" line, does that mean she will live to see Superman?

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 08:31 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Damn some of you more critical people should seriously just stick with the Superman flicks because thats what you are looking for and we've been REPEATEDLY told by Smallvilles producers that they are going to do their OWN thing. So quit looking for Supes to magically appear in SMVL cause it isnt going to happen. no

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 08:58 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I dont know, im still on the Lois dies, Chloe changes her name to Lois Lane train. I know its wierd but it sounds interesting from my perspective.

oh well just my opinion.

Cheers!

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 10:25 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Am I the only one who connected project 1138 to Carrie Fisher guest starring?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 10:53 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

er no

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 01:37 AM
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BobbyD
The best part of the episode was when Lana was confronted by the Sorority Leader and she disintegrated her. Then all the others ran like terrified little mice.

laughing yes

laughing out loud laughing out loud Yea i did notice that. They was like yikes and when they was running away screaming it was hella funny. laughing

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 02:11 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
er no

No one mentioned it, so I took a shot.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 02:27 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

thats becuase I commented on it in the forum that matters laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 05:15 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i thought lois lane was going to be in this episode and turn into a vampire as well. saw this pic of the episode in a smallville magazine that had summaries of the past and current seasons. showed lois, chloe, and lana as vampires. but i could be wrong. been a while since i saw that pic. and there was a girl in that episode that kind of looked like lois. sort of. but not for long.

i also liked the part between lex and professor fine. the arguement and the amount of knowledge prof. fine has about luthor corp. projects. interesting how he brought clark into it. i think the best part, other than the confrontation, was the brief glimpse of the true brainiac that lies beneath the disguise of a college professor.

now, please refresh my memory, is brainiac from krypton or something? i can't seem to remember anything about him in the superman tas and justice league series. except what he looked like, is more robotic, and goes from planet to planet, drianing it of information and then destroying it. also, he's superman's most formiddable foe other than lex.

also, another thing that i kind of liked about the episode and found it amusing is that it was about vampires. it's so ironic that james marsters is on the show and says there are no such things as vampires as prof. fine. for he played spike on btvs and angel! lol XD almost, kind of wanted to see him turned into a vamp, too. just to juice up the irony there! lmao

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Last edited by BOPRecruit 16 on Oct 29th, 2005 at 09:50 AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 09:47 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote