KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!

Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 154 155 [156] 157 158 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
Yes anything enrages me that is why I do not get along with others.

lies!

Old Post May 10th, 2012 08:37 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Yet I get pissed at everything and avoid most people.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post May 12th, 2012 06:20 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Ok here I got an idea for a Rp
I suppose it would share the same universe as hero high 3, however I encourage new characters too be played or newer characters you didn't get to use much.
It'll take place primarily at a school set up modeled after hero high through its department H, named Alpha High, headmaster being James as a rather loyal patriot (please let me indulge the Canadian thing I've also wanted to do something g related with e idea of alpha flight and stuff) and leader of the school's team along with his co-headmaster/tress however the team is otherwise primarily advanced students and a couple teachers.
Then there's the Uncannies, a privately funded secret team composed of personally sought out people with powers to combat growing threat, a secret organization of super-villains, ex-soldiers, war lords, criminals, business men, and lawyers, that is planning something massive.
The Imperium they call themselves, their motives are unclear as much about them is unclear, but they want dominance

And ya so that's it will work out more specifics later

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post May 14th, 2012 03:29 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Coud I possibly play a older Hex from my past Hosted RP?

Old Post May 14th, 2012 03:33 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Oh! Ya of course that'd be sweet I liked her

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 14th, 2012 03:35 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

I have another idea that takes place in a fantasy world that I haven't quite ironed out yet where a group of heroes from a war against a dark army were granted powerful items forged from the elements and materials of gods, these items were made to best reflect the styles and personalities of each hero, the leader, the shadow, the warrior(loyal to moral code), the soldier(loyal to country), the mystic, the mind, the charismatic, the hunter you get the idea, you can come up with your own, together they protected the lands for a second coming and final battle of their old enemy, their days ended and a next few waited, then the next, the next couple, the next one, until their order twinkled to nothing by the wait, their gifts were passed down century through century to the next inheritors and now are hidden and waiting to be found for when the time came, which it has.
Anybody interested? These items could be grand in scale, the soldier was going to have a powerful enchanted armour and the warrior have a cool weapon

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 14th, 2012 03:55 AM
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by (>^^)>
Oh! Ya of course that'd be sweet I liked her

then im in

Old Post May 14th, 2012 03:58 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
then im in

This is true
Dangerousbeauty

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 14th, 2012 04:01 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I'm in for both of them, Eh. I like both ideas exponentially. The first because its an extension of Hero High (which is on hiatus) and I love magical items (and I already have one in mind.)

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 15th, 2012 12:31 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

booyah

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 15th, 2012 04:09 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Probably going to take a break from rp to work things out but will still be writing lyrics/poems every now and then. Highly doubt it, but if needed message me here, msn, or fb. Later people and scum.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post May 19th, 2012 06:30 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
Probably going to take a break from rp to work things out but will still be writing lyrics/poems every now and then. Highly doubt it, but if needed message me here, msn, or fb. Later people and scum.

laaame, but understandable :/ take your time (but not too long, we'll get bored)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 19th, 2012 05:20 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Originally posted by (>^^)>
I have another idea that takes place in a fantasy world that I haven't quite ironed out yet where a group of heroes from a war against a dark army were granted powerful items forged from the elements and materials of gods, these items were made to best reflect the styles and personalities of each hero, the leader, the shadow, the warrior(loyal to moral code), the soldier(loyal to country), the mystic, the mind, the charismatic, the hunter you get the idea, you can come up with your own, together they protected the lands for a second coming and final battle of their old enemy, their days ended and a next few waited, then the next, the next couple, the next one, until their order twinkled to nothing by the wait, their gifts were passed down century through century to the next inheritors and now are hidden and waiting to be found for when the time came, which it has.
Anybody interested? These items could be grand in scale, the soldier was going to have a powerful enchanted armour and the warrior have a cool weapon
That actually sounds awesome!! Nice going JimmEH!

So Justin is taking a well deserved break to deal with s#*t.

Someone should get a D&D game running on here lol

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 03:07 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Hazmat: Downfall

An infection- a contagion, created in a lab from the DNA of an alien being captured by the U.S. government. They thought it could be a cure to all human ailments and at the very least extend the lives of thoose who were tested. Initial results were promising until the scientists died and their body's disappeared. A day later communications with most of the city had gone dark- the U.S. military responded with the same lethality as before sending in Hazmat Teams' Alpha, Delta and Reclaimer. These elite professionals failed to control the outbreak of infected creatures, and even so the infecteion had already spread further than anyone could have imagined. And while these heros fought bravely the United States was overrun. The military had responded far too slowly, and by the time the infection had breached the city limits it was already too late.

"Mass evacuations by the military have been reported in all the major coastal cities, towns, and major airports. Borders between Mexico and the U.S. have been closed and it is not advised that any survivors head there. Again the U.S. president advises that all survivors make theri way to the coastal citys and towns, or their nearest military installation for evacuations."

The evacuations never took place. And in the citys millions panicked as the infected spread amoung them.

Hazmat Downfall will follow a group of survivors as they band together and try to survive in a place where the enemy is evolving, and the environments are not always going to be your ally.

You can play as a civilian, marine, medic, police officer, fireman, electrician, chopper pilot- basically anyone you'd want to play as realistically that would be there. Be realistic also- incredible feats are allowed but don't go too nuts.

Not originally what was planned but for now... but oh well... big grin

Old Post May 26th, 2012 01:09 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I'm in.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 26th, 2012 05:08 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I will need help creating character skill sheets- as I will be using a dice system.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 05:49 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I have no idea what a "dice system" is, but I'm totally willing to help.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 06:07 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Thats if I do it in the Hosted Style.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 06:40 PM
The Big O
The Original O

...Okay....

Old Post May 26th, 2012 08:57 PM
Gotrense

i..........nvm mine is stupid

Old Post Oct 20th, 2012 05:14 AM
Gotrense is currently offline Click here to Send Gotrense a Private Message Find more posts by Gotrense Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote