KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!

Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 151 152 [153] 154 155 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Here's a short, rough version of my idea:

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse have been watching over mankind for millennia, growing tired of their slow decay and rising population. So the Four have come up with the idea of a tournament of death. Each will pick a group of humans to fight for them, bring them to a different dimension, kill them and reincarnate them. During their re-birth, they receive powers or skills to use to fight their opponents. Whichever Horseman wins the tournament, they do to the human race whatever they please. War: a war that will kill all humans and no nation stands victorious. Famine: to have every human die slowly of hunger. Pestilence: to plague humans with fatal, incurable diseases. And Death: to enslave the human race, only to slaughter them all in the end.

Anyone interested?

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 07:19 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

i will

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 11:37 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

So far one. Can we get to two?

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 04:15 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

You can get to two, but the real question is, will you get a three... Mwha ha ha ha ha!! By the way, this is not me saying I will join it...

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 06:12 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

I'm back with inspiration if anyone is willing to join

A Bounty Hunter's Secret: Underground Dealings

In this Rp a secret organization "Hermandad metálica" known for its villainous actions of theft, pillaging, and murder have discovered a new weapon known as the "Whims Of Power". This weapon is known for its destructive property, This one weapon has destroyed countless cities and towns and has killed thousands to millions of people saying it produces inhuman power to the wearer of this weapon. "Hermandad metálica" goal is to reproduce this weapon and use it to take over not only the country but possibly the whole world. With this knowledge Bounty Hunters from the country work tirelessly to find any leads to ending "Hermandad metálica" and their plans of conquering the country.

In this RP the main theme in this a western country bounty hunter You will of course start at the "Hit Box" the Hit Box is where you will get your missions and info on wanted criminals

Weapons I would state you have one primary weapon your proficient in and a secondary weapon also namme at least 3 skills your characters would be good at like Stealth, Sharpshooting, etc

any questions, comments, advice would be appreciated

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 26th, 2012 03:56 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

How long does it usually take for Ush to approve something over in this section?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 06:15 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

About a year, give or take when he checks.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 02:18 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Wait no expression Are you serious?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 06:06 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

No, not at all... He checks often enough. Send him a message.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 11:45 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i can hardly see the point for rp's getting approved, the traffic through here is so little, we should just post idea's here and if we get a response go ahead with it, we're all big boys and grls here, well mostly.
not like they get approved promptly anyway

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post May 1st, 2012 03:03 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by (>^^)>
i can hardly see the point for rp's getting approved, the traffic through here is so little, we should just post idea's here and if we get a response go ahead with it, we're all big boys and grls here, well mostly.
not like they get approved promptly anyway
Understandably, had we more people bumping about these forums, sure, but we don't and we make do with the meager few there are. I'll have a word with Ush if people would like?

Old Post May 6th, 2012 06:31 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

ya, go ahead

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 8th, 2012 04:32 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

I bash in the skulls of dumb asses.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 07:04 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Sorry that was my auto correct being a douche. Meant to say: hey.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 07:06 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Now that I'm finished with school for the semester, sure. Go ahead.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 04:27 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
Sorry that was my auto correct being a douche. Meant to say: hey.

ya **** you too

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 9th, 2012 01:49 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

sorry that was my hands uncontrollably typing on their own, meant to say, screw you too, whatsup?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 9th, 2012 01:49 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Wow getting a little pissy there over a random comment. Calm down you dumb ass canadian, no need to act all big and bad.

Old Post May 9th, 2012 03:10 AM
DangerousBeauty

knock it the **** off. this is a rp idea section. take it somewhere else.

Old Post May 9th, 2012 03:15 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
Wow getting a little pissy there over a random comment. Calm down you dumb ass canadian, no need to act all big and bad.

Pissy? I would have to significantly care about your opinion friend to get pissy, you seem to have yet to learn though that that 90% of what I say is not serious, not intended to be taken serious and hopefully funny to at least somebody, the other 10% is what I shout from rooftop in underwear and drunken slurs about the evils of white people o.o also I assumed your skull kicking comment and auto correct comment was a set up and the punch line of a joke.
And sorry pup, I didn't realized he'd lose so much poop over that

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 9th, 2012 03:29 AM