KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!

Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 153 154 [155] 156 157 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

Lol, I have an inkling which one you're referring to, Benji.

In the Light of Night:

DB
Benji

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 9th, 2012 05:40 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i'll join, he says hoping the teleporter is open

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post May 9th, 2012 05:44 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

In the Light of Night:

DB
Benji
Eh - You're comfortable with playing a gay male?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 9th, 2012 05:52 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

alll i read was male teleporter, but hell i'm pretty comfortable with my sexuality, sure :/, maybe there could be a crisis moment where he might be traight but realizes he is not

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 9th, 2012 05:55 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Umm....okay. But he was gay from the start. But seeing as you're the one that's going to control him, you can tweak the character so long as he comes out as how he's intended to be in the end. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: His and Xavier's relationship is going to be one of the strongest and most stablest in the RP.

Old Post May 9th, 2012 06:09 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i really should have read past teleportation, didnt realise there was already a boyfriend xD but ya thats fine

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 9th, 2012 06:44 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Alrighty then.

Old Post May 9th, 2012 07:22 PM
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by (>^^)>
i really should have read past teleportation, didnt realise there was already a boyfriend xD but ya thats fine

ill never let you live this down stick out tongue

Old Post May 9th, 2012 07:27 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
HA!!!

Old Post May 9th, 2012 07:30 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty

psht, you love it stick out tongue

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 9th, 2012 07:30 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post May 9th, 2012 08:06 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Hahahahaha...drunk comment.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post May 9th, 2012 11:39 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Do you think 6 and a half hours is a new record for awkward silence?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 10th, 2012 02:36 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

No. Stay quiet and make the silence last.

Old Post May 10th, 2012 03:30 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I'm not sure. We've all went MUCH longer than that.

Old Post May 10th, 2012 03:30 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

you are the one that broke the silence, and true, but was our individual absences awkward absences?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 10th, 2012 04:19 AM
The Big O
The Original O

You tell me...But I was a little lonely.

Old Post May 10th, 2012 04:20 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Awkward and enraging.

Old Post May 10th, 2012 04:54 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

ya but i have a feeling just about anything enrages you, then we all feel awkward about it because you just flipped off a jar of skippy thats been opened before so there was no peanut on top,
Originally posted by The Big O
You tell me...But I was a little lonely.

thats alright mate, you're back now, it's okay, dude, it's okay

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 10th, 2012 07:47 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Yes anything enrages me that is why I do not get along with others.

Old Post May 10th, 2012 09:05 AM