KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!

Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kasake
All Hail Holy Potatoes!!!

Im up for the FMA RPG!!!!!!!!

All Hail Holy Potatoes!!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 10:48 PM
Kasake is currently offline Click here to Send Kasake a Private Message Find more posts by Kasake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillerNinja
Super Sniper

hey king dubya i wanna join your band camp rpg!! ^_^

I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to
I'm supposed to set an example
I need to be the leader, my crew looks for me to guide 'em
If some shit ever just pop off, I'm supposed to be beside 'em

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 11:06 PM
KillerNinja is currently offline Click here to Send KillerNinja a Private Message Find more posts by KillerNinja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Ok first off I'm sorry I posted without knowing I needed permission for it...hehehe...again I'm sorry embarrasment

And Well basically I'll post my idea here.

Rules are normal, no controling characters of other people, can't be an existing character from the books, and can't kill other players without me agreeing to it, none can be all powerful, spells can be invented but approved previously by me, for other information other rules will come if accepted.

This story follows the events of the books, dealing with some of the gaps in the movies and books.

Starts in the Triwizard Tournament.

Here's the story.

The Triwizard Tournament has begun. Viktor Krum is the Durmstrang champion. Fleur Delacour is Beauxbatons champion and Cedric Diggory is the Hogwarst champion. Everything is ready.

But the goblet has selected one more champion...Harry Potter.

The ministry has decided that Potter will participate. These events are strange, Dumbledore has summoned some of his best student to perform an investigation, but since this event, the other schools don't fully trust Dumbledore so they assign two students of their own to investigate along side Dumbledore's students.

I plan to be one of the Beauxbatons girls, I would need one other from beauxbatons, two from hogwarts and two from Durmstrang. The plot will follow the events of the book, until they unmask Moody and reveal to Dumbledore his true identity then he'll run to moody's office to stop him. And the game will continue from that to events of OotP, and HBP to the final chapter which I might have to improvise. I will control all teachers and characters in the RP, and my character will be more of an NPC, only supportive.

What do you guys think?

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 06:38 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

So I got:
KillerNinja
KingDubya
Kasake
for FMA. I need at least one more person (and permission) to start.

Last edited by NK-Syndrome on Nov 25th, 2005 at 09:34 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 09:31 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ballister
So I got:
KillerNinja
KingDubya
Kasake
for FMA. I need at least one more person (and permission) to start.

what sha looking for???

Attachment: icon_anime.gif
This has been downloaded 94 time(s).

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 06:46 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

ushgarak look at this and see if this can get permission from you

name-- togather as one

this is your reagler life in high school but deep in side some student lies a deep secret some arediffernt to put it ........... teens are stugling to keep there secret some of them are one as they start to realise that there are other kids that are spechil like them they start to come togather as one to work togather and figer out what and who they realy are

this is what they can be

angle
vampier
shap shifers
vampier/angle

so one and so on

these are some rules that would be for the rollplay
1)no spaming!!
2) every one is aloud just ask
3)not alot of swearing
4)only aloud to have 2 carters per person

so dos this have permishon??

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 07:04 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Originally posted by inuyashapuppy!!
what sha looking for???

Does that mean you'll join?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 07:23 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yossren_Grove

Star Wars RPG ( Shadow of the Empire )

Rules: 1. Don't Disobey me or Anyone I say is a GM.
2. Follow Rules from the StarWars Revised Core Rule Book.
3. Do not Try to do something You can't do like wield a lightsaber with grace when you don't have the feat for it. ( Discluding Stuff like Ploiting, You just take the -4 to the check )
4. Have Fun and don't Try to Godmod.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 10:42 PM
Yossren_Grove is currently offline Click here to Send Yossren_Grove a Private Message Find more posts by Yossren_Grove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

Does that mean you'll join?

well i mite if you tell me what your the rp topic is about

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 07:08 AM
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

anyone 4 avatar come on ppl it should be a good one .so far ive got killer ninja

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 01:02 PM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

Originally posted by khfreak#1
anyone 4 avatar come on ppl it should be a good one .so far ive got killer ninja

i would like to joun can i be the girl buts shes with the avatar

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 06:45 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Here's a better description of mine:

FullMetal Alchemist RPG

Rules for the game:

1. Don't overcuss

2. Don't call people noobs

3. No god moding

Characters:
You can make up a character, or use one from the show
Making a character:
Use this format.

Name:
Group: (Military, merc, etc.)
State Alchemist title: (If applicable)
Appearence:
History: (if you want)
(You can add more fields also)

Note: If you are a humonculus, remember, you can still be killed)

Anyone want to join?

This is my RPG InuyashaPuppy, want to join?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 08:11 PM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Originally posted by Yossren_Grove
Star Wars RPG ( Shadow of the Empire )

Rules: 1. Don't Disobey me or Anyone I say is a GM.
2. Follow Rules from the StarWars Revised Core Rule Book.
3. Do not Try to do something You can't do like wield a lightsaber with grace when you don't have the feat for it. ( Discluding Stuff like Ploiting, You just take the -4 to the check )
4. Have Fun and don't Try to Godmod.

Try posting that in the "Star Wars: Role Playing" forum.

This is an idea that I came up with recently and I think it might do a lot better than my Band Camp RP will. It's called "Warfare".

Two intergalactic factions, the Black Hounds and the Red Tigers, have been warring against each other for eons. Fighting over control of galaxies, they left destruction in their wake. Both sides knew not why they were fighting anymore, but they did know that the other was an enemy in some way.
Looking for more galaxies to conquer, both factions stumbled upon the Milky Way. Both learned that there was a species here that, if allied with one side, could tip the scales. Trying to prevent the destruction of the planet, both factions declared it as neutral ground. Ambassadors from both landed and spoke to world leaders, informing them of the situation they were in. The humans, as the race was called, agreed on the terms that neither faction would attack as long as Earth didn't attack them. The humans were given, as gifts, many of the technological wonders both groups had.
With this new technology, Earth became a strong planet among those in their cluster. Covertly taking unoccupied planets, they weren't noticed as a threat by either faction until the three were at equal strength; then it was too late to just eliminate the humans. Now there were three factions fighting amongst each other, all out to prove themselves the better.

You will play as a member of the Black Hounds, the Red Tigers, or the Green Hawks (a new faction the humans created). So far there are four species to choose from, but that list may expand over time.

I will start sign-ups when I have at least 4 people who want to join.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:03 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

And for Band Camp I have:
Trickster
KillerNinja

Anyone else?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:07 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

This is my RPG InuyashaPuppy, want to join?

well oksmile i dont know a lot of that show but ill try my best to

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 12:22 AM
KillerNinja
Super Sniper

yay!!!

I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to
I'm supposed to set an example
I need to be the leader, my crew looks for me to guide 'em
If some shit ever just pop off, I'm supposed to be beside 'em

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 01:28 AM
KillerNinja is currently offline Click here to Send KillerNinja a Private Message Find more posts by KillerNinja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

Hey Inuyashapuppy. your rp sounds pretty cool I'll join

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 01:58 AM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eva Silverstar

CHRONO CRUSADE

The story begins in New York in 1924. Sister Rosette Christopher, a young novice nun from the Magdalan Order, a religious militaristic organization, and her assistant and best friend Chrno, a patient and kind hearted demon, are sent to different missions, consisting mostly in fighting the many different monsters that lurk in the shadows. During one of their missions, they met Azmaria Hendrick, a young girl with supernatural powers that is somehow connected to Joshua Christopher, Rosette’s younger brother who was kidnapped several years ago by Aion, a former comrade of Chrno. Aion is an overly ambitious demon that has big plans for the future of the entire world and will go to any lengths to achieve his great “dream of freedom”. To do this, he needs the help of 7 very special people. What exactly are Aion’s plans, and what does he intend to do with Joshua and Azmaria’s powers? Rosette and Chrno, along with Satella, a jewel witch who is also targeting Aion for personal reasons, are determined to find out, but they will have to face the dark shadow of Chrno’s past first, a past that is now coming back to torment him and could separate Rosette and Chrno forever. Will the strong bond they share be able to survive the test? Will they be willing to pay a very high price in order to stop Aion and rescue Joshua and everybody else?

Full Name: Rosette Christopher
Birthdate: January 23, 1908
Height: 162 cm.
Weight: 47 kg.
Measurements: B 84 W 59 H 85
Family: Parents (both deceased), younger brother Joshua, 15 years old.
Place of origin: Northeast of the U.S.
Dislikes: Perverts, following orders, being scolded by Sister Kate
Favorite word: "Damn!"
Personality traits: Quick-tempered, optimistic, cheerful, stubborn, determined, very protective of the people she cares about.
Background
Rosette is an exorcist of the Magdalan Order, which she joined 4 years ago after losing her younger brother Joshua, her only living relative, who was kidnapped by Aion. She met Chrno by accident when she was 12 years of age, and she befriended him in spite of him being a demon. Rosette and Chrno have a contract, which means that he uses her remaining lifetime as the source of his powers. That contract is symbolized by a pocketwatch that always hangs around her neck, which serves as a seal for Chrno’s powers. Rosette’s remaining lifetime is very short and she doesn’t expect to live past 30, yet she is a strong, optimistic person, and is decided to live her life to the fullest and rescue her brother before she dies. Despite the terrible bond that ties her to Chrno, they are real friends who sincerely trust each other, and their feelings slowly evolve into something much deeper. Rosette is very rebellious and constantly gets into trouble, yet she is valued in the Order as a very capable exorcist. She has a small crush on Remington, is very protective of Azmaria and is terribly jealous of Satella, who constantly teases her with Chrno.

Characters
Who is who in Chrno Crusade

Name: Azmaria Hendric
Birthdate: March 12, 1912
Height: 141 cm.
Weight: 37 kg.
Family: Parents (both deceased), adoptive father, Ricardo Hendric.
Place of origin: Fatima, Portugal
Dislikes: Ghosts
Favorite word: "Sorry!"
Personality traits: Quiet, peaceful, very mature for her age.
Background
Azmaria was born in Fatima, Portugal, but she went to the U.S. at a very young age after losing both her parents in World War I. She traveled across the country with a band of singers, until she was adopted by Ricardo Hendric, a demon tamer who wanted to use her powers to revive his dead wife Melda. She was rescued by Rosette and Chrno and was taken in by the Magdalan Order for her protection. She is a kind and sweet girl, who looks up to Rosette and is good friends with Chrno, not really caring_ that he is demon. Since the supernatural powers she has have always been a real source of despair for her, and the cause of many tragedies in her life, she has grown to be a very weak, submissive girl, afraid to fight for herself. Meeting Rosette and Chrno was a turning point in her life, and she is determined to change and become a brave person like Rosette, who she really admires. Despite being only 12, she is very mature, and usually helps her best friends to get along with each other. Has a very beautiful soprano voice that has the ability of healing people.

Full Name: Ewan Remington
Birthdate: Unknown
Age appearance: 27 years old
Height: 183 cm.
_Weight: 68 kg.
Place of origin: United States
Dislikes: Demons
Personality traits: Friendly, calm and controlled despite the situation.
Background
A first-class militia and a very influential member of the Magdalan Order._His age appearance is of a man of 27, but he's certainly older than what he looks. Remington was the one who took Rosette and Chrno to the Magdalan convent in NY and took the role of their protector, constantly keeping a close eye on them. He likes to flirt and is very popular with all the girls at the Magdalan Order, specially Rosette, who has a small crush on him, though he doesn't see her as anything but a surrogate daughter. He is a very powerful fighter, but he is very mysterious and hides many secrets. He seems to have been in love with Magdalene, and still remembers her fondly. He is determined to keep fighting his enemies until the day he dies, no matter what the consequences to himself are.

Full Name: Satella Harvenheit
Birthdate: June 10, 1905
Height: 172 cm.
Weight: 50 kg.
_Measurements: B 91 W 60 H 87 (cms.)
Family: Parents (both deceased), older sister.
Country of origin: Germany
Dislikes: Demons
Personality traits: Confident and a little arrogant, yet very generous underneath.
Background
A jewel witch (or jewel summoner), who works as an independent demon exterminator. She was born in Germany_ from a very wealthy family and traveled to the U.S. after losing her parents in the hands of a hornless demon, who destroyed her house and kidnapped her only sister 10 years ago. She is very rich and appears to be a little arrogant, but she is actually a kind and lonely woman searching for her dear older sister Florette, her only family member. Her only companion is her family’s old butler, Steiner. She has a strong temper and constantly fights with Rosette, yet they’re very good friends at heart. Though Satella would never admit it, she really admires Rosette, and is inspired by her determination and attitude towards life. She is attracted to young boys and finds Chrno to be specially cute. She also enjoys teasing Rosette by flirting with Chrno, who really doesn’t like it and desperately avoids her, much to her annoyance.
___
Chrno the Sinner
Chrno's profile, background information, character analysis and story
Name: Chrno
Aliases: “The Sinner”, “Killer of 100 Demons”
Age appearance: 12 in his child form, 20 in his adult form
Height: 145 cm. (in his child form)
Place of origin: Pandaemonium
Favorite word: "Yes!"
Likes: Following Rosette’s leadership, being in the company of humans
Dislikes: Getting into trouble because of Rosette, being abused by her, see her suffering
Personality traits: Kind, caring and patient, though Rosette’s antics sometimes make him lose his temper. He has very strong emotions, and can be very dangerous when he gets angry
Background
Chrno was once a high-ranking, powerful demon, but now he’s considered a traitor by those of his own kind. He betrayed the demon society to follow Aion’s dream of freedom, however, their different ideas soon separated them. He lost his horns, the source of his power, and accidentally killed Magdalene, the woman he loved, by using her lifetime. Chrno was sealed inside a tomb for 50 years before meeting Rosette and made a contract with her at her request. Despite the deadly bond that ties the both of them, he deeply cares about her and serves her unconditionally. While he is basically a very peaceful person, he can be very aggressive towards anybody who tries to hurt her.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 03:46 AM
Eva Silverstar is currently offline Click here to Send Eva Silverstar a Private Message Find more posts by Eva Silverstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eva Silverstar

Sorry about the double post I couldn't fit the evil characters in to many characters

Name: Aion
Aliases: "The Sinner"
Age Appearance: 20 years
Place of origin: Pandaemonium
Personality traits: Cunning, charismatic, thoughtful
Background
An ambitious, powerful demon that betrayed Pandaemonium, the demon society, to follow his dream of freedom. He was tired of Pandaemonium’s oppressive system, so he killed the demon queen, mother of all demons, and being a natural, charismatic leader, he escaped to earth with other demons who also shared his dream of liberty. Aion trusted Chrno, and depended a great deal in his abilities as a fighter, but he did not agree with some of Aion’s ideas and soon left his side to be with Magdalene. Chrno’s betrayal hurt Aion very deeply, and though he seems to enjoy making him suffer, he’s still ready to accept him as an ally if he ever decides to join his cause again. Aion sincerely cares about his followers and wants the best for them, but he is also willing to sacrifice them if that helps him achieve his ultimate goal: the total destruction of Pandaemonium (the demon society) and the “rebirth” of the world. Aion considers humans as mere tools and doesn’t really care about the future of humanity. Despite his great intelligence and resourcefulness, Aion has a weak point: his deep hatred and fear of Pandaemonium (the demon society), which affects him to the point of becoming a real obsession. He seems to have some hidden feelings for the demon queen, that are far deeper than what most people suspect.
Though most people consider Aion as a hopelessly cruel villian, he is in reality a very noble person underneath, whose tragic past has turned him into somebody obsessed with achieving his greatest dream, not caring about the means nor the consequences. He is very respected among his followers, who are willing to die for him.

Full Name: Joshua Christopher
Birthdate: Sometime in 1909
Family: Parents (both deceased), older sister, Rosette.
Place of origin: United States
Dislikes: Vegetables
Personality traits: Emotionally unstable, obsessive.
Background
Joshua, Rosette’s younger brother, is one of the 7 Apostles, and the first to be found by Aion. The supernatural powers he had made him a very weak child, who was constantly sick. Tired of being protected by his sister and wanting to be healthy so she didn’t have to worry about him, he accepted Aion’s offer of becoming stronger and put Chrno’s horns on his head. The overwhelming power of the horns made him lose his sanity almost immediately, and he frequently mixes dreams and reality. He constantly thinks about his dear sister Rosette, almost to the point of being obsessed. He can be very dangerous sometimes, so he is guarded by Fiore, who he sometimes confuses with his sister, though his feelings for her seem to go beyond that. He used to be a very noble boy with whose biggest dream was to become an explorer, but now he barely remembers his past, except for his sister.

You are aloud to make new characters but be reasonable please no gun slinging preachers (Just Nuns with Guns)
Classes to start with are Exorist, Hired help, Civilian and any basic persons of the 1920s Era

Please try to stay within the story line and no advance tech(Lasers,Stealth Bombers,Light Sabers for those star wars fans

And have fun you know the standard rules.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 03:48 AM
Eva Silverstar is currently offline Click here to Send Eva Silverstar a Private Message Find more posts by Eva Silverstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Ballister the ability to call people N00Bs needs to be tehre, I NEEEEEEED that right!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 03:50 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote